PDA

View Full Version : Bush Bashing

CerealKiller
04-30-2004, 03:56 PM
Does Bush-bashing bother you ?

FiveOneNine
04-30-2004, 04:05 PM
It depends. Is it bashing his policies or decisions? Or is it bashing him as a person. Most of the attempts to defimate his character don't bother me, but I disregard them. Remember it happens on both sides though. Kerry gets his too, and it's just as insignificant. However, I do reserve the right to bash his policies as I see fit.

LordNeon
04-30-2004, 04:09 PM
Making fun of the mentally handicapped is wrong.

FiveOneNine
04-30-2004, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by LordNeon

LMAO. That was both funny and ironic. Respect.:D

CerealKiller
04-30-2004, 04:20 PM

LMAO :D Exceptional post.

Dorian
04-30-2004, 05:06 PM

then everyone should stop making fun of you???

nuclearboy
04-30-2004, 06:16 PM
seems some people even dont know the luck they have to own a so ****ing good and strong leader who ensure a good and better life for his people and his country, the best in the world without any doubts.

And its a french who s talkin.

some people really dont deserve to live in the usa when a lot of others dream about it.

BIONIC MAN
04-30-2004, 07:48 PM
bush morally and ethically is a good man, he is by no means perfect. if a person does not vote they should not belly ache about our lawmakers.

FiveOneNine
04-30-2004, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by BIONIC MAN
bush morally and ethically is a good man,

:rolleyes: I'd debate that but it's really not worth starting what would evolve into a battle of epic porportions. :D

Canadian Nanook
04-30-2004, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by BIONIC MAN
if a person does not vote they should not belly ache about our lawmakers.
I don't like that because it's like telling a starving person not to complain when the choices are s*** pie and piss soup

mariners216
04-30-2004, 11:13 PM
post of the week

FiveOneNine
04-30-2004, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Canadian Nanook
I don't like that because it's like telling a starving person not to complain when the choices are s*** pie and piss soup

Lol, good analogy. Makes alot of sense too.

Starsky
04-30-2004, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Canadian Nanook

Since Kerry isn't to your liking, perhaps you could vote for someone more reasonable than Bush or Kerry, like Dennis Kucinich, Ralph Nader, Hillary Clinton, or Al Sharpton. We all know how qualified to be president they are!

Reborn79
05-01-2004, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Starsky
Since Kerry isn't to your liking, perhaps you could vote for someone more reasonable than Bush or Kerry, like Dennis Kucinich, Ralph Nader, Hillary Clinton, or Al Sharpton. We all know how qualified to be president they are!

Much moreso than Bush, at least. :)

BigKazWSM747
05-01-2004, 09:42 AM

LMAO! nice :D:D

Canadian Nanook
05-01-2004, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Starsky
luckily, I don't live in the US

Person
05-01-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by BigKazWSM747
LMAO! nice :D:D

What was so funny about that? Granted I am a bush supporter, but even if someone said that about kerry, I wouldn't laugh. Just a bad joke.

mariners216
05-01-2004, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Person
What was so funny about that? Granted I am a bush supporter, but even if someone said that about kerry, I wouldn't laugh. Just a bad joke.
because bush talks like a ss slow person and kerry doesn't?:D

alot of other things to make fun of kerry for though

EAE
05-01-2004, 05:05 PM
Bad jokes are much funnier when they target a group or person you don't like.

BigKazWSM747
05-01-2004, 05:17 PM

It was funny mainly because it was unexpected.

mariners216
05-01-2004, 10:27 PM
^^^ that too

Pantherqb13
05-01-2004, 10:35 PM
why do so many damn canadians hate bush? It isn't your country so don't worry about it. I think you guys could better spend your bush-bashing time with a little work on Canada and it's problems. I dont hear too many americans complaining about the Canadians.

supergarr
05-01-2004, 10:46 PM

gnarly

hiphop
05-02-2004, 03:04 AM

LOL :)