PDA

View Full Version : Muslims are gods?

Soviet
04-15-2004, 02:07 PM
Hey , i live in England and muslims here make there own rules like one of examples is what happened to my mum. My mother went to english lesson for adults and many muslims were there and they told the lecturer that it is not right to have a women in the same clasroom ! WTF? Now if you go to there country you must folow what they think is correct in there life. As a christian a women would have to were that freaky ninja clothes! WTF?
Who do they think they are?

TranceNRG
04-15-2004, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Soviet
Hey , i live in England and muslims here make there own rules like one of examples is what happened to my mum. My mother went to english lesson for adults and many muslims were there and they told the lecturer that it is not right to have a women in the same clasroom ! WTF? Now if you go to there country you must folow what they think is correct in there life. As a christian a women would have to were that freaky ninja clothes! WTF?

I completely agree with you

that's so stupid

badbart2000
04-15-2004, 02:29 PM

She can always buy a berka J/K.

LordNeon
04-15-2004, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by TranceNRG
I completely agree with you

that's so stupid

Yeah. I mean, I wouldn't go to Saudi Arabia and bitch about not being able to find any good beer.

Soviet
04-15-2004, 02:44 PM
LOL gyes you are so funny :)

nitr0x
04-15-2004, 02:53 PM

OMG, god forbid people have their own opinions :eek:

Soviet
04-15-2004, 02:56 PM
Opinions? No son , its a fact , so start praying to Allah or they will chop your head off....................

Jcfreak_02
04-15-2004, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by nitr0x
OMG, god forbid people have their own opinions :eek: Opinions are when people keep it in the verbal thought, oppression in order to suppress can be seen as hate. Opinions stop when they physically effect me. Well even that can be debated sooo LET THE FUN BEGIN!!

Soviet
04-15-2004, 03:02 PM
Reading the Quren ( did i spell it correctly? ) Christians are none belivers because we belive in Christ. In that Quren it says kill the none belivers. I like jews because in there religion the will not let anyone to slap them because they will slap back so thats how we should act kill them first before they kill us :)

Mr Cheese
04-15-2004, 03:06 PM
Reading the Quren ( did i spell it correctly? )
Qur'an

affy
04-15-2004, 03:25 PM

lol! ninja clothes

supergarr
04-15-2004, 03:27 PM
welcome to modern times where the religion of islam spreads faster than AIDS

Ruthless4Life
04-15-2004, 03:30 PM
Reading the Quren ( did i spell it correctly? ) Christians are none belivers because we belive in Christ. In that Quren it says kill the none belivers. I like jews because in there religion the will not let anyone to slap them because they will slap back so thats how we should act kill them first before they kill us :)

?

nitr0x
04-15-2004, 03:51 PM
soviet, if muslims are supposed to kill the non believers then there would be alot of dead non believers considering theres 1.3 billion muslims in the world. How come i havent tried to kill a non believer? neither has anyone in my family, neither has any muslim i know...

SYRIANKID
04-15-2004, 09:49 PM

There's nothing in Islam about men and women not being able to be in the same room or place let alone not being able to take a class together obviously.

Sometimes people with a certain cultural background, who were taught that this background was Islamic, misunderstand their faith unknowingly and adhere to their culture thinking it's part of their religion.

And it's not like every Muslim is an ambassador of Islam so that when a Muslim does something "Islam says that it's ok". When do you ever hear people saying that about other religions and races without them being called prejudiced or racist?

Peace

Ragnarok
04-16-2004, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by nitr0x
soviet, if muslims are supposed to kill the non believers then there would be alot of dead non believers considering theres 1.3 billion muslims in the world. How come i havent tried to kill a non believer? neither has anyone in my family, neither has any muslim i know...

You are Muslim, I am not, so I am not familiar with the Qur'an, but have only "heard". Does it say anywhere in the Qur'an that you should kill non-believers? In fact, does it say you should kill at all?

Soviet
04-16-2004, 10:16 AM
Well stop crying like girls ( adressing to muslims ) .
In France they started to bomb the place when at school the french kids whore croses as a national school uniform so those wankers in pyjamas strted to complain.

dmbfan1
04-16-2004, 10:47 AM
they whore crosses? that would make me upset too:)

its the same thing as people here trying to remove every trace of christianity from all aspects of public life. It is a group trying to impose thier will on everyone else.

whatever you do in your country is fine,. but dont expect others to follow your rules inthier country.

EAE
04-16-2004, 10:55 AM
So did the lecturer give in?

Soviet
04-16-2004, 12:12 PM
EAE my mother just said to piss off and went to a different class :)
If that was me i would just said to go and **** them selves or there camels :)
Hey dude , you said dont expect people to follow rules then why the hell they expect us ( White and Black asses who follow christianity ) to follow there rules in there country? I say if you come to a country respect it or go back were came from !
Have you seen the news on British television when islamic people started to protest against Americans and British and said they will bomb us and they put the British flag on flames now that was shwon on my TV the question was from me is why police did **** all? Answer that but dont say people have a right to say things like this because my answer would be ...........

