PDA

View Full Version : The New Iraqi Flag



Fleshwound
04-27-2004, 05:02 PM
My nonpartisan opinion is: What the hell?

Seems like a lot of Iraqis hate it, and I could imagine why. Most of the other Arab flags have green (very important).. and this one has light blue?

They think it's similar to Israel's flag... I'd have to agree. Oh well..

I don't really have an opinion because it doesn't affect me, just wondering what other people thought.

So, What do you all think?

ComfortEagle
04-27-2004, 05:18 PM
It doesn't really fire my rockets. To me it looks like the illegitimate son of Sweden and Northern Cyprus.

FiveOneNine
04-27-2004, 05:32 PM
They're changing the flag!? That is unquestionably a horrible idea. They have no right to change the flag. This is not going to make the situation in Iraq any better. To me, if someone invaded my country, killed large amounts of people and created chaos, changing the flag would be a slap in the face. The fact that they made it resemble the Israeli flag is just going to feed their animosity against the US.

Reborn79
04-27-2004, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by FiveOneNine
They're changing the flag!? That is unquestionably a horrible idea. They have no right to change the flag. This is not going to make the situation in Iraq any better. To me, if someone invaded my country, killed large amounts of people and created chaos, changing the flag would be a slap in the face. The fact that they made it resemble the Israeli flag is just going to feed their animosity against the US.


Dude, we're liberating them! They should be on their knees kissing our feet for invading their country, utterly gutting their government infrastructure, killing thousands of Iraqis, and forcing a new form of government on them!

FiveOneNine
04-27-2004, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by ComfortEagle
It doesn't really fire my rockets. To me it looks like the illegitimate son of Sweden and Northern Cyprus.

Lol.

Bionik
04-27-2004, 06:19 PM
I agree with Reborn, even though I get the feeling he's trying to be sarcastic.

Reborn79
04-27-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Bionik
I agree with Reborn, even though I get the feeling he's trying to be sarcastic.

Me?! Sarcastic? No......


:D

FiveOneNine
04-27-2004, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Reborn79
Me?! Sarcastic? No......


:D

LOL. :D

Debaser
04-27-2004, 07:33 PM
I don't thin this is true. Where did you get the pictures?

FiveOneNine
04-27-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Debaser
I don't thin this is true. Where did you get the pictures?
I didn't believe it either, but:
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040426/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_flag_6

Starsky
04-27-2004, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Reborn79
Dude, we're liberating them! They should be on their knees kissing our feet for invading their country, utterly gutting their government infrastructure, killing thousands of Iraqis, and forcing a new form of government on them!


Utterly gutting their government infrastructure? Such as destroying Saddam Husseins tools of oppression?? When you want to destroy an enemy army or regime, it is necessary to destroy buildings that hold the army and regime. Not too complex.

Fleshwound
04-27-2004, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Debaser
I don't thin this is true. Where did you get the pictures?

I made it up. :D

FatFat Bastard
04-27-2004, 08:54 PM
i personally think the new flag looks great

they just should replace the Crescent
with the star of david, and its going to be perfect :D

supergarr
04-27-2004, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Fleshwound

They think it's similar to Israel's flag... I'd have to agree. Oh well..


thats the first thing that popped in my head

Ryo
04-27-2004, 09:13 PM
I am glad that it represents the Israeli flag and has different colors from all other Arab nations. At least the new flag will prove to the world why our troops are there.

blaker00
04-27-2004, 09:14 PM
looks sexy

TranceNRG
04-27-2004, 09:20 PM
I like darker blue

how about all blue with a yellow crescent?

Ryo
04-27-2004, 09:27 PM
I believe that they originally had planned to bring back the pre-Saddam Iraqi flag. That would be a better idea.

Debaser
04-27-2004, 09:46 PM
It's too unbalanced with the stripes at the bottom. I think just the crescent star alone looks good.

Ruthless4Life
04-27-2004, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by FatFat Bastard
i personally think the new flag looks great

they just should replace the Crescent
with the star of david, and its going to be perfect :D

This just in.

Here is the new flag of Iraq. It's official.

TranceNRG
04-28-2004, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by Ruthless4Life
This just in.

