PDA

View Full Version : favorite cheat situation

ironraider52
05-12-2007, 10:35 AM
so, every 4-8 weeks i have a cheat day, except of course the couple times in between when i get drunk and feel like eating some t-bell or candy. But besides that its really strict. So my fav cheat situation is when i have been going hard for 8 weeks, not missed a workout..not cheated but once or twice and lost about 20 lbs....and am craving some food...but not real food....like popcorn candy....amazing.

so i got about 2 weeks left and im gonna go to the movies get a huge bucket of popcorn...some chewy candy(licorice, swedish fish, gummy bears...my fav) a bag of m and m's and get a nice big diet pop and go to town at the movie theater. Thats my favorite

Bad Meets Evil
05-12-2007, 10:36 AM
so, every 4-8 weeks i have a cheat day, except of course the couple times in between when i get drunk and feel like eating some t-bell or candy. But besides that its really strict. So my fav cheat situation is when i have been going hard for 8 weeks, not missed a workout..not cheated but once or twice and lost about 20 lbs....and am craving some food...but not real food....like popcorn candy....amazing.

so i got about 2 weeks left and im gonna go to the movies get a huge bucket of popcorn...some chewy candy(licorice, swedish fish, gummy bears...my fav) a bag of m and m's and get a nice big diet pop and go to town at the movie theater. Thats my favorite

I say you buy all the candy in bulk on the outside and then sneak it in.

Aindreas
05-12-2007, 10:58 AM
If I'm gonna cheat it's gonna be classy, like going to a nice Italian restaurant and ordering a big plate of pasta with cream sauce and all the fixings, a Caesar salad, and eating all the breadsticks I want. For desert, I'm thinking uber-rich chocolate cheesecake with an espresso on the side, or something to that effect.

I'm also perfectly content to go to Cracker Barrel.

SDC77
05-12-2007, 11:00 AM
4-8 weeks? LOL Jesus that's awesome. I cheat at least twice a week, downing on average 10k calories on said cheat days. No ill effects to speak of.

grapemaster
05-12-2007, 12:32 PM
yeh I also prefer going to a nice restaurant, its still not garbage food... I just can't find the taste/results in me to eat garbage food like candy/ice cream/frieds stuff in massive quantities. For candy I will have a piece of lindt or something every blue moon and that settles me. If its ice cream I will eat like a cone on a hot ass day of walking around and take some protein with it. Like the other poster I'd much prefer a nice restaurant and then just eat a "lot" of quality food.... my favorite would be sushi. I haven't had just a cheat "day" in a few years now, I already know where that result is, just feeling like total ass. I always balance when I abstain from my normal diet and I think things just work out easier that way, especially since I know how to manipulate the rest of my macros/calories for the day and time these things too, everything in moderation. If an event comes up with friends that food selection is not going to be optimal, out at a restaurant, out for dinner, holidays, I will just eat and enjoy myself. Thats why I never plan cheats, I just don't worry about it and go about my business when it happens. Binging does nothing but make me feel like crap for a few days.

ironraider52
05-12-2007, 12:42 PM
"I say you buy all the candy in bulk on the outside and then sneak it in."

Omg man, i know lol...im soooo gonna do that this time...but i wont hesitate to have my popcorn from the theater though.

Mango
05-12-2007, 12:48 PM
Food tastes better in a movie theater if you're smuggled it in. :D I did that with strawberries. It kicked ass. :D

ironraider52
05-12-2007, 12:52 PM
lol...simply

BaFtub
05-12-2007, 01:04 PM
Yucky I hate popcorn =[

I hate when it gets stuck inbetween your teeth lol...shieeet sucks...

I've just got one helluva sweet tooth, so I'mma sucker for Chocolate...Ice cream, etc...I could care less for all the trans fat packed stuff lol.

gluck though meng, i'm most likely seeing spiderman 3 tonight with my friend...perhaps I'll have'a cheat meal , via candy hehehehhe ;D

ironraider52
05-12-2007, 01:33 PM
spidermn 3 is sweet....get sum bulk candy gummi worms or bears awesome...

pologod05
05-12-2007, 02:21 PM
Food tastes better in a movie theater if you're smuggled it in. :D I did that with strawberries. It kicked ass. :D

haha. so true. best to smuggle in some chipotle or a whole pizza tho. thats the best in my opinion. go with a friend. backpack full of food, backpack full of drinks and youre golden.

fates_child03
05-12-2007, 02:49 PM
Got to love smuggling stuff into a theatre lol. The prices on everything are so crazy at movies.

matthor
05-12-2007, 04:20 PM

lol it sure does - unless your that jerk like me who smuggles in a proper meal. Like wedges w/ sourcream+sweet chili and a burger that everyone else gets to enjoy the smell of.

