PDA

View Full Version : Foreign Policy With Isreal

LT1
04-20-2004, 03:46 PM
Why is our goverment continously condoning actions that are destabilizing an entire area of the world. Then at random times begging Sharon to let us suck his dick so he'll let us send some more of our weapons or weapon designs to him? Can anyone explain why we will actively seek and destroy groups that use terror and violence to control others but give this country a free pass? Do they own the United States Government???

BIONIC MAN
04-20-2004, 04:04 PM
the bible says those that curse israel will be cursed and those that bless israel will be blessed. but your wish will come true all nations will come against israel in the end time then GOD will take over. do not forget israel is a nation that has to worry about women children walking into shopping malls and restaurants blowing thereselves all too pieces. when israel targets hamas leaders and fighters, see israel used rubber bullets for a long time controlling mobs now the militants blow up buses full of children,women and israel tries it best to target militants but they hide behind children so some kids get hurt. if a philistine blows up a bunch of jews and herself,himself the family is rewarded with debt cancellation monetary payments the killer revered even the schools have a israeli and american flag that should be walked on going in and out of there schools. hatred is taught to all children in the areas supporting militants and arab terroists.

Ruthless4Life
04-20-2004, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by BIONIC MAN
the bible says those that curse israel will be cursed and those that bless israel will be blessed.

Well, I can't argue with GOD. :D

dave22
04-20-2004, 04:35 PM
WTF is everyone's problem sometimes?? Are people still bitching about how Israel is taking it's war to Hamas?? You don't live there, and have no clue what it's like over there.

How can anyone in their right mind stick up for a group like Hamas, or Islamic Jihad, or Hellebaza??

FatFat Bastard
04-20-2004, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by LT1
Why is our goverment continously condoning actions that are destabilizing an entire area of the world. Then at random times begging Sharon to let us suck his dick so he'll let us send some more of our weapons or weapon designs to him? Can anyone explain why we will actively seek and destroy groups that use terror and violence to control others but give this country a free pass? Do they own the United States Government???

TranceNRG
04-20-2004, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by LT1

here's a typica answer you'd hear from conserv./repubs:

because israel is valueable ally in the middle east and US can rely on Israel for help. Israel needs Us's support to protect it's honest owned lands from those cultist terrorist factions that have no other plan but destruction of Israel.

TranceNRG
04-20-2004, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by dave22
WTF is everyone's problem sometimes?? Are people still bitching about how Israel is taking it's war to Hamas?? You don't live there, and have no clue what it's like over there.

How can anyone in their right mind stick up for a group like Hamas, or Islamic Jihad, or Hellebaza??

the funny thing is you don't live in palestine either.
you don't know how it feels to see your own destructed. or your brother or dad be part of the "colateral damage"

Those groups offer something in return of pain and hatred towards the crimes if Israel.

so a brother who wants revenge, or a father who has worked years to build a home, then saw it being destruct join those groups.

People don't wake up one day and decide to kill themselves. it takes time to make that energy.

The harder you hold the sand w/in your fist, the more sand will fall thru your fingers.

Debaser
04-20-2004, 05:54 PM

I don't think the intention of the thread was even about Hamas or those radical groups, but rather at the US's unconditional support of Israel for more than 50 years.

LT1
04-20-2004, 05:58 PM
the bible says those that curse israel will be cursed and those that bless israel will be blessed. but your wish will come true all nations will come against israel in the end time then GOD will take over. do not forget israel is a nation that has to worry about women children walking into shopping malls and restaurants blowing thereselves all too pieces. when israel targets hamas leaders and fighters, see israel used rubber bullets for a long time controlling mobs now the militants blow up buses full of children,women and israel tries it best to target militants but they hide behind children so some kids get hurt. if a philistine blows up a bunch of jews and herself,himself the family is rewarded with debt cancellation monetary payments the killer revered even the schools have a israeli and american flag that should be walked on going in and out of there schools. hatred is taught to all children in the areas supporting militants and arab terroists.

You know the majority of the time before Palestinians left American interests alone but our recent unilateral cock gobbling fest with Isreal is giving many of them second thoughts. Ask yourself this do YOU want another country full of people to hate America to the point of wanting to kill themselves and others??

FatFat Bastard
04-20-2004, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by TranceNRG
the funny thing is you don't live in palestine either.
you don't know how it feels to see your own destructed. or your brother or dad be part of the "colateral damage"

Those groups offer something in return of pain and hatred towards the crimes if Israel.

so a brother who wants revenge, or a father who has worked years to build a home, then saw it being destruct join those groups.

People don't wake up one day and decide to kill themselves. it takes time to make that energy.

The harder you hold the sand w/in your fist, the more sand will fall thru your fingers.

fair enough
but look its not only Israel that is in fault
the ARAB governments do not even try to help the palestinians (assaide of the ocassional bomb making classes)
They repress them in refugee camps
They repress them in every way shape and form and blame Israel for their suffering.
Look at the peace process
Israel has offered them land ( a lot of land)
there would have been no murder, destruction or blood shead if not for the palestinian leadership.
They would have their own homes, in their own land.
but no
its all Israels fault.

Look at the Israely perspective
WE offer them land we offer them their own counrty
their own independence and their freedom.
but instead they say its not enough and decide to take more by force.
Palestinain greed, false belives, horible leadership you name it, but the fact They have planed this intifada for a while, now we can seat and blame Israel for every single one of this factors but in the same time we can look a little at what the palestinians are doing.

irpker
04-20-2004, 10:09 PM
here's a typica answer you'd hear from conserv./repubs:

because israel is valueable ally in the middle east and US can rely on Israel for help. Israel needs Us's support to protect it's honest owned lands from those cultist terrorist factions that have no other plan but destruction of Israel.

Bah, there's three levels of why Republicans and Democrats support Israel.

The superficial level propaganda is what you said. It's pure bull**** but sounds good on TV.

Then, there two levels, but now one. The first reason was the intense rivalry for Global superiority between the Soviet Union and the United States of America. It was all part of the cold war. Egypt was backed by the Soviets for a period of time, and Israel was backed by the US during the 1967 and 1973 wars, and from then on. It was really a battle between satellite states. The Soviets did this, the US reacted and tried to counter, and vice versa.

A third reason, which most people don't acknowledge, and really breaks the back of the "Jewish Zionist conspiracy" is the fact that there are approximately fourty million evangelists in America, who are ardent supporters of Israel. They honestly believe Jesus will return to Earth and will judge humanity, when ALL the jews return to Israel. Well then, how can all the jews return to Israel, when there is no official Israel? They believe in a sovreign Jewish state around Palestine. The funny part is, they really don't like Jews.

