PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING NEWS: Osama Bin Laden Offers Truce to Europe

bollocks
04-15-2004, 12:17 AM
http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsPackageArticle.jhtml?type=topNews&storyID=493318&section=news

flexbuiltking
04-15-2004, 12:37 AM
HE can shove his truce up his camel humping ass

supergarr
04-15-2004, 01:16 AM
kill him

Spastic
04-15-2004, 02:27 AM
**** him (if his camel isn't already) :mad:

AnotherScorpion
04-15-2004, 04:03 AM
he is alive??! Well it looks like a conformation

dfz111
04-15-2004, 04:29 AM
What a smart ass.. If they decline Europe lookslike thier "anit -Muslim" and if they agree to it it isolates the US.

This just seems to be escalating. And iwth some of the biased reporting going on around the world I don't hink tempers are going to cool anytime soon.

Soviet
04-15-2004, 02:53 PM
Big deal ! Nuke Iraq then use up the oil :)

BuckWyld
04-15-2004, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Soviet
Big deal ! Nuke Iraq then use up the oil :)

umm Iraq.... do you even have any idea what is being discussed in this thread?

15u
04-15-2004, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by BuckWyld
umm Iraq.... do you even have any idea what is being discussed in this thread?

hes a troll. hes been posting nothing but **** in the teen forum lately.

i think this is bad. i seriously doubt europe will accept though.

Ruhanv
04-15-2004, 04:25 PM
Of course Europe will not accept it. Politically they cannot consider it, especially as it will mean that it would hurt their relationship with the US. Jack Straw (British Foreign secretary) has already rebuffed it.

It is a sly move by Osama though as it does mean that if there are future AQ attacks in Europe the European population will place huge pressure on their govts to comply.

Someone mentioned the biased media, but I have to mention that actions such as the recent bombings of Mosques in Iraq does nothing to dispel the perception within the Muslim world that the US is not a Crusade against it. This obviously not the case. The US does not give a hoot about their religion as such as long as favourable trade and political agreements are in place with those regions. The latter agenda, initiated by the British when at the beginning of the previous century and perpetuated by the CIA in places such as Iraq, Iran, Kuwait, Syria, Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan has probably not helped. The emergence of this perception has been a developing for nearly a century.

Today we cannot negotiate with terrorists but it would be important to note that a marketing campaign will have to be initiated as well as a military campaign to change this perception in the hearts and minds of the youth in the mid east.

dave22
04-15-2004, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Ruhanv
Of course Europe will not accept it. Politically they cannot consider it, especially as it will mean that it would hurt their relationship with the US. Jack Straw (British Foreign secretary) has already rebuffed it.

It is a sly move by Osama though as it does mean that if there are future AQ attacks in Europe the European population will place huge pressure on their govts to comply.

Someone mentioned the biased media, but I have to mention that actions such as the recent bombings of Mosques in Iraq does nothing to dispel the perception within the Muslim world that the US is not a Crusade against it. This obviously not the case. The US does not give a hoot about their religion as such as long as favourable trade and political agreements are in place with those regions. The latter agenda, initiated by the British when at the beginning of the previous century and perpetuated by the CIA in places such as Iraq, Iran, Kuwait, Syria, Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan has probably not helped. The emergence of this perception has been a developing for nearly a century.

Today we cannot negotiate with terrorists but it would be important to note that a marketing campaign will have to be initiated as well as a military campaign to change this perception in the hearts and minds of the youth in the mid east.

Isn't it weakness on his part, due to the fact that he would even consider peace with infidels????

Ruthless4Life
04-15-2004, 10:57 PM
He's nothing. He's all just talk.

fireman_x
04-15-2004, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Ruthless4Life
Taking him lightly is what led to 9/11. He needs to be killed soon.

Al_Bundy
04-15-2004, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Ruthless4Life

Well, he has threatened us in Australia every few months with terror attacks since 9/11 - I'll start to pay attention the day it actually happens....

Ruhanv
04-16-2004, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by dave22
Isn't it weakness on his part, due to the fact that he would even consider peace with infidels????

Isn't it a weakness not to seek peace?

Jimineye
04-16-2004, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Al_Bundy
Well, he has threatened us in Australia every few months with terror attacks since 9/11 - I'll start to pay attention the day it actually happens....

SAVE THE PLATYPUS'S and KANGAROO'S!!!

Ruhanv
04-16-2004, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Jimineye
SAVE THE PLATYPUS'S and KANGAROO'S!!!

Don't forget the Kuala. Oh and can I put in a request for Shane Warne to be a target but spare Naomi Wats!? :D

Petey_G
04-16-2004, 08:35 PM
Isn't it a weakness not to seek peace?

Considering the situation, this is the dumbest quote I have heard in a while...

Al_Bundy
04-16-2004, 10:42 PM
Don't forget the Kuala. Oh and can I put in a request for Shane Warne to be a target but spare Naomi Wats!? :D

Warnie?! **** you!! Just cos you poms can't play his bowling.... :mad::D

dave22
04-17-2004, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by Petey_G
Considering the situation, this is the dumbest quote I have heard in a while...

Is he actually suggesting peace with Al Quada??? OMG!!!!!

Ruhanv
04-17-2004, 03:33 AM
Al-Queda doesn't exist as a force you dumb yanky numbnuts! Its' an ideology not a members club! You have to bing certain individuals to justice that broke the law but you can't arrest everyone with a certain ideology. That's fascist.

JohnnyLaw
04-17-2004, 08:27 AM
actually Al-Quadais a force.......as well as an ideology. As no force is a force without one.....

Ruhanv
04-17-2004, 11:26 AM
This is why the world is so frustrated with Bush's childish response to AQ. Its' not an organisation that you can topple with a "war on terror". Its' a movement bound together by a single ideology. Most AQ cells don't have any contact with other AQ cells.

As long as the muslim youth of this world feel that they are disenfranchised by the US, AQ type of groups will flourish. This an ideology that has to be toppled and that cannot be done with force.

JohnnyLaw
04-17-2004, 11:37 AM
It is an ideology. However your right it cant be rooted out. Because they are independant of each other. I agree with you there. They only way to topple it would be to find all off them and set them on fire. Which is impossible. So it is really is a front. Just a name to call an enemy,

Starsky
04-17-2004, 01:16 PM
Al-Queda doesn't exist as a force you dumb yanky numbnuts! Its' an ideology not a members club! You have to bing certain individuals to justice that broke the law but you can't arrest everyone with a certain ideology. That's fascist.

Its fascist? So we can't arrest Al-Qaeda in the US if they haven't broke the law yet?

JohnnyLaw
04-17-2004, 01:35 PM
Yeah I think I missed that- if your ideology is to kill all things American(including Americans) then we shouldnt arrest them? Because thats facist? Wait is there a Al Qaida wildlife preserve I dont know about? Last time I checked they were an organization who used terrorist activities to influence not a "respect senior citizens" movement. If your looking for friends of Al Qaida this is the wrong place.

MrDelts
05-03-2011, 05:02 PM
Yeah I think I missed that- if your ideology is to kill all things American(including Americans) then we shouldnt arrest them? Because thats facist? Wait is there a Al Qaida wildlife preserve I dont know about? Last time I checked they were an organization who used terrorist activities to influence not a "respect senior citizens" movement. If your looking for friends of Al Qaida this is the wrong place.

NRKF84
05-03-2011, 05:05 PM

wtf are you doing bumping a 7 year old thread

MrDelts
05-03-2011, 05:18 PM
wtf are you doing bumping a 7 year old thread

trollface.jpg