PDA

View Full Version : anywhere to get clenbutrx?

Rizzo
05-06-2004, 10:14 AM
Hey guys, I gave liquid clenbuterol a try a while back, but it turns out that I'm allergic to the stuff. Now I'd like to go back on cluenbutrx, but I know that it's been banned. I know that it's probably too late to order clenbutrx anywhere in North America, but what about from another country? Is there anywhere out there to still get the stuff?

DArklite
05-06-2004, 12:26 PM
Do a search on Ebay.

Icex999
05-06-2004, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Rizzo
Hey guys, I gave liquid clenbuterol a try a while back, but it turns out that I'm allergic to the stuff. Now I'd like to go back on cluenbutrx, but I know that it's been banned. I know that it's probably too late to order clenbutrx anywhere in North America, but what about from another country? Is there anywhere out there to still get the stuff?

Just go with an oral suspension of some real clen. PM if you need a good price.

Rizzo
05-06-2004, 02:26 PM
Not sure exactly what oral suspension of real clen means. I'm allergic to the liquid clen that I took orally. Broke out in a massive rash with hives all over my body.

Zachattack43
05-06-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Rizzo
Not sure exactly what oral suspension of real clen means. I'm allergic to the liquid clen that I took orally. Broke out in a massive rash with hives all over my body.
and you want more of it?

PainIsGood
05-06-2004, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by zachattack43
and you want more of it?

no he wants clenbuTRX

Rizzo
05-06-2004, 02:58 PM
Haha, I'm willing to put up with SOME pain to achieve results, but that rash was just unbearable. At first, I thought it was from 1AD, but it turns out it was from the liquid clen. I guess that's why you should always start with one supplement at a time to see how your body reacts.