This is why Israel is a non-issue anymore. No candidate would take the risk of losing millions of votes, even for something he really believes in. Your only goal in politics is to get elected, and re-elected.

irpker
04-20-2004, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by FatFat Bastard
fair enough
the ARAB governments do not even try to help the palestinians (assaide of the ocassional bomb making classes)
They repress them in every way shape and form and blame Israel for their suffering.
Look at the peace process
Israel has offered them land ( a lot of land)
there would have been no murder, destruction or blood shead if not for the palestinian leadership.
They would have their own homes, in their own land.
but no
its all Israels fault.

Look at the Israely perspective
WE offer them land we offer them their own counrty
their own independence and their freedom.
but instead they say its not enough and decide to take more by force.
Palestinain greed, false belives, horible leadership you name it, but the fact They have planed this intifada for a while, now we can seat and blame Israel for every single one of this factors but in the same time we can look a little at what the palestinians are doing.

But you're not even considering the arabs who were forced from their home by Jewish militants back in 1948, and the citizens that fled after the war to avoid persecution. Unless you believe that the land they lived on was not property, therefore it was up for grabs. But I don't see how anyone can justify that cruel logic in the twentieth century.

TranceNRG
04-20-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by irpker
Bah, there's three levels of why Republicans and Democrats support Israel.

The superficial level propaganda is what you said. It's pure bull**** but sounds good on TV.

Then, there two levels, but now one. The first reason was the intense rivalry for Global superiority between the Soviet Union and the United States of America. It was all part of the cold war. Egypt was backed by the Soviets for a period of time, and Israel was backed by the US during the 1967 and 1973 wars, and from then on. It was really a battle between satellite states. The Soviets did this, the US reacted and tried to counter, and vice versa.

A third reason, which most people don't acknowledge, and really breaks the back of the "Jewish Zionist conspiracy" is the fact that there are approximately fourty million evangelists in America, who are ardent supporters of Israel. They honestly believe Jesus will return to Earth and will judge humanity, when ALL the jews return to Israel. Well then, how can all the jews return to Israel, when there is no official Israel? They believe in a sovreign Jewish state around Palestine. The funny part is, they really don't like Jews.

This is why Israel is a non-issue anymore. No candidate would take the risk of losing millions of votes, even for something he really believes in. Your only goal in politics is to get elected, and re-elected.

very true :D

that's why I said typical though not an educated respond

thanks

dave22
04-20-2004, 10:28 PM
But you're not even considering the arabs who were forced from their home by Jewish militants back in 1948, and the citizens that fled after the war to avoid persecution. Unless you believe that the land they lived on was not property, therefore it was up for grabs. But I don't see how anyone can justify that cruel logic in the twentieth century.

That was 56 years ago!!!! I think that it's time they got over it. Plus do any of you realize how small Israel would be, if the Arab nations never attacked it??

How come so many of you bash Israel, but I never hear a peep from anyone on the left about N. Korea, Iran, Syria, Libya, the Sudan, etc.

Do you know that N. Korea has a gulag like system where even children are sent to labor camps?

Hell Stalin didn't even send children to labor camps, only adults.

TranceNRG
04-20-2004, 10:53 PM
That was 56 years ago!!!! I think that it's time they got over it. Plus do any of you realize how small Israel would be, if the Arab nations never attacked it??

How come so many of you bash Israel, but I never hear a peep from anyone on the left about N. Korea, Iran, Syria, Libya, the Sudan, etc.

Do you know that N. Korea has a gulag like system where even children are sent to labor camps?

well... biblical Israel was 2000 years ago.

those countries that you mentioned are wrong too.
you bring up the issue and we'll discuss it :)

Jcfreak_02
04-20-2004, 11:11 PM
I think some of the reason for helping Isreal is that they are the only middle east country that doesn't celebrate attacks on the US and many of us still believe that Isreal is God's chosen people, I still want to keep my foreign policy to be friends with them. The muslim nations would hate the US without us supporting Isreal, we would just not hear about it.

TranceNRG
04-21-2004, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Jcfreak_02
I think some of the reason for helping Isreal is that they are the only middle east country that doesn't celebrate attacks on the US and many of us still believe that Isreal is God's chosen people, I still want to keep my foreign policy to be friends with them. The muslim nations would hate the US without us supporting Isreal, we would just not hear about it.

refer to reason #1 :D

fireman_x
04-21-2004, 12:37 AM

:rolleyes: That is one of the dumbest comments I've heard from you so far. That's similar to saying "Why don't the Jews forget about the Holocaust it happened over 50 years ago", unbelieveably stupid. People like you want to forget the past whenever it's convienent, people that forget history will repeat it.

Hell Stalin didn't even send children to labor camps, only adults. You've shown how much you care about the Koreans. Let me remind you and the rest of the audience with this previous post of yours.

Just like the rest of the world that supported us when it came to the war on Iraq, "rolls eyes," what makes you think that they would support us on a war with N. Korea?? What makes you think that the American public would support a war with N. Korea??

Personally I think we should withdraw our troops from S. Korea, and let the dog eaters fight it out amonst themselves.
Source: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=252668&perpage=30&postid=2932617

Al_Bundy
04-21-2004, 12:46 AM
dave22, I think you have proven you are an idiot. 'Dog eaters' of Korea is just pathetic.

TranceNRG
04-21-2004, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by Al_Bundy
dave22, I think you have proven you are an idiot. 'Dog eaters' of Korea is just pathetic.

no, he's no an idiot
he's jus' been influenced big time by Starsky and other repub/conserv. extremists on this board.

dave22
04-21-2004, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Al_Bundy

Do they not eat dog??

Aren't millions of dogs raised in Korea just to be eaten? Yes they are.

Go to Yahoo type in dog eating in Korea, and you'll get hundreds of pages on how they have eaten dogs for thousands of years.

Don't really know why you're sticking up for them.

dave22
04-21-2004, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by fireman_x
:rolleyes: That is one of the dumbest comments I've heard from you so far. That's similar to saying "Why don't the Jews forget about the Holocaust it happened over 50 years ago", unbelieveably stupid. People like you want to forget the past whenever it's convienent, people that forget history will repeat it.

[B] You've shown how much you care about the Koreans. Let me remind you and the rest of the audience with this previous post of yours.

Source: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=252668&perpage=30&postid=2932617

You want a war with N. Korea, I don't. I think that all we should truly do is stop giving any kind of aid to N. Korea. I mean, what was Clinton, Carter, and Madeline Albright thinking when they decided to start giving food aid to N. Korea? I'm so sure that food went to the civilian population.

I also believe we should take a stronger stance with China, since they are the ones keeping N. Korea alive.

Jimineye
04-21-2004, 10:46 AM
no, he's no an idiot
he's jus' been influenced big time by Starsky and other repub/conserv. extremists on this board.

I think it's funny how liberals make everything so PC. :D

TranceNRG
04-21-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Jimineye
I think it's funny how liberals make everything so PC. :D

PC?

dave22
04-21-2004, 11:22 AM
PC?

