PDA

View Full Version : Palestins own fault.

Soviet
04-16-2004, 12:25 PM
Why do Palestin cry over the land when they and the Serbians with Egypt attacked the Israelins about 50 years ago but the Israelins won them and pushed them back by taking some land of the Palestins. Now Palestin says that Israel is a bad country , well excuse me who is the one who attacked ..... yes , thats right you did Palestin people so dont cry now. Oh , just wanted to mention why the hell those little scum bags ( Palestin children ) throw bricks at tanks and then cry when get shoot? I am seek and tied to watch those morons provoke the Israelins , because Palestins create trouble and when they get shoot they cry.
WHEN TWIN TOWERS WENT DOWN BUSH SAID ATTACK AFGANISTAN WITHOUT ANY TALKING AND BOMBED THE PLACE LIKE ITS NORMAL SO WHY THE HELL AMERICA WILL NOT LET ISRAEL TO ATTACK THAT LITTLE ****TY NATION BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE GETTING KILLED IN TERRORISTS ACTIVITIES THEN IN US TOWERS.
NUKE THEM !

Ruthless4Life
04-16-2004, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Soviet
Why do Palestin cry over the land when they and the Serbians with Egypt attacked the Israelins about 50 years ago but the Israelins won them and pushed them back by taking some land of the Palestins. Now Palestin says that Israel is a bad country , well excuse me who is the one who attacked ..... yes , thats right you did Palestin people so dont cry now. Oh , just wanted to mention why the hell those little scum bags ( Palestin children ) throw bricks at tanks and then cry when get shoot? I am seek and tied to watch those morons provoke the Israelins , because Palestins create trouble and when they get shoot they cry.
WHEN TWIN TOWERS WENT DOWN BUSH SAID ATTACK AFGANISTAN WITHOUT ANY TALKING AND BOMBED THE PLACE LIKE ITS NORMAL SO WHY THE HELL AMERICA WILL NOT LET ISRAEL TO ATTACK THAT LITTLE ****TY NATION BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE GETTING KILLED IN TERRORISTS ACTIVITIES THEN IN US TOWERS.
NUKE THEM !

You should worry about graduating grammar school before politics.

wscranston
04-16-2004, 04:11 PM
NUKE THEM !

Perhaps you should read some history books. The Palestinians did not attack Israel. Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, and Egypt did. The Palestinians just happened to be there. Then they fled what became Israel to become refugees in the West Bank and the Gaza. At which point the afore-named countries totally ignored them, since all they were concerned about was destroying Israel. When Israel won, these Arab countries left the Palestinian "refugees" (UN definition) to rot in camps, instead of trying to help them, since so long as they were rotting they had something to blame Israel for (so much for Arab solidarity). The Arab countries continued to ignore them for 20 or so years, until the 60's, when they needed some leverage to sway world opinion in their direction, voila, let's create the PLO and mask our efforts to destroy Israel behind a supposed effort to create "justice" for these Palestinian "refugees."

The Palestinians are merely pawns in the much larger Arab/Israeli conflict. Now as to *that* conflict...again some history books are in order, and ones that go back MUCH further than 1947. Like 1500 years further.

15u
04-16-2004, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Ruthless4Life
You should worry about graduating grammar school before politics.

Soviet
04-17-2004, 01:36 PM
Sorry m8 but my main language is Russian so unlike you i can speak two languages , oh dont say my english is poor because you just answered my question :)
Palestins are wankers so are the ****ing muslims homo twats!

nitr0x
04-17-2004, 01:43 PM
Sorry m8 but my main language is Russian so unlike you i can speak two languages , oh dont say my english is poor because you just answered my question :)

You have been reported

LethalOnGuitarZ
04-17-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by nitr0x
You have been reported
I suppose it was gonna happen sooner or later...

Soviet
04-17-2004, 03:01 PM
Oh, as if i am wrong? Ok , i guess thats a ban but that will not change my mind and for you people of America i recomend watching the video of DANIEL PEARL on google search , the way those muslim scums killed him. Hey , right not every myslim is evil?
Yes i agree , but the religion is causing to much troubles. How come we christians dont chope peoples heads and torture them? Because we are a society not animals! If i had to kill some one i would shot him but not torture him because no matter what he or she did i am a human and i dont have the guts to do pain only NO PAIn thats what it should be.

JigaroKagan
04-17-2004, 03:15 PM
Oh, as if i am wrong? Ok , i guess thats a ban but that will not change my mind and for you people of America i recomend watching the video of DANIEL PEARL on google search , the way those muslim scums killed him. Hey , right not every myslim is evil?
Yes i agree , but the religion is causing to much troubles. How come we christians dont chope peoples heads and torture them? Because we are a society not animals! If i had to kill some one i would shot him but not torture him because no matter what he or she did i am a human and i dont have the guts to do pain only NO PAIn thats what it should be.

Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition, most of all Soviet!

Ruthless4Life
04-17-2004, 04:22 PM

At home I can use and speak fluent Cantonese, at school and outside of home I can use and speak fluent English, I took French in school for three years, I took Spanish for two, and I took a Gr. 11 regular Mandarin class when I was not yet in Gr. 10. So **** you.

Abu_Dayya
04-17-2004, 05:07 PM
NUKE THEM !

Soviet
America will never conquoer Afganistan

they can try, but they will fail
THE SAME WAY YOU ( RUSSIANS ) TRIED AND GOT F***ED

And for all other members
I'm sorry, i didn't mean to flame, but i had to shut this stupid ass

dave22
04-17-2004, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Abu_Dayya
Soviet
America will never conquoer Afganistan

they can try, but they will fail
THE SAME WAY YOU ( RUSSIANS ) TRIED AND GOT F***ED

And for all other members
I'm sorry, i didn't mean to flame, but i had to shut this stupid ass

Awww ****, not this guy again. Dumbass, we already took over Afgahanastan, and we put the N. Alliance in charge.

Don't you have a beheading execution you could be watching right now??

derekmac
04-17-2004, 06:38 PM

Bye.