04-30-2004, 06:48 AM
That's just ****ed up!!

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/04/29/1083224523783.html

midweststunna
04-30-2004, 06:56 AM
yes the iraqis are ****ed up

Tim
04-30-2004, 06:57 AM
Wow. That's just wrong. Some soldiers (though certainly not all) really have no morals.

fauche65
04-30-2004, 07:01 AM
This is just what the Military needs. :rolleyes:

AnabolicEngine
04-30-2004, 07:02 AM
what do you think the iraqis would be doing to american hostages? come on people its war!! its just a little fun with the iraqi prisoners, nothing terrible like physical torture or anything.

Spark
04-30-2004, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by AnabolicEngine
what do you think the iraqis would be doing to american hostages? come on people its war!! its just a little fun with the iraqi prisoners, nothing terrible like physical torture or anything.

it is against the ****ING RULES TO HARM A HOSTAGE you sick sob!

Tryco Slatterus
04-30-2004, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by Spark

Agrees

Their hostages for a reason..If they knew they would just get abused they would have never surrendered.

BuckWyld
04-30-2004, 07:26 AM
they are not hostages, they are prisoners of war, and they are protected by the geniva convention, that we signed. I personally believe that they should be treated properly regardless of what the other side would do, didnt your mom every tell you two wrongs dont make a right.

Bouncer79
04-30-2004, 07:29 AM
Let's see how well you treat someone who was just shooting at you or who you ripped out of a car filled with explosives intended for you and your unit.

F*ck them all... they aren't worth the time it took for me to even write this post.

AnabolicEngine
04-30-2004, 07:29 AM

they arent harming them you ****ing stupid sob!

fauche65
04-30-2004, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by BuckWyld
they are not hostages, they are prisoners of war, and they are protected by the geniva convention, that we signed. I personally believe that they should be treated properly regardless of what the other side would do, didnt your mom every tell you two wrongs dont make a right.

Right
Geneva convention, BTW

NoLimitNST
04-30-2004, 07:32 AM
for all i care, US soldiers should have them deepthroat each other, and if they stop a specified rhythm of sucking, they get shot in the arm 45 times

fauche65

AE,
How would you feel if that were an Anerican standing on that box hooked up to all those wires?

I just think that if we parade around holding ourselves to a higher standard than the terorists we are fighting, we should act like it.

Tryco Slatterus

Read the Geneva convention.

AnabolicEngine
04-30-2004, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by fauche65
I just think that if we parade around holding ourselves to a higher standard than the terorists we are fighting, we should act like it.

yea...thats true

AnabolicEngine
04-30-2004, 07:42 AM
this is a sensitive subject.

fauche65
04-30-2004, 07:53 AM
****Please put your feelings about this aside for one minute and read***

We were all born into this world. You are someones Son/Daughter, Father/Mother, Grandson/Granddaughter, Brother/Sister, Uncle/Aunt, etc.

Think 1 minute to think about who you are to the people that care about you.

Now put youself on that box with those same wires attached to your body. Now picture your family sitting in front of the TV watching you being paraded around like that. How would they feel?

Now think about that person, the Iraqi, on that box, with his Mother and family watching those images on TV. How do you think his Mother feels. Her son, her flesh and blood.

Makes you feel a bit more compassionate I hope?

AnabolicEngine
04-30-2004, 07:55 AM
anybody got a link to the Geneva Convention?

CITADEL
04-30-2004, 07:59 AM
People who think this kind of thing is alright in my opinion honestly just don't deserve to live. Did some of those Iraqi prisoners deserve what they got? Maybe. Are the US troops that put them up to it any better? No. Is this just another thing that will make the world, especially the Iraqis, hate us? Most certaintly.

The Kurgan
04-30-2004, 08:34 AM
Of course, when this is done to US soldiers it's inhumane, digusting and terrible. But of course, they're Iraqi's and it's "different".

I'll tell you one thing- this will cause even more violence against Coalition forces. Both my cousin and brother are out there (cousin's a soldier, brother's a doctor) and there's the chance that this will inspire some mad f*** to kill one or both of them. This is NOT how war is done. I can't believe how casually the US army is taking this. If there was ever a case for life imprisonment, these sick s**ts are it.

CITADEL
04-30-2004, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by The Kurgan
Of course, when this is done to US soldiers it's inhumane, digusting and terrible. But of course, they're Iraqi's and it's "different".

