PDA

View Full Version : My cutting diet. Good/Bad?

ProWrestleFan
05-10-2007, 02:10 AM
This has been working. My main goal is to not loose any muscle mass.

Wake up around 5pm

6pm- 4 Eggs + 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese
2 Universal Uni-Liver Tabs + Multi

9pm- Pre Workout... 2 Scoops NO Xplode

1130pm- Post Workout... Protein Shake (2 Scoops Whey + 2 Cups Milk) + 1 Egg.
2 Universal Uni-Liver Tabs

2am- 1 Chicken Breast + 1 Cup Green Beens (Sometimes peas or corn)

5am- 1 Can of tuna + 1 Tbsp Mayo + 2 slices of wheat bread

8am- Protein Shake (1 1/2 Scoops Whey + 1 1/2 Cups of Milk)

So far I have been losing weight and feeling pretty good. Is there anything I should add? I was thinking maybe some Oat to breakfast and a vegetable with my 5am meal...

Any help please. I give Reps. THIS IS THE DIET THAT IS MOST AFFORDABLE AND EASY FOR ME TO FALLOW. SO Please just help me add to it. I am not looking to completely switch things up...

BTW, this rounds out to around 2,000 Calories a day.

Gizmosbro2
05-10-2007, 02:17 AM
Sounds like your not eating enough calories if you are as big as you say in ur profile there. I was eating 2500cal a day at a 5'10" 180lbs person cutting. I would say add oats to ur breakfast, give yourself some real energy before you lift not just the no-xplode. You might want to eat more egg whites too than 4 full eggs. Skip the egg post workout. And try to get somethign slower digesting for your final meal. Eat more vegetables. Just my thoughts.

ProWrestleFan
05-10-2007, 02:20 AM
Cool, so like I said maybe add Oats to my breakfast and some Veggies with my 5am meal?

MesoPeaks
05-10-2007, 02:27 AM
Why is that majority of your protein sources comes whey protein?

I just read in the gallon of whey protein that "Don't use this for weight reduction" , i don't know if this is the exact word that i've read but it's similar to that..So IMO whey supplements is not necessarily use for weight reduction, it's just a substitute for the meal that you've missed.

Seems it's working for you, go on.

Anyway that's just my observation.

Gizmosbro2
05-10-2007, 02:28 AM
yea, and eat veggies whenever your hungry. They are low/negative calories and help keep you full if your concerned w/ eating less calories. A lot of people might sugguest not using milk in your post work out shake aswell.

ProWrestleFan
05-10-2007, 02:35 AM
yea, and eat veggies whenever your hungry. They are low/negative calories and help keep you full if your concerned w/ eating less calories. A lot of people might sugguest not using milk in your post work out shake aswell.

I can't stomache a protein shake without milk. I don't know though. I might be able to sub water for it.
And yeah, I thought about adding Broccoli to my 5am meal and also a serving of broccoli at some toehr point throughout the day...

How would this new diet look...

Meal 1
4 Eggs
1/2 Cup Cheese
1/2 Cup Oats

NO Xplode Pre- Workout

Meal 2 (Post Workout)
2 Scoops Whey in Water

Meal 3
1 Chicken Breast
1 Cup Vegetable

Meal 4
1 Can of Tuna
1 Tbsp Mayo
2 Slices of Wheat Bread
Some Broccoli

Meal 5 (Pre-Bed)
1 1/2 Scoops Whey
1 1/2 Cups Milk
1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheese

I added Oats to breakfast, Veggies to 5am meal, and some cheese to my pre bed meal.

BabyBodybuilder
05-10-2007, 02:59 AM
I can't stomache a protein shake without milk. I don't know though. I might be able to sub water for it.
And yeah, I thought about adding Broccoli to my 5am meal and also a serving of broccoli at some toehr point throughout the day...

How would this new diet look...

Meal 1
4 Eggs
1/2 Cup Cheese
1/2 Cup Oats

NO Xplode Pre- Workout

Meal 2 (Post Workout)
2 Scoops Whey in Water

Meal 3
1 Chicken Breast
1 Cup Vegetable

Meal 4
1 Can of Tuna
1 Tbsp Mayo
2 Slices of Wheat Bread
Some Broccoli

Meal 5 (Pre-Bed)
1 1/2 Scoops Whey
1 1/2 Cups Milk
1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheese

I added Oats to breakfast, Veggies to 5am meal, and some cheese to my pre bed meal.

Switch the Cheddar Cheese for some 2% Cottage Cheese beforebed :D