PDA

View Full Version : Suicide Attackers are Animals and here

Lynne
04-21-2004, 06:35 AM
is yet another story to prove it. "Dead children, burned beyond recognition, were taken to hospital morgues." Those animals don't care who they murder.

Middle East - AP

Car Bombs Leave 68 Dead in Southern Iraq
32 minutes ago

By ABBAS FAYADH, Associated Press Writer

BASRA, Iraq - Suicide attackers detonated simultaneous car bombs against police buildings during rush hour Wednesday, killing 68 people, including children, in the bloodiest attacks to hit this southern, mainly Shiite city since the U.S.-led occupation began a year ago.

Iraqis pulled charred and torn bodies from mangled vehicles in front of the Saudia police station, located by Basra's crowded main street market one of three stations and a police academy hit by a total of five car bombs, according to Basra's governor.

About 200 people were wounded, officials said.

Two vans passing the Saudia station were destroyed one carrying kindergartners, the other taking girls to middle school. Dead children, burned beyond recognition, were taken to hospital morgues.

Iraqi Interior Minister Samir Shaker Mahmoud al-Sumeidi blamed "terrorists." He said the Basra attack resembled suicide bombings earlier this year against Shiites and Kurds that were blamed on foreign Islamic militants.

supergarr
04-21-2004, 07:23 AM
ISLAM IS GREAT. PRAISE BE TO ALLAH

QWE8QGHIWIQUE!!!

SteakNPotatoes
04-21-2004, 08:36 AM
Extremesists for any religion suck. I hope they find the people behind that attack quickly and torture them slowly.

LethalOnGuitarZ
04-21-2004, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by SteakNPotatoes
Extremesists for any religion suck. I hope they find the people behind that attack quickly and torture them slowly.
I hear a pretty painful way to do is to get a rat put on your stomach, put a metal bowl over it, then heat up the rat so it starts scratching around and goes into your body. I think it was on Fast and Furious.

Maybe they should try that on them...

fauche65
04-21-2004, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by SteakNPotatoes

Burn them alive, put them out before they die, and bury them in salt until they die.

TranceNRG
04-21-2004, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by supergarr
ISLAM IS GREAT. PRAISE BE TO ALLAH

FINALLY.....
someone recognized

:D

Jimineye
04-21-2004, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by fauche65
Burn them alive, put them out before they die, and bury them in salt until they die.

Oohh I like that one.

dave22
04-21-2004, 11:28 AM
People, people, you're all forgeting that these people are freedom fighters, and there are some people on this board that support them. "Rolls Eyes"

So when they commit atrocious acts like this, just remember it's for Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddoooooooommmm m!!!

Lynne
04-21-2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by dave22
People, people, you're all forgeting that these people are freedom fighters, and there are some people on this board that support them. "Rolls Eyes"

So when they commit atrocious acts like this, just remember it's for Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddoooooooommmm m!!!

Yeah, freedom to terrorize, torture, and kill the rest of who won't capitulate to their "ways."

dave22
04-22-2004, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Lynne
Yeah, freedom to terrorize, torture, and kill the rest of who won't capitulate to their "ways."

Exactly.

aserecuba
04-22-2004, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by TranceNRG
FINALLY.....
someone recognized

:D

he was being sarcastic