Politically Correct.

jestros
04-21-2004, 11:35 AM
Politically Correct.
He knows what PC means, WTF was he saying that was so PC?
and dave, you got owned right here:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is one of the dumbest comments I've heard from you so far. That's similar to saying "Why don't the Jews forget about the Holocaust it happened over 50 years ago",

That's gonna be my new tagline:"The holocaust? It was 50 years ago, get over it."

dave22
04-21-2004, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by jestros
He knows what PC means, WTF was he saying that was so PC?
and dave, you got owned right here:

That's gonna be my new tagline:"The holocaust? It was 50 years ago, get over it."

It's actually pretty simple, if the Arab nations left Israel alone, there would be no discussions about the Golan Heights, West Bank, and the Gaza Strip.

fireman_x
04-21-2004, 11:49 AM
You want a war with N. Korea, I don't. I think that all we should truly do is stop giving any kind of aid to N. Korea. I mean, what was Clinton, Carter, and Madeline Albright thinking when they decided to start giving food aid to N. Korea? I'm so sure that food went to the civilian population.

I also believe we should take a stronger stance with China, since they are the ones keeping N. Korea alive.

I'm not a war monger like yourself so no I don't want the US to go to war with N.K. but something needs to be done. Kim has no problems watching his entire population starve to death, as long as his military is functional. If you had actually read my replies in the other thread instead of just skimming over them and retorting with uneducated comments, you would see that I actually suggested some viable actions. China is also not as uncooperative as you wish to believe. Read the link before you repsond with more illconcieved comments. http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=516&ncid=731&e=1&u=/ap/20040421/ap_on_re_as/china_nkorea

He's losing Chinese political and economic support more and more every day," said Park Joon-young, a political science professor at Ewha Women's University in Seoul. "Everybody is expecting something good out of this (meeting), because Kim Jong Il made a new move and came out of his den.

dave22
04-21-2004, 12:04 PM
I'm not a war monger like yourself so no I don't want the US to go to war with N.K. but something needs to be done. Kim has no problems watching his entire population starve to death, as long as his military is functional. If you had actually read my replies in the other thread instead of just skimming over them and retorting with uneducated comments, you would see that I actually suggested some viable actions. China is also not as uncooperative as you wish to believe. Read the link before you repsond with more illconcieved comments. http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=516&ncid=731&e=1&u=/ap/20040421/ap_on_re_as/china_nkorea

Yes something needs to be done, and that is to stop giving any kind of aid to N. Korea. Without our aid, they will self-destruct. No food, no alternative energy, nothing.

fireman_x
04-21-2004, 12:34 PM
Yes something needs to be done, and that is to stop giving any kind of aid to N. Korea. Without our aid, they will self-destruct. No food, no alternative energy, nothing.

So you have completely ruled out the chance of Kim doing something irrational such as attacking Seoul or Tokyo? A few years ago the North Koreans launched a "test missile" over the Sea of Japan to show the world their capabilities. Do you think that if N.K. were to actually collapse that Kim Jong Il would just dissappear? He would most likely want to go out in a "blaze of glory", as you can tell by the way that he acts that he's just as insane as Stalin, if not more so.

Ruthless4Life
04-21-2004, 04:34 PM
Do they not eat dog??

Go to Yahoo type in dog eating in Korea, and you'll get hundreds of pages on how they have eaten dogs for thousands of years.

Do you not eat beef?

Aren't millions of cows raised in American just to be eaten. Yes they are.

Go to Yahoo type in cow eating in America, and you'll get hundreds of pages on how they have eaten cows for thousands of years.

Don't really know why you're sticking up for yourself.

* same ****ing logic *

ie Hindus don't eat beef.

dave22
04-22-2004, 10:40 AM
So you have completely ruled out the chance of Kim doing something irrational such as attacking Seoul or Tokyo? A few years ago the North Koreans launched a "test missile" over the Sea of Japan to show the world their capabilities. Do you think that if N.K. were to actually collapse that Kim Jong Il would just dissappear? He would most likely want to go out in a "blaze of glory", as you can tell by the way that he acts that he's just as insane as Stalin, if not more so.

Or he could live a nice life in exile in China. Remember this is the same guy who stayed in a bomb shelter when the war with Iraq was occuring.

Our aid is only strengthing his regime, so what we need to do is stop giving any kind of aid whatsoever to N. Korea. No alternative energy, no food. Otherwise all we're doing is appeasing a dictator.

Canadian Nanook
04-22-2004, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by LT1
Main reason, because if the US wants to kill Osama Bin Laden for what he did and if they had the opportunity they would, they can't condone a country for assassinating terrorists if that is exactly what they plan on doing.

hiphop
04-23-2004, 01:38 AM
everyone knows why 911 happended and everyone knows why there is terrorism in the world !!
its just a case of if your stupid enuff to believe you can destroy it without solving the cause first!! until then you have a never ending terrorist network against you.

also with israels WMD and now smaller countries seeking WMD as a means of stopping america's regime change tactics with the amount of anti US countries in the world the US will soon find it hard to move and the current up n coming countries such as china and the EU super state will soon become the worlds superpowers

AnotherScorpion
04-23-2004, 04:02 AM
Originally posted by hiphop
everyone knows why 911 happended and everyone knows why there is terrorism in the world !!
its just a case of if your stupid enuff to believe you can destroy it without solving the cause first!! until then you have a never ending terrorist network against you.

also with israels WMD and now smaller countries seeking WMD as a means of stopping america's regime change tactics with the amount of anti US countries in the world the US will soon find it hard to move and the current up n coming countries such as china and the EU super state will soon become the worlds superpowers

Bump!!

irpker
04-23-2004, 12:12 PM

Tell us why 9/11 happened and why there is terrorism in the world?

Vague, ambiguous statements don't cut it in this forum. Also, you should avoid run-on sentences.

AlBaron
04-23-2004, 12:39 PM

Excuse me for a second! If you want to operate the facts, lets do that, instead of just repeating what you heard on Al-Jazera. Nobody forced them from their homes, instead, they left by themselves, encouraged to do so by all the Arab countries that were getting ready to attack the Israel. The speech was pretty much like this: "Why don't you go over here, wait until we clean our Holly land from Jews, and then come back to your houses"
And then the Six Day War took place, and now they want back. Why?!

irpker
04-23-2004, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by AlBaron
Excuse me for a second! If you want to operate the facts, lets do that, instead of just repeating what you heard on Al-Jazera. Nobody forced them from their homes, instead, they left by themselves, encouraged to do so by all the Arab countries that were getting ready to attack the Israel. The speech was pretty much like this: "Why don't you go over here, wait until we clean our Holly land from Jews, and then come back to your houses"
And then the Six Day War took place, and now they want back. Why?!

