PDA

View Full Version : Iraqis want us to leave

bgzee
04-29-2004, 08:49 PM
http://cnn.aimtoday.cnn.com/news/story.jsp?floc=FF-APO-1107&idq=/ff/story/0001%2F20040429%2F2208531432.htm&sc=1107

Of course, we still gotta finish what we started. If Bush can't successfully help Iraqis to implement a working government over there this war will be one of the biggest failures and embarrasments in US history.

goblin6
04-29-2004, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by bgzee
http://cnn.aimtoday.cnn.com/news/story.jsp?floc=FF-APO-1107&idq=/ff/story/0001%2F20040429%2F2208531432.htm&sc=1107

Of course, we still gotta finish what we started. If Bush can't successfully help Iraqis to implement a working government over there this war will be one of the biggest failures and embarrasments in US history.
And about 75-80% do not support attacks on American troops.
Nearly all of those polled said Saddam would still be in power if the US had not invaded, and only 6% had any negative contact with American troops, or that could have been any contact with US troops I am not sure.
The poll results about hte US not doing a good job coincide with the increased terror attacks.
Troops need to stay and get the job done.

TranceNRG
04-29-2004, 11:29 PM
such a dilemma

cause of the problem needs to also be the solver of the problem

goblin6
04-29-2004, 11:37 PM
I will tell you waht is even more disturbing than the poll, which has its own questions.
Some of the rumors and gossip that some Iraqis believe, such as:
Us soldiers's sunglasses have night vision capabilities that allow them to see through nightgowns, so Iraqi women will not sleep on the roof with their famalies like they have before in the warm nights. (Wow we are in Starship troopers now.)
The car bombing in Basra was Actually an F16 air strike called in by the Brits.(Okay, the Brits don't have F16's and there were none in the area at the time.)
They think Saddam will come back into power because he is a Cia op and during the invasion was whisked off to a five star hotel until "found" in the hole.
They have no idea what is really going on, and no way to get real info.

illriginal
04-29-2004, 11:43 PM
I'd feel stupid if they can't fix the problem and just pull the troops back to america. They need to finish the job and get over with our lives already.

Norman
05-01-2004, 06:51 AM
There is no way to finish the job.
Either the US installs a puppet dictator, which would make the whole beacon of democracy idea somewhat obsolete, or
a theocracy will come after the first iraqi election election.

If a dictator should be the choice, the so far mostly peaceful shiite clerics are determined to call for a fatwa, which would make the current situation look peaceful.

This whole mission was not a very bright idea from the start,

illriginal
05-01-2004, 01:28 PM
So wasn't ****in with america, now was it? Now they'll get what they deserve even if we make that our new land if we have to. People aren't even humans there... they're like animals with no degnity who dont care about life. But hopefully it'll be fixed.

mariners216
05-01-2004, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by illriginal
So wasn't ****in with america, now was it? Now they'll get what they deserve even if we make that our new land if we have to. People aren't even humans there... they're like animals with no degnity who dont care about life. But hopefully it'll be fixed.
wtf did you just say

illriginal
05-01-2004, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by mariners216
wtf did you just say

I said... it's wasn't a smart idea to **** with america now was it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

oh **** i just read his lil liberal human rights bull****... dont start your political crap now

mariners216
05-01-2004, 01:42 PM
I said... it's wasn't a smart idea to **** with america now was it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

oh **** i just read his lil liberal human rights bull****... dont start your political crap now
k this was the part that didn't make sense to me

"So wasn't ****in with america, now was it?"

Got it now though.

You're still an asstard for saying they're all animals in Iraq.

illriginal
05-01-2004, 01:46 PM
yeah okay, atleast our gov has control over our country to stop peices of ****s runnin around killin their own people for no reason at all... you people make no sense... how can you be human and sit there and kill for "no" reason. They all deserve to be tortured... and i didn't mean to generalize all of their people, just the idiots there... which is bout 80% of them. Nuke em all! :) lol this iraq/political/us/war talk is fun.

FiveOneNine
05-01-2004, 01:53 PM
yeah okay, atleast our gov has control over our country to stop peices of ****s runnin around killin their own people for no reason at all... you people make no sense... how can you be human and sit there and kill for "no" reason. They all deserve to be tortured... and i didn't mean to generalize all of their people, just the idiots there... which is bout 80% of them. Nuke em all! :) lol this iraq/political/us/war talk is fun.

My head hurts. You must be really stupid. You just made a bunch of stuff up and hoped it would fly, didn't you? The second post down from the top clearly proves that your percentage is backwards. And how about some examples of their killing for no reason.

illriginal
05-01-2004, 02:06 PM
wtf... i dont even need to show examples... that damn country's been through nothin but worthless bull**** for nothing. It's time they get their act together and stop acting like a bunch of animals out on hunger hunt. Lets just drop it cuz there's just two views of this and we're never gonna come to an agreement.... it's obvious enough all the threads that have been posted there's never a damn agreement between two views. I'll stop since im "really" stupid and not closed in my own lil world like most of you.

illriginal
05-01-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by FiveOneNine
My head hurts.

if your head hurts go take some asprin maybe you'll O.D.

FiveOneNine
05-01-2004, 02:12 PM
wtf... i dont even need to show examples... that damn country's been through nothin but worthless bull**** for nothing. It's time they get their act together and stop acting like a bunch of animals out on hunger hunt. Lets just drop it cuz there's just two views of this and we're never gonna come to an agreement.... it's obvious enough all the threads that have been posted there's never a damn agreement between two views. I'll stop since im "really" stupid and not closed in my own lil world like most of you.

You just said you thought that 80% of the Iraqi population are animals. If that doesn't prove that your in your own little world, I don't know what does. Facts show that it is the opposite, yet you kept your blinders on and stuck to your own opinion. And I'm the one that's in my own little world. :rolleyes:

FiveOneNine
05-01-2004, 02:14 PM
if your head hurts go take some asprin maybe you'll O.D.

Good to see you've resorted to desperate measures because you know that you may actually have a naive view of the world.

TranceNRG
05-02-2004, 06:46 PM

post like this, remind me of thick-headed wannabes who try to act tough in a group so look "cool"

very high school

CITADEL
05-02-2004, 07:06 PM
High schooler sounds about right. Three more weeks and I'm out of this hell hole of never ending ignorance/drama that I call high school.

Teenytinyboo
05-03-2004, 04:35 AM
YOU ARE A FUKKING MORON do you even know the reason america gave why they invaded iraq?????

You're a class A example of an ignorant easly manipulated fukktard

illriginal
05-03-2004, 05:03 AM
Let's just leave it to what the future lies ahead :)
goodbye

philly007
05-03-2004, 05:49 AM
Let's just leave it to what the future lies ahead :)
goodbye

It's interesting (and scary) that your spelling, grammar and sentence structure are very similiar to George Bush's (hint: he's our Commander in Chief). Also, your occupation is listed as "Computer Engineer" in the profile. Hell, you may be part of the reason why IT jobs are being outsourced to "animal" countries. :rolleyes: