PDA

View Full Version : Need some ideas

PhobosWebDev
05-06-2007, 01:40 PM
So after finals next week i will be going back to my home town to hang out with my buddies for a few days. I will most likely be staying at my buddies parent's place and i am concerned that i am not going to be able to get my meals in every 2-3 hours. Being that it isnt my fridge to take place in so i am having trouble thinking of ways i can keep up with my meals. I dont want to have to have a shake every two hours.

Any ideas would be great and i am also starting my 2nd week of keto as of today.

abergirl
05-06-2007, 02:17 PM
Honestly like bars or shakes would probably be the easiest way. You could always pre-package some food that would be easier to carry around like sandwiches or bags of food. You could always go to some fast food joint and get some of the healthier options there (there actually are a few that are pretty good for you).

djansen
05-06-2007, 02:25 PM
maybe a low carb protein bar or make a low carb wrap.

PhobosWebDev
05-06-2007, 02:37 PM
Yea i was thinking i could just make my buddies come to the store with my every 2 hours or so and grab a fresh slab and fire up the grill. I am going to gete alot of **** for the diet i am on cause no beer but i dont think theyll have a problem with all the protein!

mseavers
05-06-2007, 02:59 PM
I have this same problem when I go on business trips. I always take protein bars, tuna (the kind in the bag, not the can), and pre-packaged shakes (like Muscle-Milk pre-mixed). It's the only way I could do it.