PDA

View Full Version : Sex before marriage.

XtotheZ
04-19-2004, 02:05 PM
What are your beliefs in it?

Have you commited this sin?

Whats supposed to happen if you commit this?

Whats supposed to happen if you avoid this sin?

JohnnyLaw
04-19-2004, 02:17 PM
????

Yes I did. Kinda regret it. Theres no "actual" reprecusions. All sin is equal and deserving of death. It was with my current girlfriend of 6 years and we've decided to wait again. But now its 5 times as hard.

supergarr
04-19-2004, 02:39 PM
i dont believe in it hehe. Then again im not crazy promiscuous, as I don't believe in that either, for sanitary/health reasons though. Damn dishonest women

badbart2000
04-19-2004, 03:33 PM
I didn't think sex after marriage existed. Looks like I'm going to hell.

JohnnyLaw
04-19-2004, 03:35 PM
studies show that on average maried couples have more sex homie....oh...and hustler this month said that 30% of women over 80 still have sex with husbands/boyfriends......and thats just gross.....and hot

supergarr
04-19-2004, 03:53 PM
EW!! :mad:

Jcfreak_02
04-19-2004, 05:30 PM
Do not have sex till marriage.
No, I am a virgin as a virgin can possibly be.
You do not get to present your purity as a gift to your wife/husband if you do not chose to save yourself.
You have sex... it has a possibility of creating sexual tensions when one does settle down to have a wife/husband.

Jcfreak_02
04-19-2004, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by JohnnyLaw
studies show that on average maried couples have more sex homie....oh...and hustler this month said that 30% of women over 80 still have sex with husbands/boyfriends......and thats just gross.....and hot No what was gross was having a gerontologist (person that studies old people), lecture us about elderly people and their sex lives for an hourin my human sexuality class, that was gross.

JohnnyLaw
04-19-2004, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Jcfreak_02
gerontologist (person that studies old people),

thanks for the explanation

mariners216
04-19-2004, 08:36 PM
I've had sex before marriage and didn't regret it..

BTW I laughed out loud when I read "Have you commited this sin?"

Al_Bundy
04-19-2004, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by XtotheZ

Pretty obvious how you feel, isn't it? :rolleyes:

I have no problems at all with it - and if its a sin, as you so eloquently put it, then I am off to hell and I'm not looking back.

Ruthless4Life
04-19-2004, 10:42 PM

1. No opinion.

2. No.

3. Lose your virginity.

4. Remain a virgin.

.aeterna
04-20-2004, 07:04 AM
I've already lost my virginity, and looking back then and looking now, i do consider it a sin. And yes i do regret it, prior to having sex, there was a huge buildup of eagerness (even a word?) and a belief that "oh it's going to be so awesome" and blahblah.

But to me, i think that i wasted one of the most important things that could happen in a persons life, which only occurs once.

Yes, it is a sin according to the bible, and to me. And yes i know i'm sounding hypocritical, but you'd probably sound like me if you had premarital sex.

JonZ
04-20-2004, 07:05 AM
I dont believe sex is only for "the married"

And I dont believe in "sin".

If your 2 consenting adults and want to hump - go ahead.

CITADEL
04-20-2004, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by .aeterna
I've already lost my virginity, and looking back then and looking now, i do consider it a sin. And yes i do regret it, prior to having sex, there was a huge buildup of eagerness (even a word?) and a belief that "oh it's going to be so awesome" and blahblah.

But to me, i think that i wasted one of the most important things that could happen in a persons life, which only occurs once.

Yes, it is a sin according to the bible, and to me. And yes i know i'm sounding hypocritical, but you'd probably sound like me if you had premarital sex.

You just made a thread in the misc. section saying you are trying to figure out which girl out of three to get with, and here you are saying you regret having sex before marriage because you know it's a sin. What gives?

.aeterna
04-20-2004, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by CITADEL
You just made a thread in the misc. section saying you are trying to figure out which girl out of three to get with, and here you are saying you regret having sex before marriage because you know it's a sin. What gives?

Having premarital sex and actually being with a girl are completely different. I know my limits.

BuckWyld
04-20-2004, 10:52 AM

1 I believe in sex before marriage is ok

2 i dont believe in sin

3 you get laid

4 you dont get laid

that being said I only had sex before marriage with one person. I didn't marry the rest :D

Streethoez
04-20-2004, 11:03 AM
hey sorry if i offend anyone here but finding a girl to marry is just like buying a car. who the **** is gunna buy a car without taking it for a test drive....how many of you agree eh? but then again having sex with the same girl over and over again is just like having pizza for supper everynight, it gets old. ya gotta throw a lil chicken or steak in there too hehe. but im a bad person so plz just laugh at my comments i do not wish you to follow in my footsteps.