Those were the fun fat days where some peanut M&M's would likely follow up that snack.

I think you know your a little neurotic when u take to the movies a homemade tuna+brown rice salad lol. I was watching 300 a few weeks ago and broke out the tupperware :o

bradroche
05-12-2007, 04:22 PM
4-8 weeks? LOL Jesus that's awesome. I cheat at least twice a week, downing on average 10k calories on said cheat days. No ill effects to speak of.

10k calories twice a week is 20,000 calories...divided by 7 is a little under 3000 extra cals per day...no ill effects? Do you eat anything besides your cheat meals?

siamesedream
05-12-2007, 04:35 PM
Best cheat situation? A lot of money and a grocery store nearby, with a bakery, of course.

grapemaster
05-12-2007, 04:46 PM
I think you know your a little neurotic when u take to the movies a homemade tuna+brown rice salad lol. I was watching 300 a few weeks ago and broke out the tupperware :o

I felt like that too at the club last night, or whenever I go out, not quite tupperware, but I definitely broke out a protein bar I had in my pocket and ate it real quick... My friend was like wtf? I just told them it was a candy bar :P Whats worse than having bad food choices at a bar, is being in one that doesn't even have food at all and you are in there like 5-6 hours.
I've been known to take packs of nuts too. Maybe next time I will take a ziplock bag of chicken an d brown rice then just squeeze it down my mouth.

matthor
05-12-2007, 04:54 PM
my ideal cheating situation is a trip away with friends where i dont look to be particularly gluttonous or healthy but rather just eat what everyone else is eating and drink what everyone else is drinking and not worry about anything cept having a good time.

poppinmycollar
05-12-2007, 05:48 PM
If I'm gonna cheat it's gonna be classy, like going to a nice Italian restaurant and ordering a big plate of pasta with cream sauce and all the fixings, a Caesar salad, and eating all the breadsticks I want. For desert, I'm thinking uber-rich chocolate cheesecake with an espresso on the side, or something to that effect.

I'm also perfectly content to go to Cracker Barrel.
Nice, I prefer an Azteca, or a Teriyaki, but italian food once a year or so...very nice

:eek: Holy **** how do u do that?!?!?!

lol it sure does - unless your that jerk like me who smuggles in a proper meal. Like wedges w/ sourcream+sweet chili and a burger that everyone else gets to enjoy the smell of.

Those were the fun fat days where some peanut M&M's would likely follow up that snack.

THe first one sounds delicious, the second one sounds tasty too (and i do that) lol

Aindreas
05-12-2007, 07:17 PM
Nice, I prefer an Azteca, or a Teriyaki, but italian food once a year or so...very nice

I should probably also mention that I'm pretty fond of Chinese buffets...

Mmmm...monosodium glutamate...

depo12
05-12-2007, 07:22 PM

well then that, my friend, is WAY MORE AWESOME lol...that you can cheat 10k calories twice a week!

sportyhp
05-12-2007, 08:01 PM
i honestly had a dream last night where i was cheating w/ an entire box of poptarts. and the s'mores kind, i dont tolerate any other flavor :) but alas i havent' had a poptart since like 6th grade lol

PatMac
05-13-2007, 08:38 AM

I'm the same way, its a gorgefest and it feels damn good

Captain Sagara
05-13-2007, 09:15 AM
After a good night of sex...

tuberacer49
05-13-2007, 09:48 AM

HOLY SHI--

Where you an ecto trapped in an endo's body? WTF?

Gymdude05
05-13-2007, 09:50 AM
i honestly had a dream last night where i was cheating w/ an entire box of poptarts. and the s'mores kind, i dont tolerate any other flavor :) but alas i havent' had a poptart since like 6th grade lol

while the smores are good the brown sugar give them a run for their $

Jamesstout
05-13-2007, 10:05 AM
in a good pattiserie like maison blanc

msundi83
05-13-2007, 11:16 AM
After a good night of sex...

The nutrient partitioning effects are great!! Try a pwo shake followed by a big cheat meal afterwards for best results.

Captain Sagara
05-13-2007, 11:32 AM
The nutrient partitioning effects are great!! Try a pwo shake followed by a big cheat meal afterwards for best results.

hahaha maximizing sex...

girl81
06-23-2007, 05:41 AM
An all you can eat salad bar and variety buffet after a long day of basketball with friends.