PDA

View Full Version : How much should i be eating?

Trans damm
04-11-2004, 07:07 PM
i have been working out for almost a year now.. Iam not growing and iam sure its cause of my diet. iam 5'10 155lbs. i want to get to 190. My arms are tiny! my chest is shaped but has alittle unwanted fat on it and my stomach is gross i have a pot belly. i want to reduce my stomace size and put the weight where it belongs. I know atleast 1gram protein to pound. what about carbs. i need a diet bad. right now iam eating everything in site(not candy and junk) trying to put th pounds on. thanks in advance John

taffer
04-11-2004, 07:50 PM
do you wanna get rid of your pot belly or put on muscle first?

Trans damm
04-11-2004, 08:33 PM
is there anyway to add muscle and loose some belly at the same time..?

taffer
04-11-2004, 08:49 PM
well.... not easily
you really have to make a choice

its not like your muscles cant grow on a cutting diet, just it will be alot slower and harder

WreC
04-11-2004, 08:52 PM
check out www.bodyforlife.com if u are interested and fat loss and maybe muscle gain its a good way to start it has helped me alot you should try it to just follow its priniciples and ull be fine

Dedicatedforlife
04-11-2004, 09:07 PM
Bulk for 4 weeks, then cut for 2, then continue the process, it works great. During the bulk have more cheat days that it becomes easier or should i say less tempting to cheat during your cutting weeks.