PDA

View Full Version : IRONY ironic or moronic

BIONIC MAN
04-28-2004, 07:10 PM
Abraham lincoln and charles darwin were born on the same day -feb-12,1809-yet there lives made completely different impacts on the world. Lincolns final presidential act was to sign the act of congress placing the phrase " IN GOD WE TRUST" on all U.S. coins .darwin developed the theory of evilution ,used by atheists to reject god! today. one notably fact the north really had a turn in the war after they acknowledge god . the south had literally kicked the north,s tale the first part of civil war. communism is squarely based on evolution,stalin,hitler,mao,pol pot,kim jong 2 used it as a rationale for genocidal tyranny. prime minister jean chretien used evolution to explain why his govt was embracing same sex marriage. attorneys are taught the law is evolving ,the courts rule against ten commandments,prayer,bible even teaching creation along side of evolution. secular humanism as lead to immorality and that life is by chance,no meaning or no moral absolutes. evolution leads to suicide since life has no meaning or purpose or significance. evolution gives glory to man not god and that there is no purpose in mans life what a hoax. evolution attacks biblical christianity it has done more harm than any theory ever conceived. evolution breeds intolerance towards christians and creationists .evolution breeds cults,when atheists and people have no purpose they search for answers in new fangled and peverse cults. THANKS DARWIN ,HE PROBABLY IS HITLERS ROOMY

BigKazWSM747
04-28-2004, 09:04 PM
You know I never thought we would get another a. americanus, but it appears as though we have found his counter-part-- a stereotypical fundamentalist christian. Although to give americanus credit, his posts are easier to read and he gathers some evidence.

honeybbqgrundle
04-28-2004, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by BigKazWSM747
Although to give americanus credit, his posts are easier to read and he gathers some evidence.

I've actually come to like americanus and I can't explain why since I disagree with him on like 95% of things and he usually jumps to crazy conclusions lol.

But Bionic man, you really are crazy. That's like saying Einstein is in hell because he helped pioneer the theory behind nuclear weapons. From what I hear, and I'm no expert by any means, is that evolution does NOT conflict with most people's ideas of God. Maybe the hardcore zealots, but nobody else.

Ruthless4Life
04-28-2004, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by BIONIC MAN
Abraham lincoln and charles darwin were born on the same day -feb-12,1809-yet there lives made completely different impacts on the world. Lincolns final presidential act was to sign the act of congress placing the phrase " IN GOD WE TRUST" on all U.S. coins .darwin developed the theory of evilution ,used by atheists to reject god! today. one notably fact the north really had a turn in the war after they acknowledge god . the south had literally kicked the north,s tale the first part of civil war. communism is squarely based on evolution,stalin,hitler,mao,pol pot,kim jong 2 used it as a rationale for genocidal tyranny. prime minister jean chretien used evolution to explain why his govt was embracing same sex marriage. attorneys are taught the law is evolving ,the courts rule against ten commandments,prayer,bible even teaching creation along side of evolution. secular humanism as lead to immorality and that life is by chance,no meaning or no moral absolutes. evolution leads to suicide since life has no meaning or purpose or significance. evolution gives glory to man not god and that there is no purpose in mans life what a hoax. evolution attacks biblical christianity it has done more harm than any theory ever conceived. evolution breeds intolerance towards christians and creationists .evolution breeds cults,when atheists and people have no purpose they search for answers in new fangled and peverse cults. THANKS DARWIN ,HE PROBABLY IS HITLERS ROOMY

You and a. americanus are meant for each other.

BIONIC MAN
04-29-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by honeybbqgrundle
I've actually come to like americanus and I can't explain why since I disagree with him on like 95% of things and he usually jumps to crazy conclusions lol.

But Bionic man, you really are crazy. That's like saying Einstein is in hell because he helped pioneer the theory behind nuclear weapons. From what I hear, and I'm no expert by any means, is that evolution does NOT conflict with most people's ideas of God. Maybe the hardcore zealots, but nobody else. NUCLEAR weapons are good , they ended world war 2 check out history. nuclear power plants ELECTRIFY your computer and nuclear medicine thats another story. atheist embrace evolution in its purest form

BIONIC MAN
04-29-2004, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Ruthless4Life
You and a. americanus are meant for each other. your not worth it grow a brain

BIONIC MAN
04-29-2004, 08:00 PM
You know I never thought we would get another a. americanus, but it appears as though we have found his counter-part-- a stereotypical fundamentalist christian. Although to give americanus credit, his posts are easier to read and he gathers some evidence. AND your rambling leaves alot to desire or understand, i guess you have a complex with differing opinions. re-read my first post there is gathered evidence it just does not support your ideaology.