The Kurgan
04-20-2004, 01:45 PM
Well, I'm an atheist (and proud of it) but I wouldn't have sex with a girl that I met in a club one night... There has to be something special to make it worthwhile. Sex is for pleasure, but it's quality over quantity for me.

Ak47
04-20-2004, 02:51 PM
I did it, and i regret it only because of the girl i did it with. that being said, i dont think i could have ever waited until marriage, and i dont expect the woman i marry will need to be a virgin either.

Heavily Armed
04-20-2004, 04:54 PM
Sex before marriage is fornication. It, like others sins, can be forgiven if a person is truly remorseful and asks forgiveness.

LadyStarlight
04-20-2004, 05:43 PM
I ahve no problem with sex before, during or after marriage. Course during has to be who you're married to :) .

Not that the numbers of people you're with should be high......and yes, I believe you most likely should be having some kind of relationship or emotional attachment or friendship wiht the person, ideally.

Then, a life with no sex.......well it is a drive afterall.....and physically, you are healthier with sex. I am now divorced and I probably will never marry; I can't imagine no sex for the rest of my life either.

Now as for viriginity and your wedding night.....I never understood those who will have oral or anal or what have you, but not intercourse......because to me, doing those things amounts to the same amount of intimacy and I find that a strange and somewhat hyporcritical viewpoint. Then again, I never had the feeling of being a "virgin" or losing my virginity because I was raped when I was kid.

Bionik
04-20-2004, 06:48 PM
Refraining from sex until marriage is undoubtedly more efficient and more personally beneficial in the long-run. I don't consider it to be a "sin" as I am not religious, however. =P

Al_Bundy
04-20-2004, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Jcfreak_02
You do not get to present your purity as a gift to your wife/husband if you do not chose to save yourself.
You have sex... it has a possibility of creating sexual tensions when one does settle down to have a wife/husband.

If you are stupid enough to get married, the only thing you should present your wife with is divorce papers.

Lynne
04-21-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Al_Bundy
If you are stupid enough to get married, the only thing you should present your wife with is divorce papers.

I've been married 22 years (23 in November). Marriage can be a wonderful thing with the right person, but you are too young too realize that....being a student and all :).

I didn't have sex before marriage. If I were single today, I probably would with someone I loved ;). I know a lot of Christians won't like me saying that, but I'm being honest.

badbart2000
04-21-2004, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Lynne
I've been married 22 years (23 in November). Marriage can be a wonderful thing with the right person, but you are too young too realize that....

I agree, I've done both marriage and casual sex and sex with someone you love is much better.

Jimineye
04-21-2004, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by mariners216
I've had sex before marriage and didn't regret it..

BTW I laughed out loud when I read "Have you commited this sin?"

I think the question is in regards to females, not your family dog. ;):D

BigKazWSM747
04-21-2004, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Jimineye

timber! lol

Jimineye
04-21-2004, 03:08 PM
I lost my virginity when I was 16, at the time it was just something I wanted to do so I wouldn't have the label of being a virgin.

At times I have mixed feelings about it, like when I get married and say my wife is a virgin, I'm going to feel guilty for having sex with other women. But at the same time if I get married to a girl that isn't a virgin, I will be happy I slept around.

In a relationship if one person is a virgin and the other is not, it WILL cause tension in the relationship. I know this from first hand experience and it just something that is very hard to look past.

I'm kind of mixed on the matter, but now that I look back on it, I feel like I was too young and it really isn't worth the consequences. But if given the opportunity now with another girl I would most likely take it. I think it's partly due to the fact that I don't watn the girl that I marry to have slept with more people than me.

mariners216
04-21-2004, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Jimineye
i'm out of comebacks:mad::mad:

Bionik
04-21-2004, 06:34 PM
In a relationship if one person is a virgin and the other is not, it WILL cause tension in the relationship. I know this from first hand experience and it just something that is very hard to look past.

Very true, Jimineye. This is a major problem in society today and a contributor to the rising divorce rate as well. People tend to not want long-term relationships/marriage with a non-virgin.

(I'm not saying this is always this case, just usually.)

mntbikedude
04-25-2004, 12:18 AM
Well this is my thoughts on the subject. I don't know how you guys can handle it. I mean when I was young all you had was playboy mags and they were damn hard to come by. Now at a click of the mouse you can see graphic see of anything you think you want.

There is this whole girls gone wild attitude. But that said, its all a big lie. The world tells you go sleep with as many chicks as you can. But you know it does hurt. The first time you do something like that, afterwards its hurts, it hurts the girls worse.

