PDA

View Full Version : Iraq.. why don't they think of this?

t0mmy
04-10-2004, 01:53 AM
If they stop their damn fighting against the coalition, that country would eventually make a ****load from tourism $$$. But they need to prove to us that they are a civilized group (yea a big job i know)

With that, and oil, Iraq could be a striving economy. Why won't these idiots learn?

Ruthless4Life
04-10-2004, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by t0mmy
If they stop their damn fighting against the coalition, that country would eventually make a ****load from tourism $$$. But they need to prove to us that they are a civilized group (yea a big job i know)

With that, and oil, Iraq could be a striving economy. Why won't these idiots learn?

Obviously the political leaders (of Islamic countries generally) know this, but they want to keep the money for themselves, which is exactly what is happening. The countries are making ****load of money, but it goes to the government's family.

irpker
04-10-2004, 02:22 AM
The fact that arab nations haven't won a war in the past century tells you a lot about how they operate in the middle east.

CerealKiller
04-10-2004, 02:30 AM
I think there is a faction of people there that enjoy war. War is glorified and it makes them somebody.

I think there is a faction of people here who enjoy war too, except they are villified not glorified.

t0mmy
04-10-2004, 02:32 AM
so are these people just ****ing stupid? It makes me wonder... because they are quite intelligent. Arabs that go to my school are, generally, very smart.. I guess that's why they moved here.

CerealKiller
04-10-2004, 02:33 AM
I think it has more to do with their environment and misguided religious zealotry than intelligence.

mizzOe
04-10-2004, 04:12 AM
ahhh... alright

america is the richest country in the world right?
tell me why they'd spend millions of dollars sending their troops to other countries to KILL... yet they cannot help out the homeless, and the poor people in america... why cant they help out all the homeless in america... where does the money go? it goes to troops to be sent to other countries (iraq being a very rich country due to oil) to take over their assets... oil.. being very expensive and wealthy business to go into...

Geogre Bush doesn't give to dicks about his country.. if he did.. the number of homelessness would have declined alot... and alot of other things in america would be fixed... but some people are too brainswept by watching tv and thinking all that matters is for the middle eastern countries to get taken over by america...

you have a point tommy.. but why not make a thread about america... its got a **** load of assests, it gets trillions of dollars a year... but why doesnt your country get fixed up more.. the money goes to people who are wealthy, people who arent degraded, living in the lower suburbs and ****... :)

irpker
04-10-2004, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by CerealKiller
I think it has more to do with their environment and misguided religious zealotry than intelligence.

If the people are complacent, and do not demand reform, they get what they deserve. France, America, England, and other first world nations didn't get to their uber-status by remaining static and taking **** from the man. They did something about it.

t0mmy
04-10-2004, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by mizzOe
you have a point tommy.. but why not make a thread about america... its got a **** load of assests, it gets trillions of dollars a year... but why doesnt your country get fixed up more.. the money goes to people who are wealthy, people who arent degraded, living in the lower suburbs and ****... :)

i'm Australian not American :D

I agree with u where u say America should be using that war money domestically and i've stated that in i think a few other posts in this little religion forum. I think the amount of money Dubya has spent on this pointless war is rediculous. But as well as money, we've lost our brothers in the process of achieving.. achieving what? I really don't know why we are in there..

To fetch WMDs? what WMDs?
To free the Iraqis? To free the people that kill us?
For oil? We have spent more money on that war than what we'd make with that oil..
Reasons regarding terrorism? These people would have left us alone if we didn't invade. The bombing in Madrid wouldn't have happened..

CerealKiller
04-10-2004, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by irpker
If the people are complacent, and do not demand reform, they get what they deserve. France, America, England, and other first world nations didn't get to their uber-status by remaining static and taking **** from the man. They did something about it.

Not if THE MAN chops your head off first. Anyways I wasn't referring to that.