I'll tell you one thing- this will cause even more violence against Coalition forces. Both my cousin and brother are out there (cousin's a soldier, brother's a doctor) and there's the chance that this will inspire some mad f*** to kill one or both of them. This is NOT how war is done. I can't believe how casually the US army is taking this. If there was ever a case for life imprisonment, these sick s**ts are it.

Exactly, and I can't believe there are fools on this board who don't see anything wrong with this. More US troops will die because of this and too many people on here don't seem to care.

kmac12
04-30-2004, 08:44 AM
Damn, these poor Iraqi soldiers will have to have years of therapy after this. ;)

The Kurgan
04-30-2004, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by CITADEL
Exactly, and I can't believe there are fools on this board who don't see anything wrong with this. More US troops will die because of this and too many people on here don't seem to care.

Exactly. This isn't some film starring Nicholas Cage where the casualties are actors- these are real soldiers selling their lives for you, and some people just don't seem able to grasp this.

AnabolicEngine
04-30-2004, 10:31 AM

and when the insurgents burned 4 troops and mutilated their bodies, drug them through the streets of fallujah, and then hung them on a bridge, how did that make you feel?

Bouncer79
04-30-2004, 12:23 PM
Hussein was ousted and a new government is being set up for them. They are fighting back the US and alliance forces for what reason now? They dont have a reason for continuing to fight back so they already have that spark to kill our soldiers and will be happy with nothing.

The Iraqi citizens want this to be over and the war to stop taking place all together let along in their homes. Now we have these resistance fighters who are not helping the citizens of that country but rather drawing the war deeper into living communities.

Now why dont you switch the roles around... if Iraq had invaded us and overthrown our corrupt leader and was restarting our government, what would you think of small militias who were fighting back and bringing the war onto your street? Americans or not they would only be making it worse and I would want them removed as well.

If they are fighting back then they are obviously the only problem because the US is not trying to own that country but instead help it back to it's feet which is impossible to do unless these resistance fighters are taken care of. They get absolutely no sorrow pity or compassion from me. Burn them alive for all I care.

Here's how I look at it... if I was to lend you a hand if you fell and you punch me for it, I'm just going to kick you in your teeth for it. Different magnitutde of events I understand, but that's my take on it.

aserecuba
04-30-2004, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by workout addict
That's just ****ed up!!

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/04/29/1083224523783.html
dont get it twisted. they were not sexually abused.

I do not agree with that they did, we should know better than that and be compassionate. on the other hand, however they do the same **** to civilian hostages. sleep deprivation, forced confessions...

aserecuba
04-30-2004, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by fauche65
****Please put your feelings about this aside for one minute and read***

We were all born into this world. You are someones Son/Daughter, Father/Mother, Grandson/Granddaughter, Brother/Sister, Uncle/Aunt, etc.

Think 1 minute to think about who you are to the people that care about you.

Now put youself on that box with those same wires attached to your body. Now picture your family sitting in front of the TV watching you being paraded around like that. How would they feel?

Now think about that person, the Iraqi, on that box, with his Mother and family watching those images on TV. How do you think his Mother feels. Her son, her flesh and blood.

Makes you feel a bit more compassionate I hope?

you analogy is flawed because he had a bag over his face.

FiveOneNine
04-30-2004, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by aserecuba
you analogy is flawed because he had a bag over his face.

Okay then, take the rest of the group of soldiers that were stripped naked and forced to simulate sex acts. They didn't have bags over their heads either. Was it that hard to think about that before posting? Sheesh. Plus, it there is video footage of it. You don't whether you see his face during the course of the video or not.

AnabolicEngine
04-30-2004, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Bouncer79
Hussein was ousted and a new government is being set up for them. They are fighting back the US and alliance forces for what reason now? They dont have a reason for continuing to fight back so they already have that spark to kill our soldiers and will be happy with nothing.

The Iraqi citizens want this to be over and the war to stop taking place all together let along in their homes. Now we have these resistance fighters who are not helping the citizens of that country but rather drawing the war deeper into living communities.

Now why dont you switch the roles around... if Iraq had invaded us and overthrown our corrupt leader and was restarting our government, what would you think of small militias who were fighting back and bringing the war onto your street? Americans or not they would only be making it worse and I would want them removed as well.

If they are fighting back then they are obviously the only problem because the US is not trying to own that country but instead help it back to it's feet which is impossible to do unless these resistance fighters are taken care of. They get absolutely no sorrow pity or compassion from me. Burn them alive for all I care.