It was easier for me, I kept my virtue till I got married and you know I have never regretted that. A few days ago we celibrated our 21rst aniversary. We've had our share of good times and bad. There was times I coulda bailed but you know what. I can honestly say I can't live without her. The only regretts I have is just not treating her like the way she deserved. But I am trying to change that.

Now back to sex. Yesterday my buddy from college stopped it to see us .....we spent most of the day laughing at all the fun sponteous things we did. He had a vet and I had this plymouth duster with jaked up rear end, mags and 60's on the back. Looked tuff.

So we would go to the girls dorms and get this girls to go with us on a spontaneous road trip to either Los Vegas of LA from Utah......we would leave on fri and had to get back by mon.

We had a blast and best of all no regrets, no drugs, boo's maybe a little making out in the back seat but just kissin.

Bottom line is it was just good clean fun that has been a sweet memorie this many years, I didn't have to worry that our wifes were listening or my children. Because its fun to hear the crazy stuff we did,.

I guess thats what I'm trying to say to all you wonderfull young people. Be strong, be clean date alot, date in groups. Learn to have fun without having it end in sex. Remember there is someone wonderfull out there waiting for, living for the day they meet you. They've said no because they feel u are there. Now live your life to be worthy of that person. If you mess up, well pull yourself up and don't put yourself in that situation again. Stay on the side that is driven by light and stay far from the darkside. It is real

MBD

TheKilla
06-08-2006, 06:18 PM

It's not much of a gift if you are way past your prime and suck at it. I can also imagine it being pretty awkward having a premature ejaculation on marriage night.

My parents are totally against sex before marriage. But me, I just don't see why I should abstain? I am 20 now, in my prime, in top physical state, good looking and well endowed. I really don't see myself getting married in my 20s. I am pretty sure many girls would not get married young aswell. So how can I be expected to wait till I am in my thirties to have sex?

Sex means a lot to me and it always will (I am a Scorpio). It's the reason I workout; it's the reason I don't do drugs or smoke or drink excessively. It is my main passion in life. Why would I marry a girl that was raised to believe that "sex is evil" and will never be able to share in my passion.

To all those ppl that said that they regretted having premarital sex, may I ask why? (Interesting how none of you explained the reason) Don't you think you would have regretted it more if you had waited till you were 30 or even 40?

What if you never find that special someone and get married? Die a virgin?

1dayIWillBeBig
06-08-2006, 06:56 PM
^ Sweet! A new member bumps a two year old thread just to respond.

:rolleyes:

JBDW
06-08-2006, 06:58 PM
1dayIWillBeBig: Mind turning on your PMs?

1dayIWillBeBig
06-08-2006, 07:01 PM
1dayIWillBeBig: Mind turning on your PMs?

just did.

coontang
06-08-2006, 07:03 PM
WOW strong necromancing.

ratmonkey
06-08-2006, 09:01 PM
lets see here, have the worst sex of your life on your wedding night or get lots of practice before hand...choices...

bump to the thread necromancy.

$ci
06-08-2006, 09:09 PM
lets see here, have the worst sex of your life on your wedding night or get lots of practice before hand...choices...

No way. I wish I would have waited til marriage. At leat it would mean something. Whats the point of getting married if you have sex and live together already? Youre gonna bust a nut either way, so it isnt gonna be that bad.

Pumpin45_s
06-08-2006, 09:31 PM
Very true, Jimineye. This is a major problem in society today and a contributor to the rising divorce rate as well. People tend to not want long-term relationships/marriage with a non-virgin.

(I'm not saying this is always this case, just usually.)
I'd like to know where you came up with this, as I don't really believe it.

edit: just realized this thread is very old.

ironman1964bc
06-08-2006, 10:19 PM
????

Yes I did. Kinda regret it. Theres no "actual" reprecusions. All sin is equal and deserving of death. It was with my current girlfriend of 6 years and we've decided to wait again. But now its 5 times as hard.

With that kind of guilt, I guarantee that even after you get married, your sex life will be awful. I have seen it happen a million times. It is impossible for a girl who has been preached at her whole life that sex is dirty and sinful to all of a sudden break free of the guilt just because she said "i do". 20 years from now you will still be doing it missionary style wondering why sex is so boring.

RU4A69
06-08-2006, 11:01 PM
No way. I wish I would have waited til marriage. At leat it would mean something. Whats the point of getting married if you have sex and live together already? Youre gonna bust a nut either way, so it isnt gonna be that bad.