Here is the new flag of Iraq. It's official.


that actually looks cool

I like it

SteakNPotatoes
04-28-2004, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by Bionik
I agree with Reborn, even though I get the feeling he's trying to be sarcastic.

Bwahahaha, dumbass. :D

FiveOneNine
04-28-2004, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Ryo
I am glad that it represents the Israeli flag and has different colors from all other Arab nations. At least the new flag will prove to the world why our troops are there.
What? How does changing their flag - which had quite a lot of religous significance to the people of Iraq - prove anything? People of the Arab world especially despise Israel and for good reason. What effect do you think this will have? The people of Iraq are going to be furious. I would be too.

Ryo
04-28-2004, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by FiveOneNine
What? How does changing their flag - which had quite a lot of religous significance to the people of Iraq - prove anything? People of the Arab world especially despise Israel and for good reason. What effect do you think this will have? The people of Iraq are going to be furious. I would be too.


Your missing my point. The new flag is good because it will show the rest of the world and fellow Americans what our troops are dying for and will reveal the truth........they are dying for Israeli interests. Do you not get the point that Wolfowitz wants a stupid puppet democracy in Iraq that will be Israeli friendly? Israel is the real country that has always been worried about Saddam. The Israeli interests was expecting the Iraqis to feel the exhileration of being liberated and free and realize that Israel is the only other country in the mid east with same "democratic" values and Iraq will be Israeli friendly. That is what regime change and the spread of democracy in the Arab world is about, to protect Israel. To free Arabs and radical muslims and get them to embrace Israel because Israel has same democratic values.

FiveOneNine
04-28-2004, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Ryo
Your missing my point. The new flag is good because it will show the rest of the world and fellow Americans what our troops are dying for and will reveal the truth........they are dying for Israeli interests. Do you not get the point that Wolfowitz wants a stupid puppet democracy in Iraq that will be Israeli friendly? Israel is the real country that has always been worried about Saddam. The Israeli interests was expecting the Iraqis to feel the exhileration of being liberated and free and realize that Israel is the only other country in the mid east with same "democratic" values and Iraq will be Israeli friendly. That is what regime change and the spread of democracy in the Arab world is about, to protect Israel. To free Arabs and radical muslims and get them to embrace Israel because Israel has same democratic values.
You sir, are correct. :D I misinterpreted the heck out of that one. Excellent point though, now that you made it more clear. I don't think that that is the sole reason for their occupation of Iraq but it is definetly a huge factor. If anything though, do you not think that this will just make Iraqi citizens even more angry? Are they expected to openly embrace this clear attempt at Irael-ifying (Yes, I made up a word :D) Iraq?

Ryo
04-28-2004, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by FiveOneNine
You sir, are correct. :D I misinterpreted the heck out of that one. Excellent point though, now that you made it more clear. I don't think that that is the sole reason for their occupation of Iraq but it is definetly a huge factor. If anything though, do you not think that this will just make Iraqi citizens even more angry? Are they expected to openly embrace this clear attempt at Irael-ifying (Yes, I made up a word :D) Iraq?


I agree, it is obviously not the only reason to invade Iraq but plays a large role. It will obviously make Iraqis feel more angry and actually feel oppressed then liberated. Peter Jennings was interviewing this young Iraqi girl who was about 12 years old and she said "I know that the Americans are here for Jewish interests".............LOL. Most Iraqis obviously know it. If Bush wants a better Iraq he needs to fire Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz.

TranceNRG
04-28-2004, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Ryo
Your missing my point. The new flag is good because it will show the rest of the world and fellow Americans what our troops are dying for and will reveal the truth........they are dying for Israeli interests. Do you not get the point that Wolfowitz wants a stupid puppet democracy in Iraq that will be Israeli friendly? Israel is the real country that has always been worried about Saddam. The Israeli interests was expecting the Iraqis to feel the exhileration of being liberated and free and realize that Israel is the only other country in the mid east with same "democratic" values and Iraq will be Israeli friendly. That is what regime change and the spread of democracy in the Arab world is about, to protect Israel. To free Arabs and radical muslims and get them to embrace Israel because Israel has same democratic values.

agreed completely :)

Gettin_big
04-28-2004, 02:13 PM
I'm just sitting here and laughing. Keep it up guys.

dave22
04-28-2004, 03:00 PM
Some of you hear that believe that this war was fought because of Israel sound no better than a bunch of Islamist radicals, the same type that blame WW1, WW2, and so many other wars on Israel.

