PDA

View Full Version : worried...

WreC
05-08-2004, 08:12 PM
well i just downed a carb options bar200 cal 8gfat 17g carb and 16g protein+slim fast bar220 cal 6 fat 34carb 8 pro+metrx protein bar330 cal 8fat 32 carb 32 pro+ 1 bag atkins chips 100cal 3fat 5 carb and 13 pro...about 3 hours before bed it wasnt a planned cheat meal but 2morrow is my off day so i wont cheat on it but how bad do u think this will hurt me?? :(

triplewhammy
05-08-2004, 08:58 PM
You prolly gonna die!!! Haha j/k d00d. First off, you are bulking so who cares, second of all, don't beat yourself up, just don't do it again!

Peace.

BigBoogie
05-08-2004, 09:22 PM
I agree. If your bulking EAT!!. you can get rid of the extra couple punds when cutting time comes. As long as you're not eating big macs for breakfast, dont sweat it.

WreC
05-08-2004, 09:29 PM
i just feel bad cuz i havent cheated for a week but at least it wasnt all bad food i mean i got a crap load of protein out of it if i look at it like that right? some positives... and plus for my total of the day i was only like barely over my normal cal intake

BigBoogie
05-08-2004, 09:35 PM
I ate 6 pounds of deep fried crap for dinner. And it wasnt me cheat day. Onion rings, french fries,shrimp, scallops and fish, all battered and fried. **** I didn even feel bad about it till I typed it out. Its ok to stray once and a while. youre only human. Your bulking, you want a excesive calories. Unless your preping for a contest, dont worry. Its over and done with and theres nothing you can do now. Just forget about it, cause tommorows another day.

WreC
05-08-2004, 09:40 PM
thnx for encouragement m8 i feeling better bout it i mean i did good all week 1 day wont kill me especially when alot of it is good stuff and not like junk like alot of people cheat on so i guess ill just get over it and get back to my diet/off day 2morrow and get back at it soon

BigBoogie
05-08-2004, 09:55 PM
oh yeah for the record. For this cheat meal of mine. I was in a seedy place and this is basiclly what the whole menu consisted of. And it was paid for by somebody else, I am never the one to pass up free food. :D I start cutting next week so I splurged. Seriously if your gonna eat some crap, you may as well do it while your bulking. LOL now Im trying to reasure myself. thanks a lot.