Because your girlfriend's hair smells like girl-shampoo and her breath smells like toothpaste and it's really cute to watch her pee while you're shaving

OkiJake
06-08-2006, 11:06 PM
No way. I wish I would have waited til marriage. At leat it would mean something. Whats the point of getting married if you have sex and live together already? Youre gonna bust a nut either way, so it isnt gonna be that bad.Tax advantages, lower car insurance

RU4A69
06-08-2006, 11:15 PM
Tax advantages, lower car insurance

......real romantic bro :rolleyes:

When you love a girl, you like having her around. Some of you may be seeing a girl, but the concept of living with her and being married to her is daunting and repellant. Then; why are you wasting time on her in the first place? You're dishonoring yourself, and your dishonoring my beloved forum.

You marry the girl out of respect for her, respect for yourself, and repsect for your future children. There's a lot of heartless, misogynist bastards in this thread.

sumguy
06-08-2006, 11:19 PM
To me, marying someone you've never had sex with is just as strange as the arranged mairrages they do in India, where you know the person in even fewer ways. I mean, people who believe in that kind of culture think it's normal and make it work, in fact make it work well. But it's not for me.

Dom_88
06-09-2006, 01:45 AM
......real romantic bro :rolleyes:

When you love a girl, you like having her around. Some of you may be seeing a girl, but the concept of living with her and being married to her is daunting and repellant. Then; why are you wasting time on her in the first place? You're dishonoring yourself, and your dishonoring my beloved forum.

You marry the girl out of respect for her, respect for yourself, and repsect for your future children. There's a lot of heartless, misogynist bastards in this thread.

I don't know why the hell you're taking **** so personally. First of all, I don't know about you but I don't pursue girls out of respect, it's because I like them. I'm looking for a girlfriend, not a business partner. Secondly, at age 20 or so, who the hell wants to get tied down with a girl and marriage? That's the time when you should be living your life, otherwise you end up like those poor bastards who are 40 but do crap they should've done and gotten out of their systems in college. Not to say marriage is totally out of the question, but there's a time for settling down. Dishonoring yourself? Okay, King Arthur. Lastly, there are a lot of "heartless, misogynist bastards" in this forum? Geez get over it. You seem to be the only self-righteous bastard in here. The world doesn't revolve around you and your word is not gospel.

AKR
06-09-2006, 02:12 AM

*coughs at all the dust coming off this thread*

so, sex doesn't mean anything after the first time? "what's the point honey. we've already f*cked like, a hundred times. let's go biking or something."
if sex is the highlight of your marriage, you're a superficial dumb ass. most of us don't get married for the wedding night.

as for the point of marriage, for a lot of people, it's because they have actually lived with someone (this is called reality for you religious folks) long enough to know that they want to spend the rest of their lives together, so they make a pact (i.e. marriage). it's totally rediculous to live in separate houses and think you have a clue about your compatibility. living together is a WHOLE different ball game.

siamesedream
06-09-2006, 02:21 AM

If both people have been waiting their whole lives to find someone they are truly and deeply in love with to have sex, and they wait until they are joined in holy matrimony to do so, it won't be judged in the superficial "have-fun" nature that modern society judges it on. Thus, calling it "the worst sex of your life" is quite rediculous.

Weightaholic
06-09-2006, 02:51 AM
Thus, calling it "the worst sex of your life" is quite rediculous.

Probably be the quickest though....

AKR
06-09-2006, 02:54 AM

you read my mind. the best 10 seconds of their life.

siamesedream
06-09-2006, 02:56 AM

Amen to that. Nonetheless, it's simply that sex is looked at in an entirely different manner among those who "wait" until marriage. Rather than being an outlet for physical pleasure in its main purpose, it is, at its most fundamental level, an expression of emotions and of love.

Weightaholic
06-09-2006, 03:56 AM
Amen to that. Nonetheless, it's simply that sex is looked at in an entirely different manner among those who "wait" until marriage. Rather than being an outlet for physical pleasure in its main purpose, it is, at its most fundamental level, an expression of emotions and of love.

And of course, with me being a dirty atheist who's unmarried, I'm incapable of "emotions and love".

Bull****.

Oh, and FYI, sex is, at it's "most fundamental level", a means to reproduce. It feels good so you'll do it more, and thus reproduce more. Simple as that.

novax
06-09-2006, 09:01 AM
You guys remember this anoying song :) You and me baby are nothing but mammals...

