PDA

View Full Version : Dear John,

CerealKiller
04-18-2004, 01:42 AM
Subject: John Hinkley
You may know they've released John Hinkley from the mental facility for unsupervised visits to his parents home on weekends. For those of you who may be too young to remember John Hinckley shot President Ronald Reagan to impress actress Jodie Foster. This is such a nice letter from the President:

THE WHITE HOUSE
WASHINGTON D.C.

Mr. John Hinkley
St. Elizabeth's Hospital
Washington, DC

Dear John,

Laura and I hope that you are continuing your excellent progress in recovery from your mental problems. We were pleased to hear that you are now able to have unsupervised visits with your parents. The staff at the hospital reports that you are doing fine. I have decided to seek a second term in office as your president and I would appreciate your support and the support of your fine parents.

I would hope that if there is anything that you need at the hospital, you would let us know.

By the way, are you aware that John Kerry is screwing Jodie Foster?

Sincerely,
George W. Bush, President

hailfire777
11-16-2004, 01:46 AM
i.... have a picture for you:

http://poetry.rotten.com/weightlifter/

TDW586
11-16-2004, 02:07 AM
i.... have a picture for you:

Ban this ****er, why are you ****ing propogating that nasty-ass photoshopped pic, you ****er?

**** ****itty **** ****, damn.

irpker
11-16-2004, 02:42 AM
Rofl. That was a good one.

BigZeke
11-16-2004, 04:09 AM
That was funny.

DanMc
11-16-2004, 07:09 AM
Nice letter

where is gimp when someone needs to get banned?

Hartski
11-16-2004, 08:11 AM
I've seen that letter a dew times. The best part is that little thing about Kerry screwing Jodie Foster.

Jodie Foster is still hot, by the way.

NuggzTheNinja
11-16-2004, 09:18 AM
For a presidential candidate, you can do better than Jodie Foster.

Just like Clinton could have done much better than Monica. Jesus...most powerful man in the world, and he picks a fat chick?

Hartski
11-16-2004, 09:19 AM
No doubt, I mean JFK was nailing Marylin Monroe.

CerealKiller
11-16-2004, 04:11 PM
An oldie but a goodie has resurfaced. Didn't get any play the first time around. I must post too much...I can barely remember posting this.

(o)./^\.(o)
11-16-2004, 04:21 PM
The best part is that little thing about Kerry screwing Jodie Foster.