PDA

View Full Version : need serious fat loss help

SrnkaT08
04-29-2004, 05:41 PM
im a student in high school im 6' 3'' about 200 lbs and trying to gain muscle while lose body fat so....a few months ago i was at my gym talking to one of the trainer and we got into a convo about diets and at the time i was really over weight by alot, so i had him make me up a little simple diet plan to follow, it was something like this-

Breakfast-1/2 cup oatmeal

Lunch-Whole wheat roll with turkey

Snack 3:30-Labrada Lean Body shake(which i dont drink anymore, i usually make something like grilled chicken)

Dinner- 4 oz of meat with 2 cups of vegtables

Before bed-2 rice cakes and 1 tbs. peanutbutter

on this diet i lost around 50 lbs, since then ive changed it around a little and havent seen much results. im working out on a 4 day split...

i need a new diet and i have no idea where to start because from what i read i really ****ed up so...i dont know what to do..

any help is appreciated

TeamRamrod
04-29-2004, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by SrnkaT08
im a student in high school im 6' 3'' about 200 lbs and trying to gain muscle while lose body fat so....a few months ago i was at my gym talking to one of the trainer and we got into a convo about diets and at the time i was really over weight by alot, so i had him make me up a little simple diet plan to follow, it was something like this-

Breakfast-1/2 cup oatmeal

Lunch-Whole wheat roll with turkey

Snack 3:30-Labrada Lean Body shake(which i dont drink anymore, i usually make something like grilled chicken)

Dinner- 4 oz of meat with 2 cups of vegtables

Before bed-2 rice cakes and 1 tbs. peanutbutter

on this diet i lost around 50 lbs, since then ive changed it around a little and havent seen much results. im working out on a 4 day split...

i need a new diet and i have no idea where to start because from what i read i really ****ed up so...i dont know what to do..

any help is appreciated

When do you lift and when do you perform cardio???

A rough outline of somethin I follow is this, and for me it has worked great at shedding pure fat once i dropped below 16%bf

WAKE-UP

Pro/Carb (complex)

Pro/Fat (efa)

Pro/Fat (efa)

LIFT

Pro/simple-carb

Pro/Complex carb

Pro/Fat (efa)

BED

Since I do cardio first thing in the morning, I consume a pro/fat meal instead of pro/carb, because it is my opinion that the thermo effects of feeding a pro/fat meal are reaped when consumed right after morning cardio on an empty stomach.

~TR