Here's how I look at it... if I was to lend you a hand if you fell and you punch me for it, I'm just going to kick you in your teeth for it. Different magnitutde of events I understand, but that's my take on it.

nicely put dude.

aserecuba
04-30-2004, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by FiveOneNine
Okay then, take the rest of the group of soldiers that were stripped naked and forced to simulate sex acts. They didn't have bags over their heads either. Was it that hard to think about that before posting? Sheesh. Plus, it there is video footage of it. You don't whether you see his face during the course of the video or not.

you analogy is also flawed because they didnt show their faces. just their ass. i posted a link to the video in another thread. you can not make out faces.

FiveOneNine
04-30-2004, 02:11 PM
you analogy is also flawed because they didnt show their faces. just their ass. i posted a link to the video in another thread. you can not make out faces.

Lol, while then what if a family member is able to identify them by their ass? :D

LadyStarlight
04-30-2004, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Bouncer79
Let's see how well you treat someone who was just shooting at you or who you ripped out of a car filled with explosives intended for you and your unit.

F*ck them all... they aren't worth the time it took for me to even write this post.

That's the kind of reasoning that keeps violence so prevalent in the world.....

AnabolicEngine
04-30-2004, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by LadyStarlight
That's the kind of reasoning that keeps violence so prevalent in the world.....

so we should keep bending over? is that your solution?

LadyStarlight
04-30-2004, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by The Kurgan

I really hope your family is ok, Kurgan.

Unfortunately, this IS how war is done...always has been and will be. Brings out the worse possible instincts in many people......and some of the most selfless too.

t0mmy
04-30-2004, 03:37 PM
"The program's producers said the army also had photographs showing a detainee with wires attached to his genitals and another that showed a dog attacking a prisoner."

That is pretty harsh.. but sorry I can't feel pity for these idiots. They would have done a hell of a lot worse with our troops!!

supergarr
04-30-2004, 03:40 PM
Its just gross to have them do this. This isnt allowed for our prisoners in our system, we shouldnt be doing anything like this to POW's. Remember the Louima trial? All those cops went to jail.

aserecuba
04-30-2004, 03:49 PM
Lol, while then what if a family member is able to identify them by their ass? :D

lol

MarcusG
04-30-2004, 04:11 PM
I wonder what some people's reaction would be if Jessica Lynch was naked and photographed in a degrading fashion by the Iraqi's instead of being treated at a hospital. Now that would be great propaganda. I wonder if anyone of her family or friends would be able to recognise her just by her ass.

Quintis Vindex
04-30-2004, 04:15 PM

Is it against the rules to blow up a school bus and splatter 5 year olds across the pavement?

I think this stuff is lame, we should institute ball electrocution.

CITADEL
04-30-2004, 07:59 PM
and when the insurgents burned 4 troops and mutilated their bodies, drug them through the streets of fallujah, and then hung them on a bridge, how did that make you feel?

What are you retarded? You seriously have the mental capacity of a 12 year old. The actions that you support equals more death for the U.S. troops. Are you too stupid and ignorant to understand that? Sure they might have deserved it but the troops still shouldn't have done it. God damn I get so pissed at dumb people who have no common sense and inability to see the results to come from their actions.

CITADEL
04-30-2004, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Quintis Vindex
Is it against the rules to blow up a school bus and splatter 5 year olds across the pavement?

I think this stuff is lame, we should institute ball electrocution.

YES it is. Is it against the rules to make pow's strip naked and lay on each other just for pleasure? YES. Just because it's a lesser evil you think it's ok? I can't believe people support this. By supporting this you are not only supporting humiliating all pow's just because they disagree with our cause, but you are also supporting the killings of U.S. troops that will come as a result of this.

BIONIC MAN
04-30-2004, 08:16 PM
and when the insurgents burned 4 troops and mutilated their bodies, drug them through the streets of fallujah, and then hung them on a bridge, how did that make you feel? your right but bleeding hearts feel sorry for the terroists,guerilla,s,and car bombers. american soldiers are dying everyday from there civility and human qualities while terroists kill women and children in hopes of killing an american soldier.

nitr0x
04-30-2004, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by t0mmy
"The program's producers said the army also had photographs showing a detainee with wires attached to his genitals and another that showed a dog attacking a prisoner."

That is pretty harsh.. but sorry I can't feel pity for these idiots. They would have done a hell of a lot worse with our troops!!

