PDA

View Full Version : Eating and Workout has produced these results for me

GiveMeAdvice
05-04-2007, 05:17 PM
Please view my profile.

I've been working our with RIPPETOE for 5 weeks. Eating 'clean bulk' for almost 2 months.

My chest size is the same
My waist size is significantly smaller.

Would these results see correct to you?

Mtguy8787
05-04-2007, 05:24 PM
Have you been losing weight?

My guess is that youre not eating nearly as much as you think you are, or you are -- it just isnt enough.

EatUnion
05-04-2007, 05:31 PM
Rippetoe requires you to eat ALOT and yes, drink whole milk.

Mtguy8787
05-04-2007, 05:45 PM
Rippetoe requires you to eat ALOT and yes, drink whole milk.

ANY bulking program requires you to eat along.

GiveMeAdvice
05-04-2007, 05:45 PM
Have you been losing weight?

My guess is that youre not eating nearly as much as you think you are, or you are -- it just isnt enough.

I gained about 4 pounds. Apparently I am not eating enough. But I have no complaints in losing my waist size. I'll be posting a picture in 5 days or so

GiveMeAdvice
05-09-2007, 08:22 PM
I've updated the pics.

CharacterZero
05-09-2007, 08:51 PM
I gained about 4 pounds. Apparently I am not eating enough. But I have no complaints in losing my waist size. I'll be posting a picture in 5 days or so

4 pounds in 2 months seems almost perfect to me, especially if you are losing fat. Building muscle is slow progress, if you start eating enough to gain 1-2 lbs per week as some here would suggest i think a lot will be fat.

mcdbb
05-09-2007, 09:02 PM
Maybe it's the angle and the lighting of the photos but in your April shots your arms look slightly bigger than in March.

Keep it up!

P.S. It's a half-pound of muscle per week, MAX, isn't it?

GiveMeAdvice
05-10-2007, 09:15 PM
Maybe it's the angle and the lighting of the photos but in your April shots your arms look slightly bigger than in March.

Keep it up!

P.S. It's a half-pound of muscle per week, MAX, isn't it?

Could be. I know I like the feeling that my body looks more solid than in March.

I need to continue to eat a good diet also. I slacked this week.

forcasa
05-10-2007, 09:21 PM
looks good for the time put in. but be patient and check your results at 12 weeks or so :)

grapemaster
05-10-2007, 09:25 PM
changing body comp takes time, losing or gaining weight can be fast... but best at a steady place, for better long term body comp. slow muscle gain with little fat added, slow fat loss with little muscle replaced, the fat loss going quicker than the muscle building though due to the limits on how much muscle can be built through your hormonal pool, rebuilding time, genes, etc.