The point is if all you've ever known is war then that's what you do. Peace is a foreign concept in the middle east. They've had so little of it they don't seem to know how to deal with it.

mizzOe
04-10-2004, 04:50 AM
yeah, but you can't be quick to judge about the iraqi's actually planning the sept 11 attacks... (setting example for terrorism) my personal opinion is i think that americans and jews planned it, because a clear and obvious fact is that, there were no jews in that building when it got blown up... 700+ jews worked there.... strange? i do agree that there were people on that plane that were from the middle east.. but you cant go and accuse of ALL iraqi's being terrorist.. or cant accuse muslims in that sense also...

becuz... think back awhile... Timothy McVain, the mastermind behind the terror attack of a childrens hospital... he was white, american... why didnt people portray ALL american's of being terrorists? there has to be a big scam or something going on here... muslims arent violent people, in fact its against our religion to kill someone without a reasonalbe reason... we believe in revenge... if someone does something bad to use, we retaliate...

im not going to keep typin.. most people wont prolli read.. but if you got any other questions, i'll do my best to answer them if i know something about it... like i said. this is from studying events leading to sept 11, post sept 11 and now... it all adds up that muslims arent the one's behind the attacks...

mizzOe
04-10-2004, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by CerealKiller
Not if THE MAN chops your head off first. Anyways I wasn't referring to that.

The point is if all you've ever known is war then that's what you do. Peace is a foreign concept in the middle east. They've had so little of it they don't seem to know how to deal with it.

just saw this now.. yeah... people in middle east are always under attack... palestine.. isrealies invaded (many people won't agree, but im about 99% sure of it) so they had to fight for their land... middle east is like the war zone of the world... alot of wars happen there.. its a sad thing really..

irpker
04-10-2004, 05:17 AM
yeah, but you can't be quick to judge about the iraqi's actually planning the sept 11 attacks... (setting example for terrorism) my personal opinion is i think that americans and jews planned it, because a clear and obvious fact is that, there were no jews in that building when it got blown up... 700+ jews worked there.... strange?

While some people do believe that the Israeli Mossad is behind every islamic terrorist event in the world, this one is just ridiculous. How do you know that there were no jews working there? There's no conclusive evidence, other then that conspiracy website which blames everything on Israel.

mizzOe
04-10-2004, 05:22 AM
^^nope.. it was on tv, internet sites, newspapers... tv i dont really believe anything much coming out of it about news events... but alot of internet sites and newspapers concluded that out of those 700+ jews none of them were inside the building of the time of the blasts... i mean like, if i don't believe tv, internet, newspapers, books etc... its not like im going to go to the site of the event and count everybody and see who's jew or not... they had profiles of the employees in the building, and the people who were still alive.. a very big majority of them were jew...

irpker
04-10-2004, 05:23 AM
I forgot, American media outlets are run by zionist jews, therefore, they suppressed the information about no jews in the WTC.

badbart2000
04-10-2004, 05:24 AM
yeah, but you can't be quick to judge about the iraqi's actually planning the sept 11 attacks... (setting example for terrorism) my personal opinion is i think that americans and jews planned it, because a clear and obvious fact is that, there were no jews in that building when it got blown up... 700+ jews worked there.... strange? i do agree that there were people on that plane that were from the middle east.. but you cant go and accuse of ALL iraqi's being terrorist.. or cant accuse muslims in that sense also...

becuz... think back awhile... Timothy McVain, the mastermind behind the terror attack of a childrens hospital... he was white, american... why didnt people portray ALL american's of being terrorists? there has to be a big scam or something going on here... muslims arent violent people, in fact its against our religion to kill someone without a reasonalbe reason... we believe in revenge... if someone does something bad to use, we retaliate...

im not going to keep typin.. most people wont prolli read.. but if you got any other questions, i'll do my best to answer them if i know something about it... like i said. this is from studying events leading to sept 11, post sept 11 and now... it all adds up that muslims arent the one's behind the attacks...

I hope you are joking, if not you need help.

badbart2000
04-10-2004, 05:26 AM
there were no jews in that building when it got blown up... 700+ jews worked there.... strange?

THis is a lie plain and simple

badbart2000
04-10-2004, 05:27 AM
becuz... think back awhile... Timothy McVain, the mastermind behind the terror attack of a childrens hospital...

He didn't attack a childrens hospital, it was a government building with a daycare inside.

mizzOe
04-10-2004, 05:27 AM
^this coming from someone with a name badbart2000 :rolleyes:

and no.. im not joking :)

mizzOe
04-10-2004, 05:29 AM
whatever dude... there were children in the place.. so are you saying its alright for a non-muslim to kill children and other human beings, but when people think a muslim does it.. its on the news for 3years and counting... get your head out of your anus and think son.

badbart2000
04-10-2004, 05:40 AM
whatever dude... there were children in the place.. so are you saying its alright for a non-muslim to kill children and other human beings, but when people think a muslim does it.. its on the news for 3years and counting... get your head out of your anus and think son.

No, but you need to get your inofrmation correct.