We also know that many of you on here believe that 9-11 was a staged conspiracy, and refuse to believe that someone like OBL could orchastrate such a thing. Go on believing it then.

FiveOneNine
04-28-2004, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by dave22
Some of you hear that believe that this war was fought because of Israel sound no better than a bunch of Islamist radicals, the same type that blame WW1, WW2, and so many other wars on Israel.

Why is that so ridiculous!? Nobody blamed Israel for the war entirely. Justify your position.

dave22
04-28-2004, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by FiveOneNine
Why is that so ridiculous!? Nobody blamed Israel for the war entirely. Justify your position.

We're going to spend billions and billions of dollars just because we are supposedly controled by some Jewish Lobby??

If we were controlled by a Jewish lobby, why is Bush attempting to create a Palestinian state by 2005??

Maybe, just maybe, we invaded Iraq because of oil. That sounds alot better than Israel's interests.

As for blaming Israel, how is it Israel's fault at all for the war???

Ruthless4Life
04-28-2004, 03:24 PM
After Iraqi protests, the flag have been altered a little, making the shades of blue darker.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5744,9419594%255E2703,00.html

Ruthless4Life
04-28-2004, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by dave22
We're going to spend billions and billions of dollars just because we are supposedly controled by some Jewish Lobby??

If we were controlled by a Jewish lobby, why is Bush attempting to create a Palestinian state by 2005??

Maybe, just maybe, we invaded Iraq because of oil. That sounds alot better than Israel's interests.

As for blaming Israel, how is it Israel's fault at all for the war???

It's not Israel's fault. You're doing it for Israel and the US' sphere of influence.

dave22
04-28-2004, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Ruthless4Life
It's not Israel's fault. You're doing it for Israel and the US' sphere of influence.

Prove that we're doing it "for" Israel. Some of you are starting to sound like David Duke you know that??

Bionik
04-28-2004, 03:30 PM
Bwahahaha, dumbass.

?

Ruthless4Life
04-28-2004, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by dave22
Prove that we're doing it "for" Israel. Some of you are starting to sound like David Duke you know that??

By assuring the safety of Israel, the US is assuring the security of the US' sphere of influence. Don't you get it?

FiveOneNine
04-28-2004, 03:33 PM
A better demand is: Prove that it ISN'T for Israel.

dave22
04-28-2004, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Ruthless4Life
By assuring the safety of Israel, the US is assuring the security of the US' sphere of influence. Don't you get it?

We already have a somewhat sphere of influence. Turkey, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Jordan, Egypt, that's enough influence right there.

dave22
04-28-2004, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by FiveOneNine
A better demand is: Prove that it ISN'T for Israel.

How was Iraq, "ever" a threat to Israel? Hmmm??? It wasn't, Israel can handle itself. It has in the past, and will in the future.

Ruthless4Life
04-28-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by dave22
How was Iraq, "ever" a threat to Israel? Hmmm??? It wasn't, Israel can handle itself. It has in the past, and will in the future.

I don't know. Apart from the fact that Iraq fought Israel in several wars, launched SCUD missiles to Israel and threatens to launch more I couldn't think of any. :rolleyes:

BigKazWSM747
04-28-2004, 03:41 PM
eh, I don't really care for the flag but it doesn't look that bad imo.

FatFat Bastard
04-28-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Ryo
Your missing my point. The new flag is good because it will show the rest of the world and fellow Americans what our troops are dying for and will reveal the truth........they are dying for Israeli interests. Do you not get the point that Wolfowitz wants a stupid puppet democracy in Iraq that will be Israeli friendly? Israel is the real country that has always been worried about Saddam. The Israeli interests was expecting the Iraqis to feel the exhileration of being liberated and free and realize that Israel is the only other country in the mid east with same "democratic" values and Iraq will be Israeli friendly. That is what regime change and the spread of democracy in the Arab world is about, to protect Israel. To free Arabs and radical muslims and get them to embrace Israel because Israel has same democratic values.

haha great stuff ryo
i always imagened Bush as the presedent of the US. not wolfowitz. ???
hmm israely interest, makes you wonder why 80-85%of jewish people in US vote democrat and not republican :D
i mean it would be logical for them to vote repub who have a more pro-war type aproach
but no those dam jews are voting democreats who are not
as pro-war, :D
maybe you are focusing on the wrong group here,
could it possibly be that this is a war based on decisions made by christians. (i highly doubet it, but there might be this small chance)
who make up about 260 000 000 of the USA population.