CITADEL
04-29-2004, 08:06 PM
your not worth it grow a brain

You might not have the ability to understand it, but you are the exact type of person that gives a bad name to every Christian out there. You are failing in your attempt to 'speard the word of god'. Take a look at yourself from another's point of view, and rethink what you are trying to do and they way you are coming off to others. People like, JCfreak, Cogar and Heavily Armed, they are the type of people who are religious and demand respect simply by the way they come across when they post, which is in a mature manner. You come across as nothing more than a joke.

BigKazWSM747
04-29-2004, 08:29 PM
AND your rambling leaves alot to desire or understand, i guess you have a complex with differing opinions. re-read my first post there is gathered evidence it just does not support your ideaology.

Hahahahaha! That was a great laugh. I find it amazing you say that I ramble. I suggest anyone to read your posts involving a religious discussion that I participated in (esp. in the free will thread) and they will see that you definitely ramble and border on incoherency at times.

Ak47
04-29-2004, 10:22 PM
NUCLEAR weapons are good , they ended world war 2 check out history. nuclear power plants ELECTRIFY your computer and nuclear medicine thats another story. atheist embrace evolution in its purest form

You claim to be a devout christian, or at least thats how you wish to be percieved, but then you make comments like this? Do you honestly believe that nuclear weapons are good!? Maybe you need to "check out history," because if you did you would see that nuclear weapons killed millions of innocent people in Japan; women and children included.

Tip: Next time you make such a long, rambling post, at least try to punctuate correctly so that it is actually legible.

honeybbqgrundle
04-29-2004, 10:37 PM
NUCLEAR weapons are good , they ended world war 2 check out history. nuclear power plants ELECTRIFY your computer and nuclear medicine thats another story. atheist embrace evolution in its purest form

omg you never cease to amaze me. You blame Darwin for what some people use his theories for. Darwin just came up with the theory and it doesn't conflict with God. So what the hell is your beef with Darwin?

BIONIC MAN
04-30-2004, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by CITADEL
You might not have the ability to understand it, but you are the exact type of person that gives a bad name to every Christian out there. You are failing in your attempt to 'speard the word of god'. Take a look at yourself from another's point of view, and rethink what you are trying to do and they way you are coming off to others. People like, JCfreak, Cogar and Heavily Armed, they are the type of people who are religious and demand respect simply by the way they come across when they post, which is in a mature manner. You come across as nothing more than a joke. NO people like you are not open minded to god , and its not my goal to convert you . this is a discussion on religion and people are different even christians!!!!! answer me this WHY ARE THERE SO MANY DIFFERENT DENOMINATIONS?

BIONIC MAN
04-30-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by honeybbqgrundle
omg you never cease to amaze me. You blame Darwin for what some people use his theories for. Darwin just came up with the theory and it doesn't conflict with God. So what the hell is your beef with Darwin? DARWIN!!!!! left out GOD

BIONIC MAN
04-30-2004, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Ak47
You claim to be a devout christian, or at least thats how you wish to be percieved, but then you make comments like this? Do you honestly believe that nuclear weapons are good!? Maybe you need to "check out history," because if you did you would see that nuclear weapons killed millions of innocent people in Japan; women and children included.

Tip: Next time you make such a long, rambling post, at least try to punctuate correctly so that it is actually legible. millions of innocent people YOUR FACTS are very ,very misconstrude . re-read history . and at least you understood the nuclear part , but i see the american lives saved are no care of yours in ww2

BIONIC MAN
04-30-2004, 07:43 PM
Hahahahaha! That was a great laugh. I find it amazing you say that I ramble. I suggest anyone to read your posts involving a religious discussion that I participated in (esp. in the free will thread) and they will see that you definitely ramble and border on incoherency at times. yes your english is perfect your spelling is great your quotations are wonderful. AND WHAT YOU!!!! SAY IS USELESS ha ha. 75 cents and your intelligence will buy you a small pop.

Oo-rah
05-01-2004, 03:06 AM

You shouldn't be making fun of other people for spelling mistakes. Learn some grammar, dope. Next time you post something like this, do your own research. No one wants to hear some retard like you spout off things you heard on the 700 Club. I consider myself a Republican, too.

You're an asshat.

LadyStarlight
05-01-2004, 07:04 AM
millions of innocent people YOUR FACTS are very ,very misconstrude . re-read history . and at least you understood the nuclear part , but i see the american lives saved are no care of yours in ww2

I would hope that as a Chirstrian you wouldn't see it in terms of "American lives" saved but in "total lives" saved. Never ceases to disappoint me when Christrians confuse Christianity with chauvinism.

LadyStarlight
05-01-2004, 07:18 AM
Wow, where to begin........

1) There is no inconsistency with believing in God and evolution at the same time; the inconsitency is believing in God and taking the Bible literally.

2) Communism...."from each according to his ability, to each according to his need"......is antithetical to "survival of the fittest". So, no.....communism is NOT based squarely on evolution.