How do you know tom?

Crimson-Model
04-30-2004, 09:07 PM
dont get it twisted. they were not sexually abused.

The Rape of Iraq: http://newswire.indymedia.org/en/newswire/2004/04/802427.shtml

In most cases, children had to witness their mothers and grandmothers being beaten and ravished out of their homes by the Americans. Once a woman is taken to the desert near the camp, the soldiers ingeniously devise ways of sexual humiliation of Muslim women that range from performing group fellatios to having orgies with the cowboys in uniform. Despite the shame surrounding the events of rapes, where the youngest victim was 9 years old and the oldest was 64, four thousand cases of rapes were involuntarily exposed.

Friedrich Nietzsche: And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Quintis Vindex
04-30-2004, 09:07 PM
YES it is. Is it against the rules to make pow's strip naked and lay on each other just for pleasure? YES. Just because it's a lesser evil you think it's ok? I can't believe people support this. By supporting this you are not only supporting humiliating all pow's just because they disagree with our cause, but you are also supporting the killings of U.S. troops that will come as a result of this.

I do not "support" this, but I am not moved to strongly dissaprove of it either.

You keep speaking of rules, and the treatment of P.O.Ws. And that would be perfectly well and good except for the fact these protocols and convetions only work as they are suppossed to when all combating sides are adhering to them.

And this obviously is not the case.

The world expects only one side of this "game" to play by the rules, handicapped by a set of regulations layed down several decades.

While the other side's every action goes contrary to any traditional rule of war. Go ahead, complain about a few naked prisoners, while the insurgents use their captured as hostages, to be killed at their leisure. I mean hell, even the Nazi's treated their Western prisoners pretty well and abided by most of the convention protocols.

So when these dirt bag scum suckers who fight from Mosques, hide behind women, fire rockets at my countrymen, and explode buses of IRAQI children. Get caught, and get humiliated by G.I Johnny and Jane. YOU'LL EXCUSE ME IF I DONT SHED A ****ING TEAR.

Crimson-Model
04-30-2004, 09:10 PM
Quitis, would you say the same thing if it was jessica lynch?

Quintis Vindex
04-30-2004, 09:16 PM
*Edit*

No point in discussing with someone who believes there are thousands of G.I's raping children and grandmothers. Such a persons grasp of reality is too questionable.

Heywood_Jablome
04-30-2004, 09:19 PM
ROFL!!! :D

Seriously, the **** that Iraqi troops do to their prisoners is so much more ****ed than simulated sex acts and standing on ****ing boxes. How about buring and mutilation?? **** them :mad:

FiveOneNine
04-30-2004, 09:21 PM
I'm trying to steer clear of these threads as I feel there is no excuse for these actions but I'd like to make a point here. These Iraqis are soldiers, not the terrorists who have committed these other crimes that people seem to be using to justify these actions. Let's not confuse them. There has been no information provided as to who these Iraqi soldiers were. They were taken out of a prison in Baghdad. So, my point would be that they could have been soldiers that turned themselves in. That would make it quite a bit different then if they were these blood thursting savages that everyone just assumes they are.

Crimson-Model
04-30-2004, 09:26 PM
*Edit*

No point in discussing with someone who believes there are thousands of G.I's raping children and grandmothers. Such a persons grasp of reality is too questionable.
No point discussing with someone who has BUSH 04 as their title....
:rolleyes:

Quintis Vindex
04-30-2004, 09:28 PM
I'm trying to steer clear of these threads as I feel there is no excuse for these actions but I'd like to make a point here. These Iraqis are soldiers, not the terrorists who have committed these other crimes that people seem to be using to justify these actions. Let's not confuse them. There has been no information provided as to who these Iraqi soldiers were. They were taken out of a prison in Baghdad. So, my point would be that they could have been soldiers that turned themselves in. That would make it quite a bit different then if they were these blood thursting savages that everyone just assumes they are.

If they were uniformed soldiers who surrendered or were captured in battle, I completely agree.

FiveOneNine
04-30-2004, 09:57 PM
If they were uniformed soldiers who surrendered or were captured in battle, I completely agree.

That was what I was refering to. It could have been a group of the several thousand that turned themsleves in during the beginning of the occupation or the many that have surrendered thereafter.

pogue
04-30-2004, 10:07 PM
There's been much more serious abuses.

goblin6
04-30-2004, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by pogue
That is funny. LMAO!!
:D:D

FiveOneNine
04-30-2004, 10:12 PM

Though that did make me smile, I must say that it is disappointing to see that someone took the time and effort to do something this like. Not cool.