"Israel is the real country that has always been worried about Saddam" i think it is very clear that Israel has nukes, and i think Sharon does have the balls to use them
and if saddam would have done anything even remotly stupid, there might not been much of bagdad left..
so i don't really think US came to Israels rescuee in this situation.

dave22
04-28-2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Ruthless4Life
I don't know. Apart from the fact that Iraq fought Israel in several wars, launched SCUD missiles to Israel and threatens to launch more I couldn't think of any. :rolleyes:

And Israel kicked Iraq's ass in every one of those wars. Plus when Saddam was in power, Iraq never launched a war with Israel. Yes he launched SCUDS at Israel, hoping that Israel would retalitate, and break up the US led coaltion.

dave22
04-28-2004, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by FatFat Bastard
haha great stuff ryo
i always imagened Bush as the presedent of the US. not wolfowitz. ???
hmm israely interest, makes you wonder why 80-85%of jewish people in US vote democrat and not republican :D
i mean it would be logical for them to vote repub who have a more pro-war type aproach
but no those dam jews are voting democreats who are not
as pro-war, :D
maybe you are focusing on the wrong group here,
could it possibly be that this is a war based on decisions made by christians. (i highly doubet it, but there might be this small chance)
who make up about 260 000 000 of the USA population.

"Israel is the real country that has always been worried about Saddam" i think it is very clear that Israel has nukes, and i think Sharon does have the balls to use them
and if saddam would have done anything even remotly stupid, there might not been much of bagdad left..
so i don't really think US came to Israels rescuee in this situation.

This is the same guy that says **** like, "I don't hate Jewish people, I have friends that are Jews." "rolls eyes."

Then he says stupid **** like "Saddam's a right winger." Hello, Saddam was a Socialist not a right winger.

FiveOneNine
04-28-2004, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by dave22
How was Iraq, "ever" a threat to Israel? Hmmm??? It wasn't, Israel can handle itself. It has in the past, and will in the future.
LOL. Are you serious? Iraq is only the mortal enemy of Israel, smart guy.

dave22
04-28-2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by FiveOneNine
LOL. Are you serious? Iraq is only the mortal enemy of Israel.

Oh yeah, I'm sure that Iran has no problems with Israel. One of it's vocal goals is to wipe "The Zionist entity off the map." And constantly refers to it as the Little Satan.

FiveOneNine
04-28-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by dave22
Oh yeah, I'm sure that Iran has no problems with Israel. One of it's vocal goals is to wipe "The Zionist entity off the map." And constantly refers to it as the Little Satan.

Why are you talking about Iran? You asked if Iraq was ever a threat.

dave22
04-28-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by FiveOneNine
Why are you talking about Iran? You asked if Iraq was ever a threat.

You said that Iraq was Israel's mortal enemy. I believe that position belongs to Iran. Saddam just wanted to enjoy his palaces, rape his political enemies's daughters, and enjoy life. I'm pretty sure that he could care less about Israel.

FiveOneNine
04-28-2004, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by dave22
You said that Iraq was Israel's mortal enemy. I believe that position belongs to Iran. Saddam just wanted to enjoy his palaces, rape his political enemies's daughters, and enjoy life. I'm pretty sure that he could care less about Israel.

Well then, there is no better response to that then: you're wrong. Saddam may not have been actively pursuing Israel, but the position of the people was, and is, against Israel.

dave22
04-28-2004, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by FiveOneNine
Well then, there is no better response to that then: you're wrong. Saddam may not have been actively pursuing Israel, but the position of the people was, and is, against Israel.

I'm sure that Iraqis just wanted to get through the day with food in their stomachs, and not being picked up by the police.

FiveOneNine
04-28-2004, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by dave22
I'm sure that Iraqis just wanted to get through the day with food in their stomachs, and not being picked up by the police.

What!? How are you sure of this? It's wrong. Iraqi protests against Israel were not uncommon prior to the US occupation. Then it went strictly to anti-US.

dave22
04-28-2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by FiveOneNine
What!? How are you sure of this? It's wrong.