Yes, I'm sure Jewish militant groups had NOTHING to do with this at all. Ok, let's say you are correct, and left voluntarily, then why weren't they allowed to return?

dave22
04-23-2004, 02:20 PM

Ladies and gentlemen, clear cut case of liberalism. I don't want to understand why someone becomes a terrorist, also I don't wish to appease them as you seem to want to do. The only good terrorist is a dead one.

Hear's a little tip for you, most terrorists that are leaders, came from western backgrounds, and are pretty wealthy. Alot of suicide bombers, are middle class with collage degrees.

Reborn79
04-23-2004, 03:28 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, clear cut case of liberalism. I don't want to understand why someone becomes a terrorist, also I don't wish to appease them as you seem to want to do. The only good terrorist is a dead one.

Hear's a little tip for you, most terrorists that are leaders, came from western backgrounds, and are pretty wealthy. Alot of suicide bombers, are middle class with collage degrees.

All the more reason to find out WHY they are doing what they are doing.

So... you don't want to undertand why someone becomes a terrorist? Frankly, that's ignorant and stupid. Ignorant because you don't want to expand your knowledge and understanding of these important issues. Stupid because TERRORISM WILL NOT END simply by 'hunting down' all the terrorists. New ones will just keep popping up, and the cycle will continue, unless we address the issues CAUSING terrorism.

BIONIC MAN
04-23-2004, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Reborn79

So... you don't want to undertand why someone becomes a terrorist? Frankly, that's ignorant and stupid. Ignorant because you don't want to expand your knowledge and understanding of these important issues. Stupid because TERRORISM WILL NOT END simply by 'hunting down' all the terrorists. New ones will just keep popping up, and the cycle will continue, unless we address the issues CAUSING terrorism. palestinians support hate in there school system even pay debts of hiv ridden suicide bombers. most of the 9-11 attackers were from saudia arabia arabs following the koran it says kill the infidel and any non islamic person is an infidel . can we stop islamic teaching that go back hundreds of years . the west is against what they believe and without conversion death is the only option for us as far as there concerned. address this

FatFat Bastard
04-23-2004, 07:07 PM

So... you don't want to undertand why someone becomes a terrorist? Frankly, that's ignorant and stupid. Ignorant because you don't want to expand your knowledge and understanding of these important issues. Stupid because TERRORISM WILL NOT END simply by 'hunting down' all the terrorists. New ones will just keep popping up, and the cycle will continue, unless we address the issues CAUSING terrorism.

does
FLQ
ring a bell? (if not then i suggest hit the books)

and look who hunted them
the Canadian gov
and we can safely say that terrorism has ended
now
there are instences when craking down on terrorism sould be done carefully,
and there is instenses were carpet bombing is A OK.
there is then one approach to killing a cat.

TranceNRG
04-24-2004, 01:53 AM
palestinians support hate in there school system even pay debts of hiv ridden suicide bombers. most of the 9-11 attackers were from saudia arabia arabs following the koran it says kill the infidel and any non islamic person is an infidel . can we stop islamic teaching that go back hundreds of years . the west is against what they believe and without conversion death is the only option for us as far as there concerned. address this

LOL

ok

LethalOnGuitarZ
04-24-2004, 05:33 AM
Why is it that every resolution supported by the UN that condemns Israel in ANY way is always vetoed by the US?

Seriously, I'm interested why the US is so keen on having strong ties with Israel?

http://www.scoop.co.nz/mason/stories/HL0303/S00085.htm

AnotherScorpion
04-24-2004, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by LethalOnGuitarZ
Why is it that every resolution supported by the UN that condemns Israel in ANY way is always vetoed by the US?

Seriously, I'm interested why the US is so keen on having strong ties with Israel?

http://www.scoop.co.nz/mason/stories/HL0303/S00085.htm

America is sucking a big Israeli cigar and they like the taste of it!

You don't believe it? read this from IAP news:

During an argument between the Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon and Foreign Minister Shimon Peres, Peres said that Isralis' policies of continued violence might "turn the US against us".

To this Sharon retorted:

"EVERY TIME WE DO SOMETHING, YOU TELL ME AMERICANS WILL DO THIS AND WILL DO THAT. I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING VERY CLEAR: DON'T WORRY ABOUT AMERICAN PRESSURE ON ISRAEL;

WE, THE JEWISH PEOPLE, CONTROL AMERICA. AND THE AMERICANS KNOW IT."

-- Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon
October 3, 2001
(IAP News)

Basicly America is a cock sucker! Bend over for Mr. Sharon...well, Bush already bended over last week for Mr. Sharon, We all saw the smile on Mr. Sharon after his date with Bush. The customer was totally satisfied with the "service"!

nitr0x
04-24-2004, 09:21 AM
fair enough

Syria and Jordan give free housing to palestinian refugees.(I lived there, and saw it.)

FatFat Bastard
04-24-2004, 09:23 AM
AnotherScorpion

my dear freind you just quated David Duke

he claims the same thing

only he takes his information from the palestian web site
you can visit his web site and see

this quate is the bigest lie that the palestinains ever came

look at all the documented speaches of Arial Sharon and you will see that this is a big BS

i am truly sorry to see you are so easy to brain washed
but if you like to belive the honest arab information
about Israel feel free to do so.

nitr0x
04-24-2004, 10:57 AM
AnotherScorpion

my dear freind you just quated David Duke

he claims the same thing

only he takes his information from the palestian web site
you can visit his web site and see

look at all the documented speaches of Arial Sharon and you will see that this is a big BS

i am truly sorry to see you are so easy to brain washed
but if you like to belive the honest arab information
about Israel feel free to do so.

Reply to my post sweetie

BIONIC MAN
04-24-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by nitr0x
Syria and Jordan give free housing to palestinian refugees.(I lived there, and saw it.) NO DISPUTING THAT america probably gives jordan money for this. but if you check history jordanians have not always liked the palestinian refugees even routed them back. syria probably teaches them terroists tactics and guns and bombs before they head back to harass israel.

Skrape
04-24-2004, 11:54 AM
Yes, I'm sure Jewish militant groups had NOTHING to do with this at all. Ok, let's say you are correct, and left voluntarily, then why weren't they allowed to return?

possibly because they will support and join with other palestinian terrorist groups. why would israel want potential terrorists and suicide bomber re-enter their country?

dave22
04-24-2004, 02:22 PM

If a man comes into your house and rapes your wife, do you try to understand "WHY" he raped your wife?? If he murders your children, do you try and understand "WHY" he murdered your children.

With your logic you would engage in talks with radical Islamic groups, and they would see that as appeasement, thus making their cause stronger. Should we engage in talks with Al Quada??