Starsky
04-30-2004, 11:01 PM
It is disgusting, but its also being used as a propaganda tool by the Left to put an evil face on a Military with thousands of people like Pat Tillman.

Also, its not like these guys are squeaky clean Iraqis, plucked up off the street for abuse like Saddam did. These guys probably tried to murder Troops, civilians, or blow people up. Granted, this doesn't justify what they got...they should have got a noose.

pogue
05-01-2004, 02:52 AM
Though that did make me smile, I must say that it is disappointing to see that someone took the time and effort to do something this like. Not cool.

People have taken time to do much worse things, I'm sure.

AnotherScorpion
05-01-2004, 04:22 AM

Gettin_big
05-01-2004, 05:49 AM

DAMN!!!
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reborn79
05-01-2004, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by Starsky
It is disgusting, but its also being used as a propaganda tool by the Left to put an evil face on a Military with thousands of people like Pat Tillman.

Also, its not like these guys are squeaky clean Iraqis, plucked up off the street for abuse like Saddam did. These guys probably tried to murder Troops, civilians, or blow people up. Granted, this doesn't justify what they got...they should have got a noose.

You and your conspiracy theories. It is ignorant to think that the left is looking for a way to 'deface' the military. Try to understand this, I know it is hard: *We are not against the troops. We are against this administration*

I and everyone else I know who is on the left understands that this does not represent the entire military AT ALL. It was a despicable act by a few. The vast, VAST majority of our troops over there are upstanding men and women simply doing their job. Our problem is with the administration, not them.

Stand Ablaze
05-01-2004, 09:14 AM
Disgusting, and the people supporting it are even worse.

Would ya like that to happen to your families or yourselves if America was invaded? I very very much doubt it.

These people are human, like you and me, not toys of entertainment for soldiers.

diesel15
05-01-2004, 10:22 AM
I cant believe the posts I saw here...
Some ppl here need some serious therapy...
HOW CAN ANYONE SUPPORT SUCH INHUMANE ACTS IS BEYOND ME....

I m glad i m not one of you sicko's

goblin6
05-01-2004, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by diesel15
I cant believe the posts I saw here...
Some ppl here need some serious therapy...
HOW CAN ANYONE SUPPORT SUCH INHUMANE ACTS IS BEYOND ME....

I m glad i m not one of you sicko's I am glad that I don't share your sense of outrage. I think Inhumane is way tostrong, they were not being electorcuted, or having shards of broken glass shoved under thier fingernails. Was it humiliating, yes, Is it agianst the law/code/convention, you bet your ass and those soldiers willbe dealt with harshly. The military has a very dim view of people who do things like that, they will be courtmartialed, jailed and thrown out, which will far some far reaching consequences that they willnot fully realize unitl later on.
But jeez, relax with the inhumane talk.

Starsky
05-01-2004, 10:32 AM
It would be nice if these Liberals would show 1% of this concern for people like the North Koreans who go through much worse everyday on a scale of millions, not a scale of 6 people. Whos regime's destruction would probably save millions of North/South Korean and Americans.

But its more politically expedient to support terrorists in Gaunanomo, Mumia Abu-Jamal, and insurgents who went through something mild on the suffering scale. Since they are all anti-American/anti-Military they must be supported, praised, sympathized with etc.

LadyStarlight
05-01-2004, 10:35 AM
so we should keep bending over? is that your solution?

Keep bending over? Where did you get that from? I'm just saying that whatever happens in war, don't continue it with mistreating the prisoners. It just adds to the hatred, keeping all the violence alive and well.

AnabolicEngine
05-01-2004, 11:02 AM
What are you retarded? You seriously have the mental capacity of a 12 year old. The actions that you support equals more death for the U.S. troops. Are you too stupid and ignorant to understand that? Sure they might have deserved it but the troops still shouldn't have done it.

edit:
im not even wasting my time on replying to your dumbass anymore. learn some respect, boy, then we'll talk.

late!

AnabolicEngine
05-01-2004, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by LadyStarlight
Keep bending over? Where did you get that from? I'm just saying that whatever happens in war, don't continue it with mistreating the prisoners. It just adds to the hatred, keeping all the violence alive and well.

edit:

forget it. its all good ladystar, peace.

:)