PDA

View Full Version : i binged again!!!!

repsol
05-13-2007, 02:23 PM
hahahha, and it was good as **** too, man i had cookies, ice cream, meatball sandwhich, turkey wings, 4 bowls of cereals, lucky charms, cinamin toast crunch p.b. and a whole wheat tortilla just make a healthy coating on the cake. iv been doing this for 3 weeks now, almost 10k a day, ill get back on track,(GROWTH HORMONE). THANKX FOR LISTENING TO MY SAD STORY. LOL

fates_child03
05-13-2007, 02:25 PM
Reps for not moaning and saying omg i cheated what do I do now????? OMG is this the end of life as we know it? Lol if you are going to cheat or binge at least enjoy yourself. I know when I cheat I enjoy myself and then go on about my business.

BaFtub
05-13-2007, 02:25 PM
Werd, I went super strict this entire week, Low carbed it the entire time...Low cals etc.. Then last night after seeing Spiderman 3 with my friend, when we came home , his mom had chinese food so I had some.. well alot, then 2 bowls of ice cream and wooooo **** was I bloated as **** lol.

..Lifted an hour after it, then I drank my whey protein shake...just whey and water...and 10 minutes later threw up lol. Needless to say my body wasn't ready for all that food =O

repsol
05-13-2007, 03:44 PM
bein bloated sux ass especially when the upper part of your stomach is like that guy at the gym with fat hard stomach,tell you what im eatin a bowl of oatmeal, man thats stuff never gets old (god bless spenda)

Bobisnew
05-13-2007, 03:48 PM
damn were u hi, jk

repsol
05-13-2007, 03:51 PM
the bottom less pit known as my stomach cannot be content!

PatMac
05-13-2007, 04:28 PM
hahahha, and it was good as **** too, man i had cookies, ice cream, meatball sandwhich, turkey wings, 4 bowls of cereals, lucky charms, cinamin toast crunch p.b. and a whole wheat tortilla just make a healthy coating on the cake. iv been doing this for 3 weeks now, almost 10k a day, ill get back on track,(GROWTH HORMONE). THANKX FOR LISTENING TO MY SAD STORY. LOL

haha I did the same thing too and it was f'n great. You had way more meat than I did though, my binge was 100% cake, doughnuts & cookies. 10,000 cals+ and not even 1g protein per lbm and it was terrific

Reps for not moaning and saying omg i cheated what do I do now????? OMG is this the end of life as we know it? Lol if you are going to cheat or binge at least enjoy yourself. I know when I cheat I enjoy myself and then go on about my business.

I was thinking the same thing - people take it way to seriously especially when theyre not pros or have competitions. Enjoy the cheat for god sake

repsol
05-13-2007, 07:19 PM
that is ****in sweet dude, no protein baby!

Mr13percent
05-13-2007, 07:29 PM
I wouldn't keep eating like this for too long man or you'll be putting yourself at a higher risk for developing type two diabetes.

PatMac
05-13-2007, 07:30 PM
Yeah man I do it like once a week, i figure its all tuna and chicken during the week so its all about the cereal and **** come binge day. Definitely feeling the lucky charms and cinnamon toast crunch as you are

repsol
05-14-2007, 11:05 AM
i cant get diabete's!

medo30886
05-18-2007, 12:57 AM
i cant get diabete's!
why

The Director
05-18-2007, 01:25 AM
so did I...reps to the chinese buffet down the street.

boo hoo, back to training monday =)