PDA

View Full Version : yassar arafat next?



BIONIC MAN
04-24-2004, 12:26 PM
with hamas terroists being put to sleep is arafat next? sharon says his promise to bush to not target him is now void he feels no longer bound to that promise. any jewish politician who wants to stay in power after ALL the suicide bombers will have to be agressive towards terroism. even in american a show of strength is important to a politicians career , people feel bush is best on security not that good on jobs but HECK better to be alive and un-employed than dead . sheik ahmed yassin is gone and jews would tell you he lived too long, he founded[ hamas] to avoid all compromise with israel. the biggest mistake israel made was releasing him from prison a decade ago per arafat,s pleading for him and oslo agreements . yassin was a terroist clothed in holy mans clothing, he claimed that the land of israel is consecrated for furture muslim generations . beside the blood of jews on his person he had arabs blood who he thought had callaborated with israel in any way. ARAFAT COULD BE ON BORROWED TIME

Skrape
04-24-2004, 12:42 PM
i think sharon should have killed him when he had the chance (forgot what war it was).

BIONIC MAN
04-24-2004, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Skrape
i think sharon should have killed him when he had the chance (forgot what war it was). at least pulled that rag off his head and made him wear a ball cap. but i agree with you

dave22
04-24-2004, 03:15 PM
Forget about Arafat, and keep focusing on Hamas, Helleabozo, and Islamic Jihad. Those three are the bigger threats. Arafat at least recognizes Israel.

Starsky
04-24-2004, 03:18 PM
Now a liberal needs to come on and say Hamas and Islamic Jihad are freedom fightes. They will also include, that they disagree with their methods of the freedom fighters but that their overall goal is just.

dave22
04-24-2004, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Starsky
Now a liberal needs to come on and say Hamas and Islamic Jihad are freedom fightes. They will also include, that they disagree with their methods of the freedom fighters but that their overall goal is just.

Well in a liberal's eyes, the destruction of Israel would be just because of their so called atrocious actions in the past. "Rolls Eyes."

Hamas and Islamic Jihad want nothing more than Israel's destruction, so war is declared on them, and people bitch about this?? I could never understand how people were angered when Hamas leaders were taken out.

BIONIC MAN
04-24-2004, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by dave22
Forget about Arafat, and keep focusing on Hamas, Helleabozo, and Islamic Jihad. Those three are the bigger threats. Arafat at least recognizes Israel. arafat begged israel to release yassin a decade ago the hamas leader. arafat turned down peace agreements that would have give him 95 percent of what he asked for from israel . some think arafat is a terroist turned statesman , but bush believes he must be isolated becuase he is not a partner for peace. and sharon see,s him as he is a terroist, supporting the jihad on one hand smiling and shaking hands with the worlds leaders on the other . israel is getting serious on its war with terroists and arafat is part of the problem not solution.

dave22
04-24-2004, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by BIONIC MAN
arafat begged israel to release yassin a decade ago the hamas leader. arafat turned down peace agreements that would have give him 95 percent of what he asked for from israel . some think arafat is a terroist turned statesman , but bush believes he must be isolated becuase he is not a partner for peace. and sharon see,s him as he is a terroist, supporting the jihad on one hand smiling and shaking hands with the worlds leaders on the other . israel is getting serious on its war with terroists and arafat is part of the problem not solution.

Right, I agree. But they should focus not on the PLO, but like I said before, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and Hellabaza or whatever the **** it is called.

Arafat's old, he probably has like 2-4 years left to live anyway. BTW, I'm glad that Bush hasn't met with Arafat not one time, unlike another president.

BIONIC MAN
04-24-2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Starsky
Now a liberal needs to come on and say Hamas and Islamic Jihad are freedom fightes. They will also include, that they disagree with their methods of the freedom fighters but that their overall goal is just. freedom fighters that target children and women purposely are terroists. you never see suicide arab bombers trying to blow up tanks or military instillations its always buses full of children. what? IF ISRAEL had suicide bombers blowing up restaurants and strapping bombs to babies in carriages pushing them into arab stores exploding women,children old people. the whole world would cry out , but yes liberals call children and babies even women blowing there selves up killing more children and old people freedom fighting . but when israel retaliates and targets a terroist organization like hamas and the hamas leaders tie up a child in there headquarters and it gets killed then israel is attacking children GO-FIGURE

BIONIC MAN
04-24-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by dave22
Right, I agree. But they should focus not on the PLO, but like I said before, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and Hellabaza or whatever the **** it is called.