What's wrong?? You really think that Iraqis gave two-****s about Israel?? I'm pretty sure that all they cared about was having a job, and attempting to look loyal to the Baathist regime.

You make it sound like Iraq was on the verge of starting a war with Isreal, and we then came to their rescue or something.

FiveOneNine
04-28-2004, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by dave22
What's wrong?? You really think that Iraqis gave two-****s about Israel?? I'm pretty sure that all they cared about was having a job, and attempting to look loyal to the Baathist regime.


YES! Just like the rest of the middle-east! Give me some time to find some info for you.

Obviously this wasn't a case of the US coming to Israel's rescue but they were trying to silence the threat Iraq posed on Israel.

FatFat Bastard
04-28-2004, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by FiveOneNine
Well then, there is no better response to that then: you're wrong. Saddam may not have been actively pursuing Israel, but the position of the people was, and is, against Israel.
so it is of almost all muslim countrys so what???
why did USA go into IRAQ and not syria?
why into Iraq and not Iran?
Israel is not an answer it does not fit the equasion very well.
Israel was not in greate danger from Iraq,
It does not get any gold from the IRAQ people,
it does not use Iraqs for slave labor.

or trys to convert Iraqs into judaism. :D
its sounds smarter if you say that the USA accted due to the kurdish/muslim interestes.

and since France did not participate in the war it must have acted due to Lybian /muslim interest.

right? its only logical according to your argument.

dave22
04-28-2004, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by FiveOneNine
YES! Just like the rest of the middle-east! Give me some time to find some info for you.

Look I'm pretty sure that the citizens of the middle east would like nothing more than to see the destruction of Israel, but saying one thing and doing another, well that's life. They can sit their on their street corners and preach Jihad, but that's all they can do.

They can't even create anything, every single weapon that a middle eastern nation has, is because it was bought by a western nation or China, or N. Korea.

If you don't want the middle east armed, then don't arm them.

dave22
04-28-2004, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by FatFat Bastard
so it is of almost all muslim countrys so what???
why did USA go into IRAQ and not syria?
why into Iraq and not Iran?
Israel is not an answer it does not fit the equasion very well.
Israel was not in greate danger from Iraq,
It does not get any gold from the IRAQ people,
it does not use Iraqs for slave labor.

or trys to convert Iraqs into judaism. :D
its sounds smarter if you say that the USA accted due to the kurdish/muslim interestes.

and since France did not participate in the war it must have acted due to Lybian /muslim interest.

right? its only logical according to your argument.

And Fat Bastard, got a question for ya. What is up with Isrealis loving Michael Jackson?? Saw a little documentry and your women were going crazy for him, crying their eyes out.

FiveOneNine
04-28-2004, 04:07 PM
Here's one:
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/fr/643581/posts

True enough that saying vs. doing. But, was it not Osama Bin Laden and his followers that declared a Jihad on the US. A jihad is not taken lightly in the middle-east.

dave22
04-28-2004, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by FiveOneNine
Here's one:
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/fr/643581/posts

True enough that saying vs. doing. But, was it not Osama Bin Laden and his followers that declared a Jihad on the US. A jihad is not taken lightly in the middle-east.

Saddam cares for the Palestinians only for propaganda uses. If it doesn't score him points in the Arab world, he won't do it.

Don't you ever pay attention when he visits world leaders?? If he was visiting someone from Saudi Arabia, he dressed like a Saudi Arabian, Jordan, dressed like a Jordanian, and what if someone from the west visits him?? He's then dressed in Armani suits.

In 91, Saddam was the so-called Arab avenger, in 2003 he was suddenly Saddam the Muslim.

FiveOneNine
04-28-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by FatFat Bastard
so it is of almost all muslim countrys so what???
why did USA go into IRAQ and not syria?
why into Iraq and not Iran?
Israel is not an answer it does not fit the equasion very well.
Israel was not in greate danger from Iraq,
It does not get any gold from the IRAQ people,
it does not use Iraqs for slave labor.


Misinterpretation. They did not act solely because of a threat to Israel. But the way they have conducted their occupation is to be in the benefit of Israel. They want to eliminate the pressure of attacks against Israel. Does that make sense?