3) Genocidal tyranny existed before, during and after communism.

4) Morals are NOT absolute. I am sure I can find some inconsitencies in your own personal morals. You've hinted at them in your opinons about the bomb. There are some general acts that MANY humans find repugnant, but they do differ from culture to culture and time to time within cultures.

5) "Evolution leads to suicide ".......that is just ludicrous. I wonder about meaning and purpose in life just like many others do, but I fail to see how having a God who created us ensures that there is a purpose to it.

ugh, I'm too sickened to go on as your post degrades more and more. But, I'd sure rather be a literate atheist than a semi-literate, narrow-minded so-called "Christian".

mariners216
05-01-2004, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Oo-rah
You're an asshat.
sums it up pretty well

BIONIC MAN
05-01-2004, 03:00 PM
You shouldn't be making fun of other people for spelling mistakes. Learn some grammar, dope. Next time you post something like this, do your own research. No one wants to hear some retard like you spout off things you heard on the 700 Club. I consider myself a Republican, too.

You're an asshat. if you even read what was posted i said his spelling was great, its just he has nothing to offer so i guess you and him are on the same brain cell. im a registered [democract] and spelling and grammar its pretty but facts and truth are better. [asshat] whats that a oo-rah boo hoo get a real name.

BIONIC MAN
05-01-2004, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by mariners216
sums it up pretty well you need to offer something , people will not always be there to speak for you mute.

Ibanez
05-01-2004, 03:11 PM
Can you please elaborate on how communism was based upon evolution?

BIONIC MAN
05-01-2004, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by LadyStarlight
Wow, where to begin........

1) There is no inconsistency with believing in God and evolution at the same time; the inconsitency is believing in God and taking the Bible literally.

2) Communism...."from each according to his ability, to each according to his need"......is antithetical to "survival of the fittest". So, no.....communism is NOT based squarely on evolution.

3) Genocidal tyranny existed before, during and after communism.

4) Morals are NOT absolute. I am sure I can find some inconsitencies in your own personal morals. You've hinted at them in your opinons about the bomb. There are some general acts that MANY humans find repugnant, but they do differ from culture to culture and time to time within cultures.

5) "Evolution leads to suicide ".......that is just ludicrous. I wonder about meaning and purpose in life just like many others do, but I fail to see how having a God who created us ensures that there is a purpose to it.

ugh, I'm too sickened to go on as your post degrades more and more. But, I'd sure rather be a literate atheist than a semi-literate, narrow-minded so-called "Christian". atheism is your right , but the facts are darwin left out god leaving everything to luck. TOM DEROSA was voted best seminarian by his class at a catholic seminary 1964 . one year later he denied his religion and claimed his change came about after introduction to darwins theory of evolution . he became so rebellious he yelled out : no god: he thought atheism was his road to freedom and liberation it lasted 13 years. now he is a creationist and he is founder and executive director of the creation studies institute. so there is even hope for YOU!!!

BIONIC MAN
05-01-2004, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Ibanez
Can you please elaborate on how communism was based upon evolution? CAN YOU PROVE IT WAS NOT .

Oo-rah
05-01-2004, 03:51 PM
This guy has to be a troll. A troll, or a twelve year old.

LadyStarlight
05-01-2004, 04:25 PM
yes your english is perfect your spelling is great your quotations are wonderful. AND WHAT YOU!!!! SAY IS USELESS ha ha. 75 cents and your intelligence will buy you a small pop.

I've read his posts. He's very intelligent.

LadyStarlight
05-01-2004, 04:26 PM
CAN YOU PROVE IT WAS NOT .

Sorry, burden of proof is on you to back up your claim.

LadyStarlight
05-01-2004, 04:28 PM
so there is even hope for YOU!!!

Thanks, I'll sleep so much better now.......

97LT1
05-01-2004, 05:52 PM
you need to offer something , people will not always be there to speak for you mute. Stop posting here if you can't control yourself from getting your posts reported all of the time.

Ruthless4Life
05-01-2004, 06:01 PM
you need to offer something , people will not always be there to speak for you mute.

You give Christianity a bad name. Christ would not be proud of your attitute.

BIONIC MAN
05-01-2004, 08:34 PM
This guy has to be a troll. A troll, or a twelve year old. to BIG to be a troll, ooo-hah please add something more than flames its easy think .

BIONIC MAN
05-01-2004, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by LadyStarlight
I've read his posts. He's very intelligent. my original comment still stands his intelligence will not change facts[ 75 cents] and his intellecut will buy a pop. his spelling is great grammer looks good too better than mine . he is like a big ole book full of words with no meanings .its not mean its just the truth , he discredits hisself with good english and NO content.

97LT1
05-01-2004, 08:43 PM
Yeah, i heard enough.