PDA

View Full Version : slowly cutting back

Bossman17
04-12-2004, 03:40 PM
i recently started a diet to trim down a bit for summer after going through a mass phase all winter. i was eating a lot and all the time, including a meal right before bed during the mass phase. here is what i ate on the first day of week 3 of my cutting phase

3 egg white, 2 whole eggs
1 cup bran cereal w/ 1/2 cup milk
1 2pck of nature valley granola bars
1 turkey sandwich w/mustard & lettuce
1 1/2 cups cherrios w/ 1/2 cup milk
12 oz milk w/two scoops of optimum nutrition whey protetin
1/2 cup natural peanuts
1/2 lb homemade hamburger w/lettuce, fat drained
8 oz gatordade
1/2 cup lowfat yogurt

is this a decent cut or do i need to be cutting a lot. on this day i also lifted for an hr and did cardio for 1/2 hr. any advice on how to slowly cut my intake more over the next couple weeks.

massive member
04-13-2004, 06:54 AM
what do the numbers look like for this?

Bossman17
04-16-2004, 04:45 PM
dude, i am going by instinct. i've never done a cutting phase before so i was simply asking for advice. how do u think i developed my cardio and eating plans, ya, u guessed it, all my instinct. sorry for trying to get advice to aid my instincts on a process i've never done before. documents are for lawyers, true. so, u must be a lawyer because your wrote pieces from a bunch of documents. pardon to rebutal, but i didn't think it was fair for me to get trashed like that.

Teriliel
04-16-2004, 05:08 PM
I'm confused. Who is trashing you? massive member simply asked what the numbers looked like for your diet. The rest of the text in his post is his sig.

massive member
04-17-2004, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by Bossman17
dude, i am going by instinct. i've never done a cutting phase before so i was simply asking for advice. how do u think i developed my cardio and eating plans, ya, u guessed it, all my instinct. sorry for trying to get advice to aid my instincts on a process i've never done before. documents are for lawyers, true. so, u must be a lawyer because your wrote pieces from a bunch of documents. pardon to rebutal, but i didn't think it was fair for me to get trashed like that.
Bossman17, Teriliel is right, thats my signature

what i posted to you was "what do the numbers look like for this?" meaning do you have the calories, proteins, carbs and fats?

check your pm's