Soviet
04-16-2004, 12:15 PM
Mind you those islamic dudes were doing the protest in London and are having benefits from my country were i live in and were my parents pay taxes. Hey , those gyes are illigal imigrants now that i find very disturbing that Britain takes people like that who have no respect ! Im Russian but my parents work here and we are fine with the community but them?......

TranceNRG
04-16-2004, 02:54 PM

ah, not this again...

no matter how many times this subject is debated, some uneducated haters ALWAYS use it.

in fact...
there's no point of talking about it.

Just serach through the threat about Islam and you might find your answers.

TranceNRG
04-16-2004, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by affy
lol! ninja clothes

Ninja
LOL

Burka = Bee keeper :D

TranceNRG
04-16-2004, 02:58 PM
after all readin your posts soviet

I decided not to respond :D

Gettin_big
04-17-2004, 10:04 AM
You see? If there were no religions (IDEAL WORLD!!!), this thread wouldnt exist.

I rest my case.

Soviet
04-17-2004, 01:48 PM
Sorry , you saying that i am thick ( stupid donkey ) ?
Hey my language sucks but i am not english , however i do try my best.
Look at the news and look at normal human life , all the problems are about ****ing religion ! RELIGION !!!!!
LMAO ! I think that is pathetic and that people should not make others to obey the rules. By the way dont feel that i am trying to be a dick towards you people , i am not , it is just that i have a big mouth and i cant keep it shut thats why id rather go on forum and make enemyes :)

BigBoogie
04-17-2004, 03:07 PM

LOL Lucky you dont live in Canada buddy.

Soviet
04-17-2004, 03:21 PM
Why, do canadians have a lot of Islamic organisations?

AnotherScorpion
04-17-2004, 03:39 PM
You damn immigrant! Stop whining about other immigrates! lol And America did defeat Soviet Union so get a new nick name bro!

Soviet
04-17-2004, 03:46 PM
LOL , defeat? Defeat in what? ehhehe i like people like you.
Do you know why? YOu have blood of a challenger. .................................................. .................................................. ........ Gyes like you are just like i am. Not as cool dude as i am but like to argue. GO ON CALL ME ILL FIGHT YOU ANYTIME ONE ON ONE :)

Abu_Dayya
04-17-2004, 04:46 PM

lol ....
I don't think you read the Qur'an, nor the Jews holy book ( don't know how to say it in English)

Abu_Dayya
04-17-2004, 04:49 PM
and that people should not make others to obey the rules.

Good, tell that to the American and the British governments

Abu_Dayya
04-17-2004, 04:58 PM

Have you seen the news on British television when islamic people started to protest against Americans and British and said they will bomb us and they put the British flag on flames now that was shwon on my TV the question was from me is why police did **** all? Answer that but dont say people have a right to say things like this because my answer would be ...........

will ..... if someone came to your country and started to capture and kill most of the government, you would protest

Beside, all what they did was protesting ..!

Soviet
04-17-2004, 05:02 PM
WOW , protesting and flaming a British flag with words " We will bomb Britain? "
yes i guess it is fine to do so. LOL?
If they care about there country why dont they goback there and fight for it over there.

Soviet
04-17-2004, 05:04 PM
Abu , you said if someone came to my country and started to bomb it ( I was born in Russia ) i would not protest because i live in United Kingdom and if i would protest then why the **** i have left my country?

Abu_Dayya
04-17-2004, 05:11 PM
Abu , you said if someone came to my country and started to bomb it ( I was born in Russia ) i would not protest because i live in United Kingdom and if i would protest then why the **** i have left my country?

You left !!??

Mmmm .... i smell a Chicken

Soviet
04-17-2004, 05:36 PM
Do muslims eat a chicken?

Soviet
04-17-2004, 05:39 PM
yes i left and i am proud i have but i dont come to this country and bitch about how britain sucks do i? now those wankers do and iif i was the police i would arrest them and deport them back to the mountains were they belong,.

Soviet
04-17-2004, 05:43 PM
If they respected were they live and stopped ****ing about i wouldnt mind them but i do hope that people would stop fighting over religions. the reason i am angry is for many accidents that happened to me here in Britain and Europe when i was on holiday. Im trying not to think that every muslim is like that because i know that there are some fine people but when that word come " ISLAM " it suddenly brings anger in me which makes me feel uncomfortable since i beleive in god and those mixed religions fight about god.

Abu_Dayya
04-17-2004, 06:58 PM
when that word come " ISLAM " it suddenly brings anger in me which makes me feel uncomfortable since i beleive in god and those mixed religions fight about god.

Thats funny ...
do you know what does ISLAM mean in Arabic? PEACE

So, your feeling can be justified by to things:

1 - you don't understand Islam ( your basic knowledg about Islam is from the TV news)

2 - The person who told you about Islam was stupid and didn't tell you the joy of beeing a Muslim