Same thing is happening with N. Korea, we are appeasing them, cut off all our aid, and they will fall apart. But no, people like you think we should have talks with them.

fireman_x
04-24-2004, 02:31 PM
I have never seen anyone contradict themselves so many times.

Personally I think we should withdraw our troops from S. Korea, and let the dog eaters fight it out amonst themselves.

Do they not eat dog??
One minute you say something needs to be done about North Korea due to their labor camps, the next you say they're "dog eaters" and should not be defended. Which is it?

dave22
04-24-2004, 02:33 PM
I have never seen anyone contradict themselves so many times.

One minute you say something needs to be done about North Korea due to their labor camps, the next you say they're "dog eaters" and should not be defended. Which is it?

Something should be done, the complete elimination of any kind of aid from the US, I've said that numerous times.

Reborn79
04-24-2004, 03:33 PM
If a man comes into your house and rapes your wife, do you try to understand "WHY" he raped your wife?? If he murders your children, do you try and understand "WHY" he murdered your children.

With your logic you would engage in talks with radical Islamic groups, and they would see that as appeasement, thus making their cause stronger. Should we engage in talks with Al Quada??

Same thing is happening with N. Korea, we are appeasing them, cut off all our aid, and they will fall apart. But no, people like you think we should have talks with them.

As I said...

If the act has all ready been committed, then those who committed it should be punished.

TO PREVENT FURTHER terrorist acts, it would be beneficial to understand WHY people hate the U.S.

If you can't understand that reasoning, I can't help you.

FatFat Bastard
04-24-2004, 04:43 PM
Syria and Jordan give free housing to palestinian refugees.(I lived there, and saw it.)

free housing?
are you taking about mud huts?

Ein el-Tal camp is situated on a deep green hillside 13 kilometres to the north-east of the city of Aleppo in the Syrian Arab Republic. The camp, also known as "Hindrat" (after a nearby village), was established in 1962 on an area of 160,000 square metres. Most of the inhabitants are refugees who fled from northern Palestine.

The majority of the refugees are casual labourers or teachers in local schools.

Each shelter has access to private pit latrines but the lack of a well established sewerage system still poses a health hazard for residents. Many of the inhabitants, for example, suffer from leishmaniasis, a skin disease acquired from contaminated water.

The Syrian Government in mid 2001 decided to incorporate Ein el-Tal into the overall masterplan for the development of the city of Aleppo and its environs. The Aleppo Governorate has extended the main municipal sewerage network to the entrance of Ein el-Tal, is upgrading the pumping station for the water supply and has undertaken to provide further support for the utility network. The Syrian Government envisages the rehabilitation of nearby Neirab camp, where hundreds of refugees still live in World War II army barracks, and the development of Ein el-Tal as elements of one comprehensive project .

yes they are very free :rolleyes:
it took the syrian government a lot of time to constract sewerage system, for their BROTHERS.
i mean they are free
to take a piss any were they want
but not much more then that!

this my freind i call oppresion.

AnotherScorpion
04-24-2004, 04:49 PM
AnotherScorpion

And why do you think it's a lie? What did Sharon say is a fact! America is controled by Jewish lobbies, And I'm very sorry for you if you didn't see it yet! Look who controls the Media empire then talk to me about brainwashing!

Also I advice you to watch recent Hard Talk BBC program with Tim Sebastian talks to the Israeli Justice Minister Yosef Tommy Lapid..you will see how fuc%$d those people are! The minister attacked Mr. Sebastian at the end and called him a Palestinian sympathizer and wants to desroy Israel!!! Thinking Jews are the chosen people so don't even question their actions otherwise you are an anti-Semite to them!!

AnotherScorpion
04-24-2004, 04:52 PM

yes they are very free :rolleyes:
it took the syrian government a lot of time to constract sewerage system, for their BROTHERS.
i mean they are free
to take a piss any were they want
but not much more then that!

this my freind i call oppresion.

And that's one more reason for them to go BACK HOME!

Good point Fat!

FatFat Bastard
04-24-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by AnotherScorpion
America is sucking a big Israeli cigar and they like the taste of it!

You don't believe it? read this from IAP news:

During an argument between the Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon and Foreign Minister Shimon Peres, Peres said that Isralis' policies of continued violence might "turn the US against us".

To this Sharon retorted:

"EVERY TIME WE DO SOMETHING, YOU TELL ME AMERICANS WILL DO THIS AND WILL DO THAT. I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING VERY CLEAR: DON'T WORRY ABOUT AMERICAN PRESSURE ON ISRAEL;

WE, THE JEWISH PEOPLE, CONTROL AMERICA. AND THE AMERICANS KNOW IT."

-- Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon
October 3, 2001
(IAP News)

Basicly America is a cock sucker! Bend over for Mr. Sharon...well, Bush already bended over last week for Mr. Sharon, We all saw the smile on Mr. Sharon after his date with Bush. The customer was totally satisfied with the "service"! "Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." — Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001, quoted from the Independent Palestinian Information Network and the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs.

BTW Washingron report is an arab media source
here is the evidence
http://www.*********.com/dukereport/10-01.shtml

AnotherScorpion
thnks
for posting this
BS on this forum
i think its time you get you head out of your a**
before its to late...

AnotherScorpion
04-24-2004, 05:04 PM
"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." — Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001, quoted from the Independent Palestinian Information Network and the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs.

BTW Washingron report is an arab media source
here is the evidence
http://www.*********.com/dukereport/10-01.shtml

AnotherScorpion
thnks
for posting this
BS on this forum
i think its time you get you head out of your a**
before its to late...

YOU BETTER WATCH YOU MOUTH FAT BOY! OK?
wtf, this link has to do with what I posted? I checked the site and no mention to what I posted! And even if....why shoud I believe Ishaak bottomberg over this Duke? Stop changing the subject and just admit that you like sucking a big Israeli cigar! Nothing wrong with it bro!

FatFat Bastard
04-24-2004, 05:25 PM
YOU BETTER WATCH YOU MOUTH FAT BOY! OK?
wtf, this link has to do with what I posted? I checked the site and no mention to what I posted! And even if....why shoud I believe Ishaak bottomberg over this Duke? Stop changing the subject and just admit that you like sucking a big Israeli cigar! Nothing wrong with it bro!

ohhhhh

ok please don't beat me
:rolleyes:
stop reading you neo- Nazi crap and posting it on this web site
the quate is highlighted in red in the Duke web site.

unless you are colour blind.

why shuold you not belive Duke? well to start with he gets his info from the palestinians who are currently at war with sharon..
i know you are sometimes a bit slow, but do you see a problem with his source?

you are the one who goes to Nazi web sites copy -pastes info and then claims that it is from a unbaised source.
you are acting like a child.

FatFat Bastard
04-24-2004, 05:37 PM
And that's one more reason for them to go BACK HOME!

Good point Fat!

nitr0x

said he saw it!
well my point is what he saw is not the reality.

anyway, if fellow arabs treat them like dogs, why should
Israel who they fight against take them back?