I realize that there are a vast number of reasons why the US went into Iraq, Israel was only a small factor.

dave22
04-28-2004, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by FiveOneNine
Misinterpretation. They did not act solely because of a threat to Israel. But the way they have conducted their occupation is to be in the benefit of Israel. They want to eliminate the pressure of attacks against Israel.

What attacks?? When was the last time that Iraq attacked Israel?? And don't say 91.

FiveOneNine
04-28-2004, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by dave22
What attacks?? When was the last time that Iraq attacked Israel?? And don't say 91.
Obviously the 9/11 connection is bogus. They did fire SCUD missles over their cities at some point. I'm unsure of a date.

FatFat Bastard
04-28-2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by FiveOneNine
Misinterpretation. They did not act solely because of a threat to Israel. But the way they have conducted their occupation is to be in the benefit of Israel. They want to eliminate the pressure of attacks against Israel. Does that make sense?

I realize that there are a vast number of reasons why the US went into Iraq, Israel was only a small factor.

lets think fast ! :D

occupation.
why?
Iraq=no military left
Iraq =3 different fuctions (who don't like each other)
Iraq =great chance of a civil war without USA.

Iraq= mo wmd

so why USA is still there? lgocally if they go home it would take Iraq 20 years to rebuild millitary, so israel is safe.
Iraq might fight a civil war with no US presents (so israel is safe)
because iraqs would have their hands full.
Iraq can't touch israel with any thing big.
so the greats benifit for Israel now if US go home and not stay.

so the occupation of Iraq might be because of some other interests ...

FiveOneNine
04-28-2004, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by FatFat Bastard
lets think fast ! :D

occupation.
why?
Iraq=no military left
Iraq =3 different fuctions (who don't like each other)
Iraq =great chance of a civil war without USA.

Iraq= mo wmd

so why USA is still there? lgocally if they go home it would take Iraq 20 years to rebuild millitary, so israel is safe.
Iraq might fight a civil war with no US presents (so israel is safe)
because iraqs would have their hands full.
Iraq can't touch israel with any thing big.
so the greats benifit for Israel now if US go home and not stay.

so the occupation of Iraq might be because of some other interests ...

Agreed. But the way in which they are reorganizing the Iraqi system is to benefit Israel. They will likely have a leader that is pro-Israel or somewhere in between, not to mention the blatant attempt at uniting the two countries through flag changes. You see what I mean?

FatFat Bastard
04-28-2004, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by FiveOneNine
Agreed. But the way in which they are reorganizing the Iraqi system is to benefit Israel. They will likely have a leader that is pro-Israel or somewhere in between, not to mention the blatant attempt at uniting the two countries through flag changes. You see what I mean?


no, i have no idea
a few posts ago you have agreed with the whole idea that the war in iraq is for israel.
then you said that its not the main reason
then you said its a minor reason
now you are saying that i am sort of right.
????
you see you either belive in one thing or you don't...
a. who is making the flag change US or the iraq gov?
b. is it a final decision or a sample?
c. what difference does it make what flag iraq has
its not going to make the iraq people like Israel or change their mantality.

c. pro-israely leader? are you sure? how sure?
what if he is anti-israeli then is it still a conspiracy...
i don't think he will be pro-israeli because he will get his head blown off, i don't think that he is going to be in the middle because he will his head blown off aswell...

Ruthless4Life
04-28-2004, 11:13 PM
Breaking news!

The final Iraqi flag has just been finalized and passed! You'll be surprised what it looks like!

http://www.thedailyfarce.com/world.cfm?story=2004/04/world_iraqiflagchosen_04200400036

Gettin_big
04-29-2004, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Ruthless4Life
I don't know. Apart from the fact that Iraq fought Israel in several wars, launched SCUD missiles to Israel and threatens to launch more I couldn't think of any. :rolleyes:

LOL
Iraq's threat to Israel was a joke. No one takes their poor army as a threat.
They have had WMD's but Israel has some too. No one has the guts to use them since it will lead to a world war.
If you think Iraq posed a threat to Israel then you're wrong, period.

Abu_Dayya
04-29-2004, 09:52 AM
Returning to the origenal subject:

I don't think its a smart move ...

