PDA

View Full Version : anabol/ megabol stack

SsolidtrialL
05-21-2004, 10:22 AM
Im getting ready to start my second stack, Megabol and Anabol X.
I did a stack of ergo 1ad/ 4ad about 2 months ago with pretty good results, gained 15lbs. (155 now) in the 4 week cycle and my bench went up 20lbs (now 185). The question I have is if I should stick to the reccomended amount or bump, and if i do will 6oxo be enough for a pct. Also how much should I take or should I get something more potent. Im 27 yrs old, have good neutrition and work each muscle group once a week. Ill probilly work upper body twice a week while on the stack seeing how that is what i want to improve the most. Thanx for the help guys!

bigpump23
05-21-2004, 11:46 AM
6-oxo will be fine, i don't know about working upper body twice a week, Ph's are strong but not that strong, your better off staying to 1 time a week maybe add a few more sets in though

SsolidtrialL
05-22-2004, 05:43 AM
Hey thanx,
Yeah Ill probilly just keep to 1 time a week then just more intense sets at failure. Still wondering about bumping the stack though.

willie
05-22-2004, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by SsolidtrialL
Hey thanx,
Yeah Ill probilly just keep to 1 time a week then just more intense sets at failure. Still wondering about bumping the stack though.

stick to one time a week, don't forget to have some days off to grow....my philosophy for gaining is never work out more than 2 days in a row..I do a 2on, 1 off, 2on 2 off...Megalboal and anabol is good,my first stack, but I never tried 1AD either...I would not bump the doses at your weight - 155 right?It'll save you money and have a longer duration...eat, eat, eat..