BTW you shoose an apropriate name
scorpions are not very bright, and you are proving this point.

nitr0x
04-24-2004, 09:09 PM
nitr0x

said he saw it!
well my point is what he saw is not the reality.

anyway, if fellow arabs treat them like dogs, why should
Israel who they fight against take them back?

scorpions are not very bright, and you are proving this point.

actually they lived in buildings, buildings that looked just like the ones where syrians lived, right across the street from my cousin's buildings. In downtown Damascus.

AnotherScorpion
04-25-2004, 01:40 AM
nitr0x

scorpions are not very bright, and you are proving this point. \

That was really weak fatty!

Politeness and civilized manners have not yet reached you. Probably you are just another one of those, who has been dragged up from the sewers of some God-forsaken place! You can't have a normal conversation without attacking me personally...and that's what fanatic! You are just another fanatic, fanatics are like cockroaches. Cockroaches only grow in dark smelly places!

you damn talk too much and not making sense any more!

About the source of news being a Palestinian source, will something for you to learn kid...You can't tell people that "red is ugly, don't wear red, it's illogical to wear red, you have been brainwashed to wear red." Opinions, experiences, perspectives, tastes all vary from person to person

What will happen if the (Red) start killing people, smother all other colors and every idea and freedom to think, to act, to believe, to worship, to wear what you like, to read and write the things you like, and every and all freedom. No body care if million wear the (red) pants as long as you do not force me to wear it too.I don't look good in red. The point is, you can't tell me not to read the Palestinian sources, I'm being brainwashed, the same thing can be said about you reading he Jewish sources. Their is always THREE sides for each story, mine, yours and the truth! Still wants more cigars?? haha

irpker
04-25-2004, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by Skrape
possibly because they will support and join with other palestinian terrorist groups. why would israel want potential terrorists and suicide bomber re-enter their country?

No, why they really didn't let them back in because they would have to return the PROPERTY the Israeli government seized during the war. However, the public reason facade of "potential" terrorism, which only applies to arabs, you know, the same people who used to live on the land and own the property the government seized.

FatFat Bastard
04-25-2004, 09:45 AM
\

That was really weak fatty!

Politeness and civilized manners have not yet reached you. Probably you are just another one of those, who has been dragged up from the sewers of some God-forsaken place! You can't have a normal conversation without attacking me personally...and that's what fanatic! You are just another fanatic, fanatics are like cockroaches. Cockroaches only grow in dark smelly places!

you damn talk too much and not making sense any more!

About the source of news being a Palestinian source, will something for you to learn kid...You can't tell people that "red is ugly, don't wear red, it's illogical to wear red, you have been brainwashed to wear red." Opinions, experiences, perspectives, tastes all vary from person to person

What will happen if the (Red) start killing people, smother all other colors and every idea and freedom to think, to act, to believe, to worship, to wear what you like, to read and write the things you like, and every and all freedom. No body care if million wear the (red) pants as long as you do not force me to wear it too.I don't look good in red. The point is, you can't tell me not to read the Palestinian sources, I'm being brainwashed, the same thing can be said about you reading he Jewish sources. Their is always THREE sides for each story, mine, yours and the truth! Still wants more cigars?? haha

Easy there
I don’t want you to pop a vein…
you sound like you are about to cry :(

I am not going to harm an unarmed man, and
Since you don’t seem to have the intelligence to fight back, I am not going to trouble you any more!

Just out of curiosity do you get all your information about Israel from palestinian web sites?
I know they seem very acurate to you, however if you use your brain (for a change) you will realise that it is not the best source of information about the mid east conflict. Israeli sources are not good either, try to find a in between source. (not white power web sites)

What will happen if the (Red) start killing people, smother all other colors and every idea and freedom to think, to act, to believe, to worship, to wear what you like, to read and write the things you like, and every and all freedom. No body care if million wear the (red) pants as long as you do not force me to wear it too

I would not mind to smoke the same stuff you are smoking!
But this paragraph makes very little sense, ….Red pants… LOL

Ok there scorpie have a nice day!

omariok2
04-25-2004, 12:55 PM

um...yes you do....
however if you have an ounce of intelligence you soon figure out that hes doing it because hes horny and physcotic(sp?)

however, its not as simple as that with the palestinians and thats why you cant compare those two things

iv been away from these boards for like 6 monthes now and about the only thing thats familiar is your complete inability to debate anything rationally and the fact that you are clueless about the whole israel/palestine issue, its a bit worrying actually..

for gods sake dave give it up, i would have thought that by now even you would realize that all your arguements dont hold water

TranceNRG
04-25-2004, 01:36 PM

exactly...

that's how palestinians view zionists

so I guess now you can see why the "terrorist" are angry and hate that Fat lunatic Sharon :D

AnotherScorpion
04-25-2004, 05:15 PM
Easy there
I don?t want you to pop a vein?
you sound like you are about to cry :(

I am not going to harm an unarmed man, and
Since you don?t seem to have the intelligence to fight back, I am not going to trouble you any more!

Cry? I think you are the whining bitch here! lol and wtf with fighting back? fighting back what? My nickname? It's just plain weak even attacking my nickname here! lol At least I'm not coping a loser nickname from Austin's movie! Can I ask you how old are you?

And lastly, if you have anything useful to say here for my fellow bodybuilders, be my guest, personal attacks will make you look like a loser....so SHUT the fu^$ up you whining Israeli co#k sucker!

goblin6
04-25-2004, 05:21 PM
personal attacks will make you look like a loser....so SHUT the fu^$ up you whining Israeli co#k sucker!

Maybe you should have taken your own advice.

AnotherScorpion
04-25-2004, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by goblin6

Sure goblin6...I do see I lowered my level to that bastard...He makes me laugh and couldn't resist the temptation of reading his replies!!

FatFat Bastard
04-25-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by goblin6

haha
so true

don't be sad scorpi :(

dave22
04-26-2004, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by omariok2
um...yes you do....
however if you have an ounce of intelligence you soon figure out that hes doing it because hes horny and physcotic(sp?)

however, its not as simple as that with the palestinians and thats why you cant compare those two things

iv been away from these boards for like 6 monthes now and about the only thing thats familiar is your complete inability to debate anything rationally and the fact that you are clueless about the whole israel/palestine issue, its a bit worrying actually..

for gods sake dave give it up, i would have thought that by now even you would realize that all your arguements dont hold water

I'm not talking about the damn Israeli/ Palestine situation. I'm talking about how after 9-11, you had a bunch of tree huging leftists who didn't want a war with Afgahanastan. Talking about how people should try and understand why a group like Al Quada hates the US.