Iraqi's wont like it ... In fact, the whole Arabic and Islamic nations wont like it ..... especially the extremists .... cause the old flag had something written on it, it said " Allah Akbar " ( Praise Allah )

Ryo
04-29-2004, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Gettin_big
LOL
Iraq's threat to Israel was a joke. No one takes their poor army as a threat.
They have had WMD's but Israel has some too. No one has the guts to use them since it will lead to a world war.
If you think Iraq posed a threat to Israel then you're wrong, period.


Dude......just shut up. Here in the states before the war started last year, the Israeli controlled US media kept on continuousdly saying how Israelis are applying duck tape to their windows and **** to protect themselves from a chem/bio attack from Saddam. Israel destroyed Saddam's reactor in 81 and tryed to assasinate him in 92. If he is not a threat to Israel then why take these actions? It is obvious that your an idiot.

Dave22: The Reagan admin went against Israel's action to destroy Iraq's reactor and the US put sanctions against Israeli military aid, and the following year the admin went against their invasion of Lebanon. Reagan got re-elected.

Haider254
04-29-2004, 10:21 AM
that flag in my eyes has a hint of sweden on a slightly modified israeli flag with a islamic symbol. i'm not happy with it, the original flag should stay.

Gettin_big
04-29-2004, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Ryo
Dude......just shut up. Here in the states before the war started last year, the Israeli controlled US media kept on continuousdly saying how Israelis are applying duck tape to their windows and **** to protect themselves from a chem/bio attack from Saddam. Israel destroyed Saddam's reactor in 81 and tryed to assasinate him in 92. If he is not a threat to Israel then why take these actions? It is obvious that your an idiot.

Dave22: The Reagan admin went against Israel's action to destroy Iraq's reactor and the US put sanctions against Israeli military aid, and the following year the admin went against their invasion of Lebanon. Reagan got re-elected.

An idiot...right...
I serve in a damn fine unit in the army and I KNOW I know much better than you about iraq's threat to Israel, buddy.
Duck tape = precaution, you dumbass, in case **** happens!
The bombing of the poor reactor in 81' = elimination of a threat.


Controlled media, 9/11, oklahoma, conspirancies ...all caused by jews... :rolleyes:

Go sit back on your tree-hugging ass, read your Chomsky books and shove Vaanunu up your arse, ok, eh? :D

Take care,
Gettin_big

Ryo
04-29-2004, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Gettin_big
An idiot...right...
I serve in a damn fine unit in the army and I KNOW I know much better than you about iraq's threat to Israel, buddy.
Duck tape = precaution, you dumbass, in case **** happens!
The bombing of the poor reactor in 81' = elimination of a threat.


Controlled media, 9/11, oklahoma, conspirancies ...all caused by jews... :rolleyes:

Go sit back on your tree-hugging ass, read your Chomsky books and shove Vaanunu up your arse, ok, eh? :D

Take care,
Gettin_big


So your saying that I am wrong by saying that I am right. Thank you. And your admitting to all the stuff that I said is true and your using it to back your arguement.....your clueless.

Gettin_big
04-29-2004, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Ryo
So your saying that I am wrong by saying that I am right. Thank you. And your admitting to all the stuff that I said is true and your using it to back your arguement.....your clueless.

Looks like I forgot a few sentences.
The threat from the reactor wasn't serious. It was a show of Israeli power to its real enemy - Iran.
By precaution I meant to say not only as a protection from chemical or biological (Iraq didnt have many, and they were supposed to be launched by old missiles who barely pose a threat to Israel), but as a way to prevent panic of the citizens.

Ryo
04-29-2004, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Gettin_big
Looks like I forgot a few sentences.
The threat from the reactor wasn't serious. It was a show of Israeli power to its real enemy - Iran.
By precaution I meant to say not only as a protection from chemical or biological (Iraq didnt have many, and they were supposed to be launched by old missiles who barely pose a threat to Israel), but as a way to prevent panic of the citizens.

Probably.

TranceNRG
04-29-2004, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by dave22
Oh yeah, I'm sure that Iran has no problems with Israel. One of it's vocal goals is to wipe "The Zionist entity off the map." And constantly refers to it as the Little Satan.


ok how about this...
IF USA attacked Iran or Syria after... we'd KNOW these wars were influenced by Jewish lobby.

ok?

of course that depends if trigger-happy bush gets selected again or not.

