PDA

View Full Version : Another Velocity Diet Log

allhypedup
05-15-2007, 01:42 PM
Alright guys I need some help picking out a protein to use for this diet... I work at GNC so getting loads of protein for this diet wont be that expensive for me but i tried this diet earlier with on's 100 percent whey and it just wasent filling.... so if you guys can please give me some suggestions on a protein that would keep me full with this diet... I was thinking muscle milk but its waaaaaaaay too many calories and fat but any suggestions on a protein that is available at gnc.... thank you and i will start the diet on May 15 tomorrow and will make my first entry tomorrow.... but suggestions for the type of protein would be appreciated
thanks bye now...

lespaulsarecool
05-15-2007, 03:15 PM
Id recommend (which may be blashpemous) CNP Pro-MR, 270Kcals, 42 protein, 19g carbs (only 2g sugars) 3g of fat 1g saturated, rest sunflower, fortified with vitamins and minerals, so no chance of a lack of potassium killing you as with liquid protein diets of the past, over 5-6 shakes your looking at 1350 Kcals 210 P 95g C (spread out), 15g F not including the oils you'll add, I personally like vanilla, its also a propietary blend of whey and micellular caesin. No Im not a rep, I wish! I pay ?30 (nealry 60 dollars) for a box of twenty sachets, nice and easy to transport though. Failing this people recommend ON whey and it comes in bulk so can make savings this way, basically caesin based is needed

pologod05
05-15-2007, 03:29 PM
first off, eat protein. dont drink it (although drinking protein after working out is perfectly fine). thats why its not filling. few things you drink will make you full, and you will have to drink an absurd amount to actually feel full.

lespaulsarecool
05-15-2007, 03:29 PM
additionally,

why is it all about liquid on this diet, cant it be solid just under 100g carbs over 200g Protein, etc

allhypedup
05-18-2007, 10:29 PM
bump can someone actually post protein names/brand please thats ideal for this diet

ctjacket
05-19-2007, 01:37 AM
Check in the fat logs.

Theres a couple running in there right now.

I have mine in my first post for my thread.

allhypedup
05-19-2007, 10:13 PM
i am thinking about adding a tablespoon of power peanut butter with each shake is that a bad idea in addition i put in ground flaxseed one tablespoon and then one table spoon of flax seed oil....i use one scoop of muscle milk and one scoop on on's 100 percent whey is that a bad idea for this diet...

ctjacket
05-19-2007, 10:31 PM
I don't think you are gonna need all that flax.

I have 1 serving (2 tbsp a day) of pb to get the calorie goals without going over the carb limit. Plus there is fiber in there too.

allhypedup
05-19-2007, 10:44 PM
I don't think you are gonna need all that flax.

I have 1 serving (2 tbsp a day) of pb to get the calorie goals without going over the carb limit. Plus there is fiber in there too.

also is doing one scoop of muscle milk a bad idea i do one scoop muscle milk and one scoop on's 100 percen whey....

VegasTiger
05-20-2007, 08:05 PM
Good luck man, I was a GNC Manager for 1 year...and its good your getting your supps at a discount. (man do i miss that Perk!)

Good Luck!