TranceNRG
04-27-2004, 01:35 AM
I'm not talking about the damn Israeli/ Palestine situation. I'm talking about how after 9-11, you had a bunch of tree huging leftists who didn't want a war with Afgahanastan. Talking about how people should try and understand why a group like Al Quada hates the US.

tree hugging hippies, not lefties :D

get your facts straight buddy :P

omariok2
04-27-2004, 06:43 AM

and whats wrong with that? :confused:
thanks for bringing that up, it reminded me of something that i need to say
see, what that statement clearly shows is that youre unwilling to understand why some people have it in for you
thats what really bothers me because it shows that you havent even considered for an instant that you just might be partly to blame
its becuase of that type of thinking done by millions of other americans that has lead you to make statements like " they hate us for our freedom" "they hate us because were not muslims ,we drink, our girls dont dress modeslty etc."

thats so dumb i cant even put it into words,
if that were the case wouldnt al qaida be attacking norway, sweden, germany, irland, england etc. why have they chosen america? obviousley its something else isnt it.......

see what you have to realize is that the reason al qaida hate you is because of your unwavering, unjustifiable support for israel, and the fact that you ve helped cause the death of countless arabs by helping israel
the sooner you understnad that the better off youll be

TranceNRG
04-27-2004, 01:51 PM
you're expecting conservatives/republicans/evangelists to blame themselves for something?? :eek:

see... they are uncapable of doing anything wrong.
you're either with them or against them.

haven't you learned that by being on this forum? ;)

blaker00
04-27-2004, 02:01 PM
I don't understand why everyone is either pissed at the Palestinians or the Israelis. It's neither ones fault. If you want someone to be pissed at you should be mad at the brittish for allowing this bull**** plan get way out of hand.

dave22
04-27-2004, 04:16 PM
and whats wrong with that? :confused:
thanks for bringing that up, it reminded me of something that i need to say
see, what that statement clearly shows is that youre unwilling to understand why some people have it in for you
thats what really bothers me because it shows that you havent even considered for an instant that you just might be partly to blame
its becuase of that type of thinking done by millions of other americans that has lead you to make statements like " they hate us for our freedom" "they hate us because were not muslims ,we drink, our girls dont dress modeslty etc."

thats so dumb i cant even put it into words,
if that were the case wouldnt al qaida be attacking norway, sweden, germany, irland, england etc. why have they chosen america? obviousley its something else isnt it.......

see what you have to realize is that the reason al qaida hate you is because of your unwavering, unjustifiable support for israel, and the fact that you ve helped cause the death of countless arabs by helping israel
the sooner you understnad that the better off youll be

When OBL says it's a muslim's duty to kill every American that they can, well then I'm not going to try and understand why. He also hated the fact that there were US troops on Saudi land, but who's going to defend that Saudi landl??

Yes we support Israel, we also support Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Turkey, Kuwait, Egypt, etc. I'm also pretty sure that if we stopped supporting Israel that they'd still hates us.

That's like saying that N. Korea hates us because we support S. Korea.

omariok2
04-28-2004, 02:09 AM
I'm also pretty sure that if we stopped supporting Israel that they'd still hates us.

well youre wrong.....

FatFat Bastard
04-28-2004, 03:17 PM
well youre wrong.....

right :D
of cource the only reason USA is being hated is due to Israel..

some people said sep 11 attacks were because Al-quada was upset about the whole Israeli-palestinian conflict,
but a few years later
al-quada wanted to bomb jordan with chemical weapons. some esstimate that up to 80,000 could have been dead!!!

strange considering 50% of jordanian population is palestinian,
am i the only one who finds this a bit ironic,

i mean the word liberate
can have a number meanings.
:D

FiveOneNine
04-28-2004, 03:28 PM
of cource the only reason USA is being hated is due to Israel..

some people said sep 11 attacks were because Al-quada was upset about the whole Israeli-palestinian conflict,
but a few years later
al-quada wanted to bomb jordan with chemical weapons. some esstimate that up to 80,000 could have been dead!!!

i mean the word liberate

If you listened further, you'd find that their targets were US Embassies and other US establishments.

Part of Al-Quada's motives stemmed from when the Russians occupied Afganistan and the US intervened. The US came in, fought the Russians, took the oil and left. The country was left in ruins and an econimic crisis.

AnotherScorpion
04-28-2004, 04:28 PM

i mean the word liberate

How dumb are you fatty?? Jordan is one of two Arab countries that made a peace treaty with Israel!! Again, the link is back to Israel...That's why it's on Al-Qaeda list must to bomb! comprande?

Pls provide us with a link to your estimation...I mean 80,000 it's just a b.s.!

FatFat Bastard
04-28-2004, 04:46 PM
How dumb are you fatty?? Jordan is one of two Arab countries that made a peace treaty with Israel!! Again, the link is back to Israel...That's why it's on Al-Qaeda list must to bomb! comprande?

Pls provide us with a link to your estimation...I mean 80,000 it's just a b.s.!

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp_world/view/81981/1/.html

BS? scorpi go back to the hole you crawled out off

right, scorpi
but what about the poor palestinians they were fighting for(or so the claim) in the sep11 attack?
jordan 50% ---palestinain.
20 tons of explosives for an embasy is a bit much, even for those alqada monkeys.

lets see
we kill off 40 000 palestinians in the name of liberating them of zionist oppresion!!!

they also attacked syria a few days ago and it does not have peace with Israel.

AnotherScorpion
04-28-2004, 04:51 PM
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp_world/view/81981/1/.html

BS? scorpi go back to the hole you crawled out off

right, scorpi
but what about the poor palestinians they were fighting for(or so the claim) in the sep11 attack?
jordan 50% ---palestinain.
20 tons of explosives for an embasy is a bit much, even for those alqada monkeys.

lets see
we kill off 40 000 palestinians in the name of liberating them of zionist oppresion!!!

they also attacked syria a few days ago and it does not have peace with Israel.

Channel News Asia?? That's your reliable news?what are you? Damn Hindu? Hhaha

FatFat Bastard
04-28-2004, 04:57 PM
Channel News Asia?? That's your reliable news?what are you? Damn Hindu? Hhaha
i am a deist

but the point is this
a.its not jewish
b.its not arab
c. its not kkk/white power/david duke web site
d.it does not have too strong of a bias.

e. usually fairly reliable.
f.sometimes has cool pics.

any quistions?

AnotherScorpion
04-28-2004, 05:10 PM
i am a deist

but the point is this
a.its not jewish
b.its not arab
c. its not kkk/white power/david duke web site
d.it does not have too strong of a bias.

e. usually fairly reliable.
f.sometimes has cool pics.

any quistions?

Yo, don't get all sensitive my little Indian friend!! Back to the source, the link below is from CNN....saying that the terrorist target was the Jordanian intelligence headquarters, it will destroy only the intelligence building and some surrounding buildings!! I doubt 80,000 people live within a mile from the intelligence headquarters. Now go back and search your ASIAN news how to spell "question"!