FatFat Bastard
04-29-2004, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Ryo
Probably.
bombing the nuclear reactor
could have been a USA request from Israel.
senctions were a political game....

if Iraq had a nuke and then taken over kuwait
there would be very hard for the USA to go in.

i think that the states were protecting there own regional interests as well.
an who is the best choice for such an assignment?

Iraq was as much threat for israel as indonasia

TranceNRG
04-29-2004, 12:55 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by FatFat Bastard
so it is of almost all muslim countrys so what???
why did USA go into IRAQ and not syria?
why into Iraq and not Iran?


one at a time

bush's administration was jus' pissed off at Saddam, plus, it was much easier to attack Iraq than Iran.

TranceNRG
04-29-2004, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by dave22
And Fat Bastard, got a question for ya. What is up with Isrealis loving Michael Jackson?? Saw a little documentry and your women were going crazy for him, crying their eyes out.

EY

what's wrong w/ Michael Jackson? :cool:

FatFat Bastard
04-29-2004, 12:58 PM
how about this
could it be that by going to iraq bush is giving in into the saudi interest?

i mean if the oil in iraq is off line then saudis get more bling bling..



as far as i remeber the bush is a close personal freind of the roayl prince...:D

FatFat Bastard
04-29-2004, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by TranceNRG
EY

what's wrong w/ Michael Jackson? :cool:
yea he has a great face :D
loves little children :D
takes goood care of them :D

i would cry my eyes out as well....
if i meet jako

btw his brother is muslim
but his advisor is a jewish rabbi

go figure.....

TranceNRG
04-29-2004, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Ruthless4Life
Breaking news!

The final Iraqi flag has just been finalized and passed! You'll be surprised what it looks like!

http://www.thedailyfarce.com/world.cfm?story=2004/04/world_iraqiflagchosen_04200400036



that reminds me of how at the beginnig of the war a soldeir replaced Iraq's flag w/ US's.

BIG MISTAKE :P

TranceNRG
04-29-2004, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by FatFat Bastard
how about this
could it be that by going to iraq bush is giving in into the saudi interest?

i mean if the oil in iraq is off line then saudis get more bling bling..



as far as i remeber the bush is a close personal freind of the roayl prince...:D


either way, it shows once again the HUGE double standard and hypocracy is US's foreign policy.

TranceNRG
04-29-2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by FatFat Bastard
yea he has a great face :D
loves little children :D
takes goood care of them :D

i would cry my eyes out as well....
if i meet jako

btw his brother is muslim
but his advisor is a jewish rabbi

go figure.....


who cares about his personal life...
he's innocent until proven guilty

but his muzic and dance is what distinguishes him form the rest

:cool:

FatFat Bastard
04-29-2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by TranceNRG
[QUOTE]Originally posted by FatFat Bastard
so it is of almost all muslim countrys so what???
why did USA go into IRAQ and not syria?
why into Iraq and not Iran?


one at a time

bush's administration was jus' pissed off at Saddam, plus, it was much easier to attack Iraq than Iran.
i hmmm really?

you know there are different ways of attacking
afganistan and iraq had different approaches.

they don't have to attack on the ground
Iran has oppostion to the mullahs sort of like the afgans,
you only need to gain enough support

+ Iranins love the american culture (not gov)
so there are different ways of doing things.

FatFat Bastard
04-29-2004, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by TranceNRG
who cares about his personal life...
he's innocent until proven guilty

but his muzic and dance is what distinguishes him form the rest

:cool:

agree
but his layers quit for some strange reason

TranceNRG
04-29-2004, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by FatFat Bastard
i hmmm really?

you know there are different ways of attacking
afganistan and iraq had different approaches.

they don't have to attack on the ground
Iran has oppostion to the mullahs sort of like the afgans,
you only need to gain enough support

+ Iranins love the american culture (not gov)
so there are different ways of doing things.


I didn't say it's impossible but it's harder
considering Iran's much bigger than Iraq.

BUT... as you said, they won't have as much trouble AFTER the war.
majority of population, young adults, do favour the western culture. (I'd say mainly European)

Gettin_big
04-29-2004, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by TranceNRG
EY

what's wrong w/ Michael Jackson? :cool:

Watch Southpark - The jeffersons