PDA

View Full Version : Actions of Liberals

Hacksquash
04-25-2004, 02:35 PM
Setting: Delivery room

Topic: Partial Birth Abortion

Action: Democratic Senator A, "I think I see a head coming out" *Reaches into a bag and pulls out a sword* *Slices back of neck to let the brain fluid drain out* Talking to the father of the baby another Democratic Senator B "Well its a good thing we killed this baby before it was alive"

Setting: Verge of terrorist attack

Topic: Negotiation vs. Action

Action: John Kerry recieves a phone call from Osama warning there will be an attack on US soil within 24 hours. Kerry gets on the phone to diplomatic leaders around the world (instead of the military) and sets up an emergency world wide peace conference, the meeting runs behind schedule and the for some strange reason, al queada refused to show up to the meeting. Kerry thinks to himself, (Hmmm theres has got to be a way to negotiate with these guys) Meanwhile the Golden Gate Bridge has exploded.

Setting: Social Security Office

Topic: Social Security

Action: There are 2 lines, one for immigrants and one for U.S citizens. The immigrants have not paid a dime into S.S and recieve a higher SS payment at the end of every month. The citizens have paid into SS their whole lives and recive smaller payments than the SS. Democratic Senator sits back and thinks to himself "Man i am really doing so much good in this world, who cares if the average american gets screwed"

Setting: College Campus

Topic: Affirmitive Action

Action: A caucasion Liberal Senator gives a speech on how important affirmitive action is and that it helps promote equality by telling the caucasion man that even though he has better grades than an african american, the african american gets to go to the college because of his skin color.

These examples are not events that happened word for word but is an example of the liberal ideology.

LordNeon
04-25-2004, 02:54 PM
Before you respond, remember:

Petey_G
04-25-2004, 03:08 PM
I found it pretty comical myself...

Just because you dont agree with him Neon doesnt mean he is a troll...

LordNeon
04-25-2004, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Petey_G
I found it pretty comical myself...

Just because you dont agree with him Neon doesnt mean he is a troll...

No, the fact that I don't agree with him doesn't make him a troll. The fact that he's posting stupid crap just to piss people off makes him a troll.

SteakNPotatoes
04-25-2004, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by LordNeon
No, the fact that I don't agree with him doesn't make him a troll. The fact that he's posting stupid crap just to piss people off makes him a troll.

Ayup.

Leave the trolling to the main MISC forum, not here where it is supposed to be civilized debates.

fireman_x
04-25-2004, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Hacksquash
Topic: Affirmitive Action

Action: A caucasion Liberal Senator gives a speech on how important affirmitive action is and that it helps promote equality by telling the caucasion man that even though he has better grades than an african american, the african american gets to go to the college because of his skin color.

This is the bull**** that I hate, this belief that all caucasions are more intelligent than african-americans and affirmative(you spelled this wrong by the way) action was created due to that fact. Affirmative action was created to prevent caucasions from refusing jobs and higher education to minorities. I know that there are problems with affirmative action in its current form but how do you prevent discrimination?

BTW I have never recieved any money, scholarship, grant, funding, job, or anything else from affirmative action.

italian stallio
04-25-2004, 05:23 PM
Truth hurts huh democrats? No need to call him a troll...

honeybbqgrundle
04-25-2004, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by italian stallio
Truth hurts huh democrats? No need to call him a troll...

Shutup Republican. lol see how ****in stupid you sound now?

Hacksquash
04-25-2004, 07:06 PM
Its such a double standard that when i post common beliefs held by liberals people take the easy way out and call me a "troll" instead of backing there beliefs. I know not all Dems. agree with all Dem. policies but this thread is supposed to be a mirror of the thread started about quotes from Conservitives only talking about theoretical situations

Fireman, Im not sure but I dont recall stating that all white folks are smarter than any other minority group. This nation should stand for equality. I know what affirmAtive action was created for and on paper it is a pretty good idea, but once its put into use obvious flaws are evident.

Having known a company whose superiors had racist machinations, I can see where it has its uses. However, a caucasion teenager trying to get into college should not have to suffer the price for what his ancestors did or suffer for the idiots who still resent minorities.

BigKazWSM747
04-25-2004, 07:29 PM
You should stick with your last 2 points. Your first one, while somewhat amusing, is lacking. Your second also is just ill informed and not funny because its such a rhetoric line.

supergarr
04-25-2004, 07:36 PM
agree on the affirmative action and abortion issues.

Jimineye
04-25-2004, 07:38 PM
I thought they were funny. :D

italian stallio
04-25-2004, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by honeybbqgrundle
Shutup Republican. lol see how ****in stupid you sound now?

Ohhhh if only you could see the irony in what you just said. And "shut up" is two words.

BigKazWSM747
04-25-2004, 08:02 PM
Ohhhh if only you could see the irony in what you just said. And "shut up" is two words.

he was trying to point out to you how dumb saying shut up + traditional label sounds.

Ak47
04-25-2004, 08:22 PM
stop using "liberal" and "democrat" interchangably. There are right wing democrats and left wing republicans.

honeybbqgrundle
04-25-2004, 08:42 PM

When Democrats say it it's one word. That's the only way to tell us apart. Since we're being grammatically correct, I don't believe "Ohhhh" is even a word.

bgzee
04-25-2004, 10:21 PM
Setting: Post terrorist attack

Topic: Finishing the Job vs. Ill Planned Invasion and Nation Building

Action: After doing what any president would and invading Afghanistan, President Bush receives a call from Vice President Cheney.

Cheney: "Georg-o, now that the smoke has cleared from this whole 9-11 fiasco, its time to capitalize on it. Let's make a case for Iraq using references to 9-11 to gain support for it. It'll work like a charm."

Bush: "Hey, I just sign stuff and make up words. Call pops see what he thinks."

Wow, flamebait is fun. I think everyone should give it a try...

kmac12
04-26-2004, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by bgzee
Setting: Post terrorist attack

Topic: Finishing the Job vs. Ill Planned Invasion and Nation Building

Action: After doing what any president would and invading Afghanistan, President Bush receives a call from Vice President Cheney.

Cheney: "Georg-o, now that the smoke has cleared from this whole 9-11 fiasco, its time to capitalize on it. Let's make a case for Iraq using references to 9-11 to gain support for it. It'll work like a charm."

Bush: "Hey, I just sign stuff and make up words. Call pops see what he thinks."

Wow, flamebait is fun. I think everyone should give it a try...

I think your humor is funny, but even Bob Woodward has proven that Bush is in control and not Cheney (like most liberals would have everyone believe).

But, I guess SNL and other shows have made it popular to believe that. ;)

bgzee
04-26-2004, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by kmac12
I think your humor is funny, but even Bob Woodward has proven that Bush is in control and not Cheney (like most liberals would have everyone believe).

But, I guess SNL and other shows have made it popular to believe that. ;)

Yeah it wasn't meant to be taken seriously. Just showing that I could make up a stupid little story with no value to it other than to start ****.