PDA

View Full Version : Secret Service Investigates Teen's Art Project Depicting Bush As Devil

aserecuba
04-27-2004, 08:59 AM
crazy

http://www.wftv.com/news/3223988/detail.html

BuckWyld
04-27-2004, 11:06 AM
" The boy was not arrested but the school district has taken disciplinary action."

I don't understand why he should be disciplined, I wish they gave more info

supergarr
04-27-2004, 01:41 PM
because a 15 year old really is that dangerous!

TranceNRG
04-27-2004, 01:45 PM
wow... freedome of expression at its best

If I knew how to draw I'd put Bush's FAT follower Sharon there too :P (actually I dunno who's the follower and who's the boss anymore)

Coliones
04-27-2004, 01:54 PM
The article is on CNN right now. They didn't arrest him only questioned him. Did I miss something or when did it become an offense to speak or express yourself in this country. They have just proven we DO NOT have that right any longer so long as Big Brother doesn't approve. Welcome to 1984 people!!!

goblin6
04-27-2004, 01:58 PM
the secret service investigates lots of threats or implied threats agianst the president everyday. They come in all forms, letters, emails artwork, they are just doing their job.

Person
04-27-2004, 02:03 PM
If he wasn't arrested, fined, or whatever then what is the big deal? If I drew up plans to bomb the white house you don't think I would be investigated? I know that's a stretch, but it's the same principle.

TranceNRG
04-27-2004, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Person
If he wasn't arrested, fined, or whatever then what is the big deal? If I drew up plans to bomb the white house you don't think I would be investigated? I know that's a stretch, but it's the same principle.

what you said is understandable...

but how is a picture of bush/devil is a threat?!

SteakNPotatoes
04-27-2004, 02:25 PM
Man, we got a buncha sissies everywhere. When I was a kid in elementary/middle school everyone drew pictures of people slaughtering other people, did art projects depicting violence and no one freaking cared.

goblin6
04-27-2004, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by TranceNRG
what you said is understandable...

but how is a picture of bush/devil is a threat?!
It wasn't the picture depicting Bush as the devil, it was the picture of bush's head on a stake that did it.

supergarr
04-27-2004, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by SteakNPotatoes
Man, we got a buncha sissies everywhere. When I was a kid in elementary/middle school everyone drew pictures of people slaughtering other people, did art projects depicting violence and no one freaking cared.

haha yea i remember. Now everyone is as sensitive as a carebear :( our manhood is being taken away :(

Starsky
04-27-2004, 07:32 PM
This probably depends on whether the kid is a normal kid or wears trenchcoats and also draws sniper rifles.