PDA

View Full Version : Green Bulge non-responder?

b~rad
05-16-2007, 05:37 PM
Im on my 2nd bottle of green bulge. I take a serving 45 minutes before workout with some kind of fruit or juice for an insulin spike. I drink a little over a gallon of milk a day. But I've never gained a pound on this stuff or gotten bigger? Does milk not absorb the same as water would?

knox07
05-16-2007, 05:40 PM
Im on my 2nd bottle of green bulge. I take a serving 45 minutes before workout with some kind of fruit or juice for an insulin spike. I drink a little over a gallon of milk a day. But I've never gained a pound on this stuff or gotten bigger? Does milk not absorb the same as water would?

nope. the fat in milk makes it absorb a little slower. water is better for fast absorbtion. also...try some sizeon its better

pu12en12g
05-16-2007, 07:25 PM

Can you tell us more about your diet (besides the milk :) ) ?

PL weight class-148
body fat-5%

lifts-
squat-315*4 on 7-14-06
Bench-250 on 9-17-06
deadlift- 405 on 8-20-06

Impressive :cool:

b~rad
05-17-2007, 09:20 PM
Can you tell us more about your diet (besides the milk :) ) ?

Impressive :cool:

lol those lifts are old.... heres a typical day for brad

8:00am-16 oz milk,1/4 cup steel cut oats,on whey,banana

10:45-ramen noodles,juice/fruit

12:30- lunch, whatever they have at school. I take BH so I usually have 2-3 lunches and 16-24oz of milk

3:30pm-same protein shake as at 8:am

5:30 supper- varies greatly obviously,usually take the GB at this time w/ with a lot of juice plus a banana

8:00pm- protein shake and PWO meal-peanut butter and what not

11:00pm- usually something ****ty such as 20 bagel bites or hot wings,sometimes just a bunch of ramen noodles

12:00am- bed time shake= 1/2 of steel cut oats,milk,banana

my diet isnt the best, but im tryin. what can I do to make the GB work better?

I OuTsiDeR I
05-17-2007, 10:00 PM
For me creatine doesnt put much size on me maybe 5-8 pounds of waterweight (i dont consider this size although some might). I use creatine for workout performance.

How was your workouts while on green bulge should be the question. If you didnt feel you gained anything at all from it i would switch to something else. But if you got good strength gains and overall workout performance was better stick with it and focus more on your diet.

Also look into green mag or storm much more cost efficient.

boyscouT
05-17-2007, 10:03 PM
Eat more/better.

dbc5
05-18-2007, 06:45 AM
Creatine doesnt just put muscle on you. It allows you to increase your performance in the gym (lift more weight). This results in more intense workouts. If you eat right, that will lead to muscle gains. Food is what makes you bigger, not creatine. Too many people seem to think creatine is supposed to put size on you. It doesnt, it is more for workout performance. Eat more to gain more and keep the diet nice and clean.

dirtdogg
05-18-2007, 08:50 AM
Creatine doesnt just put muscle on you. It allows you to increase your performance in the gym (lift more weight). This results in more intense workouts. If you eat right, that will lead to muscle gains. Food is what makes you bigger, not creatine. Too many people seem to think creatine is supposed to put size on you. It doesnt, it is more for workout performance. Eat more to gain more and keep the diet nice and clean.

agreed

b~rad
05-18-2007, 06:20 PM
well i really dont get any benefit in my workouts (that I can tell anyway). I was expecting it to put a little waterweight on me like most creatine is supposed to do. My diet's pretty good imo.