PDA

View Full Version : Throwing up???

Stillspoolin30
05-06-2007, 11:59 AM
Has anyone ever ate a meal to close together and puked? This has happened to me twice in the past week. I had a can of tuna, some rice and a protein shake. Next thing i know i threw it all up. It really sucks! This was my post workout meal too!! So what should someone do or eat after they throw up?

gfundaro
05-06-2007, 12:00 PM
Hm, try eating more slowly or waiting a bit for your meal; you can wait up to 30 minutes and get the same effect post workout. You need to keep that food in there or you won't absorb the nutrients from it, that happens in your intestines.

willy_dick
01-30-2008, 09:03 PM
yeh i have had this problem like 3 times so far since beggining of bulking, im gonna space out meals to every three hours now instead of 2 hours

xtreme261
01-30-2008, 09:52 PM
Dude sounds like a bad combanation, why don't you just make a whey shake with oatmeal, and maybe a banana after your workout. After a workout I know if I were to eat a solid meal I would get really sick, plus I noticed your post workout meal doesn't have any simple carbs, cantalope is an awesome thing to eat along with a shake. Good luck with it.

IrockZ
01-30-2008, 09:58 PM
Dude sounds like a bad combanation, why don't you just make a whey shake with oatmeal, and maybe a banana after your workout. After a workout I know if I were to eat a solid meal I would get really sick, plus I noticed your post workout meal doesn't have any simple carbs, cantalope is an awesome thing to eat along with a shake. Good luck with it.

people and their weak ass stomachs jeez.. gimme a break