PDA

View Full Version : Anybody try Thyroid Regulators???

HawkMuscle
04-13-2004, 02:10 PM
I've just stumbled across them on the bb.com store. Has anybody ever tried them??? What were the results?? I'm thinking about buying a bottle??? Any info helps.

I've stopped taking the hydroxycuts and the other thermogenics out there. Just didn't like the way they made me feel (jittery and such).

Thyroid regulators seem like a nice alternative. SO WHATS THE DEAL ON THIS SUPPLEMENT?

SrnkaT08
04-13-2004, 03:48 PM
i was just looking at a thyroid regulator also and they seem to be a very effective product, if u get any info on them please PM me

HawkMuscle
04-13-2004, 04:33 PM
If you check out BB.com store you'll see some cheaply priced products. The cheapest one I saw was the Thyroid Energy by NOW products.

What exactly did you hear about how well they worked???

Saeedy
04-13-2004, 05:05 PM
I am a pharmacist and from a healthcare professional point of view the thyroid is one thing you do not want to mess with.. by disregulating the about of hormone you can seriously affect many aspects of your body, it just isnt worth it

HawkMuscle
04-14-2004, 08:52 AM
Hmmmm. I've heard the same thing from my nursing student girlfriend. She said similiar things. I'm still curious about it though.

Would trying a bottle be enough to do damage?

KingWill
04-14-2004, 09:37 AM
Don't know if a bottle will hurt you, but gonna bump Saeedy and your nursing school girlfriend. Don't mess with your thyroid.

HawkMuscle
04-14-2004, 12:51 PM
I appreciate all the advice but I'm still left with an unanswered questions.

Has anyone tried them?? What was your experience with them??? Would they be worth a try???

I'm still waiting on some answers.