Haha
Well now we call this the act of mating but...
There are several other very important differences
Between human beings and anmials you should know about

I'd appreciate it in the butt

Sweat baby sweat baby
Sex is a Texas drop me
Can you do the kind of stuff that only friends would sing about
So put your hands down my pants and I bet you'll feel nuts
Yes I'm Sisco, Yes I'm Ebert and you're getting two thumbs up
You've had enough of two hand touch
You want it rough you're out of bounds
I want you smoothered want you covered
Like my waffle house hash browns
Come quick like fed ex
Irridgenate like fex
Just like cuticle cost stock
You are inclined to make me rise an hour early
Just like day light savings time

(Chorus)
Do it now
You and me baby ain't nothing but mammals
So let's do it like they do on the discover channel
Do it again now
Getting horny now

Love the kind you clean up with a mop and bucket
With the lost catagrins of Egypt
Only god knows where we stuck it
Heiroglphyics let me be specific
I wanna be down in your south seas
But I got this notation that the motation of your ocean
Meets small craft of that visery
So if I captsize
And devize high tide give me five
You sunk my battle ship
Please turn me on I'm Mr. Coffee with an automatic drip
So show me your's I'll show you mine
Tool Time you'll love it just like la
And then we'll do it doggie-style
So we can watch x-files

(3x's)
Do it now
Do it again now
Getting horny now

Jeesh.. What has are society come to?

The_Game16
06-09-2006, 09:06 AM

It's not a sin, it's your body so **** all you want.

$ci
06-09-2006, 09:36 AM
If both people have been waiting their whole lives to find someone they are truly and deeply in love with to have sex, and they wait until they are joined in holy matrimony to do so, it won't be judged in the superficial "have-fun" nature that modern society judges it on. Thus, calling it "the worst sex of your life" is quite rediculous.

BOOYAH!!

$ci
06-09-2006, 09:38 AM
And of course, with me being a dirty atheist who's unmarried, I'm incapable of "emotions and love".

Nobody said that. I have love for my atheist brothers, but I wish they would get this idea out of their head that all "religious people" think they are better than them.

Polloloco3
06-09-2006, 09:58 AM
^ Can I get an AMEN? I have three atheist friends. Two of them are some of the nicest people, one is a fat tub of lard. However they are my friends and I treat them with the same respect I give to anyone :D

ratmonkey
06-09-2006, 10:23 AM
Nobody said that. I have love for my atheist brothers, but I wish they would get this idea out of their head that all "religious people" think they are better than them.
oh the irony.

Geno
06-09-2006, 11:17 AM

LMFAO!!!!!

YES - I've had sex before marriage - lots of it - sex after marriage with other women and my wife - sex after the marriage dissolved (she thought she had found something better after twenty years together, turns out she was wrong, hahahahahaha) sex before the next marriage - sex in planes - sex on trains - I've had sex in a hospital room - I've made pornographic movies of me having sex - while unmarried even - sex in cars - I've gotten caught having sex and didn't bother to stop more times than some of you will ever have sex in your lives (the uptight ones).:eek:

I think it's great and would never deny myself (or my partners) that kind of fun and intimacy.

Sin? Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah - right. :D

novax
06-09-2006, 12:30 PM
LMFAO!!!!!

YES - I've had sex before marriage - lots of it - sex after marriage with other women and my wife - sex after the marriage dissolved (she thought she had found something better after twenty years together, turns out she was wrong, hahahahahaha) sex before the next marriage - sex in planes - sex on trains - I've had sex in a hospital room - I've made pornographic movies of me having sex - while unmarried even - sex in cars - I've gotten caught having sex and didn't bother to stop more times than some of you will ever have sex in your lives (the uptight ones).:eek:

I think it's great and would never deny myself (or my partners) that kind of fun and intimacy.

Sin? Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah - right. :D

You dog you. You're a sex machine.

Geno
06-09-2006, 01:15 PM
That's what my fiance and her girlfriend tell me too. :D

Chunk Tiger
06-09-2006, 01:36 PM
No way I am going into marriage without being 100% sure it is the right thing to do. Means going past the initial "honeymoon" phase, not being annoyed by them all the time, sexually compatable, like being around, good at being a housemate with, good with friends, can communicate, not insecure, strong willed, etc.

Unlike the movies, sometimes love just isn't enough, I think.

siamesedream
06-09-2006, 02:24 PM

Bull****.

Oh, and FYI, sex is, at it's "most fundamental level", a means to reproduce. It feels good so you'll do it more, and thus reproduce more. Simple as that.

You are quite the sensitive man, aren't you? A bit of estrogen-overdose on your part, apparently, as there was no malice in my post and, somehow, you interpreted it as a personal attack on you when I was simply stating the way it is viewed in the light of Christians, where, "at its most fundamental level", it's not simply a means to reproduce.

Go to bed earlier or something.