PDA

View Full Version : Another 911 Conspiracy Theory

chiba102
04-15-2004, 09:00 AM
http://www.letsroll911.org/

Watch this amazing video. There’s plenty of evidence that 911 was an inside job, a massive vicious con, but no single piece of evidence is as clear and decisive as this amazing film taken by CNN and ABC – provided it’s viewed carefully in slow motion.

Just before impact, the plane that hits the south WTC tower (allegedly United Airlines Flight 175) fires a missile from the strange pod attached to its underside. Watch the clip several times. It’s unmistakable.

Discuss

amrbassiouny
04-15-2004, 09:12 AM
no, not convincing. the blue picture is no more than blurr, shows nothing. i can't see any missle carriage and i can't see any missile coming out of it. all i see is a small explosion right when the plane hits the tower.

bad.

Coliones
04-15-2004, 09:23 AM
Is that before or after the terrorists bailed out and made their getaway to the land of sand?

amrbassiouny
04-15-2004, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by ****ones
Is that before or after the terrorists bailed out and made their getaway to the land of sand?

hehe...land of virgins not land of sand! :-D

bgzee
04-15-2004, 11:56 AM
Yeah... shoot a missile moments before impact because somehow flying a plane into the building is not enough...

Theres also videos of a UFO in the background and the formation of satan in the smoke. I tell ya, people have too much time on their hands.

Smitty26
04-17-2004, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by bgzee
Yeah... shoot a missile moments before impact because somehow flying a plane into the building is not enough...

Theres also videos of a UFO in the background and the formation of satan in the smoke. I tell ya, people have too much time on their hands.

I've seen the satan face deal in alot of tings like a warehouse explosion, just a coincidence I think.

LethalOnGuitarZ
04-17-2004, 02:47 PM
Don't forget to watch out for the flying giraffe.

The only thing that interested me was that bright light that flashed under the plane. Dunno what the hell that's supposed to be...

weltall
04-17-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by LethalOnGuitarZ

The only thing that interested me was that bright light that flashed under the plane. Dunno what the hell that's supposed to be...

depends on who shot the video.. a very likely explanation is that the person who was recording shook the camera ( for obvious reasons ) before the plane hit, thus creating some kind of smudge or blurring of the recording tape.

CITADEL
04-17-2004, 06:03 PM
Damn I don't know, but it's still insane watching those planes disappear into the building and to think there are people inside of the planes and buildings. Just crazy.

Esmir03
04-17-2004, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by LethalOnGuitarZ

yea i saw jeffery the giraffe there

Al_Bundy
04-17-2004, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Smitty26
just a coincidence I think.

The hell you say.... :D

TranceNRG
04-18-2004, 01:46 AM
I don't reject or accept those conspiracy theories

but I'm more inclined into one...

anywayz, I had a question...
has anything gone wrong for US and her puppet Israel (lately I'm thinkin' the other way around) after 9/11?

did they do anything they didn't wanna do in advance?

Starsky
04-18-2004, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by TranceNRG
I don't reject or accept those conspiracy theories

but I'm more inclined into one...

anywayz, I had a question...
has anything gone wrong for US and her puppet Israel (lately I'm thinkin' the other way around) after 9/11?

did they do anything they didn't wanna do in advance?

Please be more clear in the question!

TranceNRG
04-18-2004, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by Starsky
Please be more clear in the question!

I mean

they got everything they ever wanted to get and had in mind even before 9/11

they got rid of Taliban, they got rid of Saddam. by getting rid of Saddam they helped their puppet so much. eventually they'll attack Syria and Iran too to get rid of them for their puppet.
so nothing -ve has been the consequence of 9/11 for States and her puppet.
so, it seems they just needed a huge excuse to do all this and what excuse better and bigger than 9/11.

not that i believe in a conspiracy theory

but sometimes it's hard to flat out reject it

specially after seeing how all bush's administrators had their heads stuck in their asses before 9/11.

dave22
04-18-2004, 09:55 AM
I mean

they got rid of Taliban, they got rid of Saddam. by getting rid of Saddam they helped their puppet so much. eventually they'll attack Syria and Iran too to get rid of them for their puppet.
so, it seems they just needed a huge excuse to do all this and what excuse better and bigger than 9/11.

specially after seeing how all bush's administrators had their heads stuck in their asses before 9/11.

Are you saying that if Gore was president that 9-11 wouldn't have happened??

Why do you attack the Bush administration so much?? Under the Clinton administration, we would never hear a peep from anyone when he would have cruise missles laucnched into places like the Sudan, Iraq, and Afgahanastan, or even Kosovo. Also under the sanctions, 1.5 million Iraqis lost their lives, still not a peep.

Now when it comes to Afgahanastan, do you think that the US handled that well?? That was a war with as minimal causaluties that you could get. Plus I'm sorry, but with terrorists like Hamas, you can never negotiate or even try to appease with them, it'll just turn out bad.

Like when Clinton supposedly made peace with N. Korea, big mistake. You can't negotiate with a regime like N. Korea, so we should drop every single kind of aid there is to that country.

Iraq's a different story, I've already come to the conclusion that taking Saddam out of the picture was a bad idea, because they need to be ruled by a Tyrant like him.

Why do you truly think that this war was fought on Israel's behalf?? Neither Iraq, nor Afgahanastan were threats to Israel.

Starsky
04-18-2004, 01:05 PM
I mean

Well, if you have even a shred of confidence in this theory then you should do your own investigation and see if its credible or remotely factual. Quite a few extraordinary things would have to have happened in order for 9/11 to have been a conspiracy.

All the evidence considered, its actually quite easy to reject all the conpiracy theories unless you are very gullible.