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/04/26/jordan.terror/index.html

FatFat Bastard
04-28-2004, 05:28 PM
Yo, don't get all sensitive my little Indian friend!! Back to the source, the link below is from CNN....saying that the terrorist target was the Jordanian intelligence headquarters, it will destroy only the intelligence building and some surrounding buildings!! I doubt 80,000 people live within a mile from the intelligence headquarters. Now go back and search your ASIAN news how to spell "question"!

you did not notice it was 20 tons
+
An expert cited in the programme said that the 20 tonnes of explosives would have caused "two explosions: a traditional one and a chemical in an area of two square kilometers (close to one square mile)".

"The chemical explosion would lead to the emission of poisonous chemical gasses which would cause physical deformities and direct injuries to the lungs and eyesight.

scorpi you have no idea what you are talking about...

dave22
04-29-2004, 09:41 PM
well youre wrong.....

Kosovo, Bosnia, Sudan, Checynia, and Kashmir have nothing to do with Israel.

Al Quada also hated the fact that there were US troops on so called Holy Land.

You have to stop blaming Israel for all the chaos in the middle east. But you won't.

BigZeke
04-30-2004, 12:29 AM

It tells them in their bible they will recieve 70 virgins if they kill "infidels". So yes they do.

BigZeke
04-30-2004, 12:31 AM
You have to stop blaming Israel for all the chaos in the middle east. But you won't.

Look where he's from...

TranceNRG
04-30-2004, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by BigZeke
It tells them in their bible they will recieve 70 virgins if they kill "infidels". So yes they do.

haha... that's funny
that's what all uninformed and haters use against Islam, when in fact it is not true.

I'm not gonan get into it, as I'm sure if you do a quick search you'll find how that statement is false

irpker
04-30-2004, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by FiveOneNine
Part of Al-Quada's motives stemmed from when the Russians occupied Afganistan and the US intervened. The US came in, fought the Russians, took the oil and left. The country was left in ruins and an econimic crisis.

The US never fought the Russians directly. They trained and supplied Afghani's to fight the russkies in response to the commies supplying the north vietnamese in the Vietnam war.

However, your last sentence is completely bogus. The oil that was in Afghanistan was being sold to the Russians.

If you want to blame the economic crisis in Afghanistan, blame the warlords who were practicing the archaic form of government, known as feudalism. No respect for property rights combined with this horrible system of government and Political instabilityis what led to a downward spiral of growth and ****ty living conditions. Iran, despite it's plentiful oil reserves, didn't hit the absolute bottom with the Mullah's rule, because there was stability in the nation.

Get your facts straight before you blame every negative world event on America. You're drawing moronic conclusions from absolutely false premises.

FatFat Bastard
04-30-2004, 02:02 AM
haha... that's funny
that's what all uninformed and haters use against Islam, when in fact it is not true.

I'm not gonan get into it, as I'm sure if you do a quick search you'll find how that statement is false

i have come to a conclusion that islam is not a religion of war.
but islam is not a religion of peace.

it is like a gun
could be used for protecting your community
or
it could be used for attacking others.
calling it a religion of peace is a bit missleading.
same was the case with the christians but they have made changes in there religion.

TranceNRG
04-30-2004, 08:28 AM

it is like a gun
or
same was the case with the christians but they have made changes in there religion.

If by peace you mean "turning the other cheek" NO
I doubt Islam's like that.

FatFat Bastard
04-30-2004, 12:42 PM
If by peace you mean "turning the other cheek" NO
I doubt Islam's like that.
by peace i mean violent free

omariok2
05-01-2004, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by BigZeke
Look where he's from...

:rolleyes:
your point being?

omariok2
05-01-2004, 07:07 AM

it is like a gun
or

hey thanks, we were all wondering what your conclusion about the religion of islam was:)

nitr0x
05-01-2004, 07:17 AM
The US never fought the Russians directly. They trained and supplied Afghani's to fight the russkies in response to the commies supplying the north vietnamese in the Vietnam war.

However, your last sentence is completely bogus. The oil that was in Afghanistan was being sold to the Russians.

If you want to blame the economic crisis in Afghanistan, blame the warlords who were practicing the archaic form of government, known as feudalism. No respect for property rights combined with this horrible system of government and Political instabilityis what led to a downward spiral of growth and ****ty living conditions. Iran, despite it's plentiful oil reserves, didn't hit the absolute bottom with the Mullah's rule, because there was stability in the nation.

Get your facts straight before you blame every negative world event on America. You're drawing moronic conclusions from absolutely false premises.

Exactly, why does it seem like no one else knows this?

LT1
05-01-2004, 09:21 AM
Its sad that an entire religion gets a bad rap (Islam) because 1% of their number take the most twisted horrific interpretation of their holy book and use it as a reason to go after everything they dont understand and therefore dont like and is therefore against their understanding of religion and destroy.

This is just like when the catholic church throughout the dark ages killed people for heresy when they(the church) no longer understood their ideas or theories.

Cycles of violence like this are repeated throughout history can a world set in ways that are millenia old change??

dave22
05-01-2004, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by LT1
Its sad that an entire religion gets a bad rap (Islam) because 1% of their number take the most twisted horrific interpretation of their holy book and use it as a reason to go after everything they dont understand and therefore dont like and is therefore against their understanding of religion and destroy.

This is just like when the catholic church throughout the dark ages killed people for heresy when they(the church) no longer understood their ideas or theories.

Cycles of violence like this are repeated throughout history can a world set in ways that are millenia old change??

Hate to tell you this, but 15% of the muslim population are Islamists, meing they tend to shift towards the radical side. Whether or not they are violent, that is a different story.

dave22
05-01-2004, 09:47 AM
Exactly, why does it seem like no one else knows this?

Because with some people they believe that every negative thing that happens on this planet is somehow the US' fault.

They say stupid **** like, "The US put Saddam in power, which is false."

Instead of getting their facts straight they'll just assume for now.

Starsky
05-01-2004, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by LT1

At least 10-20% agree with the evil ideology, and at least twice that passively support it. Not commiting bombings, murders, and destruction is not enough. You must also not passively support it, or sympathize with those who do it.

If christians started doing this, the Church would condemn them, excommunicate them, and do everything they could do to help hunt them down and bring them to justice and let them know they are going to hell. 99.9% of christians would turn them in a second.

omariok2
05-04-2004, 11:13 AM
They say stupid ****.....
Instead of getting their facts straight they'll just assume for now.

oh the irony of it all...

dave22
05-04-2004, 04:40 PM
oh the irony of it all...

Oh the irony?? Did we put Saddam in power?? Nope. But people still believed that we did.

Did Saddam buy the majority of his weapons from the US?? NO, but people still believe that he did.