Arafat's old, he probably has like 2-4 years left to live anyway. BTW, I'm glad that Bush hasn't met with Arafat not one time, unlike another president. I AGREE with you but the plo is a part of the problem [palestian liberation organization] and its not peaceful. when the towers were hit 9-11 the rag heads were dancing in the streets that will not be forgotten like 9-11. bush sees arafat as a paper tiger but the jews are tired of his wolf in sheeps clothing actions.

dave22
04-24-2004, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by BIONIC MAN
I AGREE with you but the plo is a part of the problem [palestian liberation organization] and its not peaceful. when the towers were hit 9-11 the rag heads were dancing in the streets that will not be forgotten like 9-11. bush sees arafat as a paper tiger but the jews are tired of his wolf in sheeps clothing actions.

Just contain him, and eventually he'll die. It's as simple as that. Or lay siege to him again, and give him a heart attack in the process.

BIONIC MAN
04-24-2004, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by dave22
Just contain him, and eventually he'll die. It's as simple as that. Or lay siege to him again, and give him a heart attack in the process. it seems like that old geezer will live forever, to mean to die i guess. israel has ways to treat him like he died of heart attack

Bionik
04-24-2004, 04:10 PM
I wouldn't mind a dead arafat.

15u
04-24-2004, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Bionik
I wouldn't mind a dead arafat.

me either

Jimineye
04-24-2004, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Bionik
I wouldn't mind a dead arafat.


Bump

FatFat Bastard
04-24-2004, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by dave22
Just contain him, and eventually he'll die. It's as simple as that. Or lay siege to him again, and give him a heart attack in the process.

bump
you are 100% right.

Ruthless4Life
04-24-2004, 07:59 PM
Yesser Arafat does in fact have a seat in the UN as the "Palestinian Authority," right? And he's also a winner of the Nobel Peace Prize. Kind of ironic, no? In fact, he was (either he still is is debatable) a terrorist.

Starsky
04-24-2004, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Ruthless4Life
Yesser Arafat does in fact have a seat in the UN as the "Palestinian Authority," right? And he's also a winner of the Nobel Peace Prize. Kind of ironic, no? In fact, he was (either he still is is debatable) a terrorist.


The Nobel Peace Prize has lost meaning. They nominated the co-founder of the Crips, Stanley Williams, who with a sawed-off shotgun killed unarmed Alven Owens execution style. A witness testified that he mocked the gurgling sounds Owens was making as he lay dying. Later, after calling them "bhuddaheads", he with the same weapon murdered Thsai-Shai Yang, Yen-I Yang and Yee Chen Lin. Half the daughters face was blown off from the sawed off shotgun.


Williams has yet to apologize to the victims' families. When the trial ended, Williams muttered to the prosecution team, "I'll get every one of you m -- -- -f -- -- -s."



Now he writes Childrens books, which pretend to discourage joining gangs, but contain images that consistently glorify them. He is the new posterboy of the Hollywood and European Left.

BIONIC MAN
04-24-2004, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Starsky
The Nobel Peace Prize has lost meaning. They nominated the co-founder of the Crips, Stanley Williams, who with a sawed-off shotgun killed unarmed Alven Owens execution style. A witness testified that he mocked the gurgling sounds Owens was making as he lay dying. Later, after calling them "bhuddaheads", he with the same weapon murdered Thsai-Shai Yang, Yen-I Yang and Yee Chen Lin. Half the daughters face was blown off from the sawed off shotgun.


Williams has yet to apologize to the victims' families. When the trial ended, Williams muttered to the prosecution team, "I'll get every one of you m -- -- -f -- -- -s."



Now he writes Childrens books, which pretend to discourage joining gangs, but contain images that consistently glorify them. He is the new posterboy of the Hollywood and European Left. the nobel peace prize is a joke anymore , i mean alfred nobel invented dynamite to blow up things.

Canadian Nanook
04-25-2004, 10:03 AM
The dynamite was to make nitroglycerin safer for use. Instead of blowing up a person with the rock faces they could just blow up the rock faces. As for Israel, please stop saying that the Jews are happy, because it's the Israelis who are happy, I am a Jew and not an israeli, I do not consider myself an Israeli. Don't get me wrong, I agree that these terrorists needed to be killed, but it could have been done more secretly to prevent a lot of world outcries, mossad could have poisoned him or left him with a bullet in his head, they're good enough.

Heavily Armed
04-25-2004, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Ruthless4Life
Yesser Arafat does in fact have a seat in the UN as the "Palestinian Authority," right? And he's also a winner of the Nobel Peace Prize. Kind of ironic, no? In fact, he was (either he still is is debatable) a terrorist.

A Nobel peace prize to a mass-murdering terrorist. Is Charles Manson on the Nobel nomination committee?

Jimineye
04-25-2004, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Heavily Armed
A Nobel peace prize to a mass-murdering terrorist. Is Charles Manson on the Nobel nomination committee?


Probably Osama too.

BIONIC MAN
04-25-2004, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Heavily Armed
A Nobel peace prize to a mass-murdering terrorist. Is Charles Manson on the Nobel nomination committee? charlie manson probably has killed no where near the people ARAFAT has.