PDA

View Full Version : The Pope is a Totalitarian

Ruthless4Life
04-10-2004, 01:17 AM
First off, obviously the Pope is not an evil dictator, but it seems like his power would define being a totalitarian. I just thought it would be interesting how this would work out.

to?tal?i?tar?i?an ( P ) Pronunciation Key (t-tl-tⲟn)
adj.
Of, relating to, being, or imposing a form of government in which the political authority exercises absolute and centralized control over all aspects of life, the individual is subordinated to the state, and opposing political and cultural expression is suppressed:

- The Pope has absolute power over his country.

- Holy See, or Vatican City, is an official country within Italy declared by the Lataren Act.

- The Lateran Act was declared by the fascist Benito Mussolini, who won the Pope's support during WWII.

- Therefore, the independence of the country was declared by a Fascist.

- The Pope supported Benito Mussolini.

- The Pope has his own private military force controlled by himself only.

- The Pope hires private mercinaries from another country for his own military.

- The Vatican City military is the Swiss Guard.

- The Swiss Guard ultimately swears oath to the Pope, not country (remember Nazi Germany's army's oath of Hitler).

- One can only be in this "Vatican City military" if he is of a particular race and religion (remember the prerequisites to join the SS in WWII Germany, must be German and must not believe in Judaism).

- To be in this military, one must be a Swiss.

- To be in the military, one must be a Roman Catholic.

- Therefore, one is discriminated racially and religiously to be part of the national defense.

- There are no political parties other than the ruling government. Either opposition parties are allowed is unknown.

- The citizens have no democratic elections to vote for the choice of their leader nor party.

- The government buildings are securedly guarded by the military, the Swiss Guard.

- The government clearly and strongly opposes homosexuality.

cult ( P ) Pronunciation Key (klt)
n.

A religion or religious sect generally considered to be extremist or false, with its followers often living in an unconventional manner under the guidance of an authoritarian, charismatic leader.
The followers of such a religion or sect.
A system or community of religious worship and ritual.
The formal means of expressing religious reverence; religious ceremony and ritual.
A usually nonscientific method or regimen claimed by its originator to have exclusive or exceptional power in curing a particular disease.

Obsessive, especially faddish, devotion to or veneration for a person, principle, or thing.
The object of such devotion.
An exclusive group of persons sharing an esoteric, usually artistic or intellectual interest.

- The government ultimately enforces a religion, which could be seen as a cult, as the basis of the government.

- The Pope tells his people that God speaks through him, therefore, he is the voice of God.

Conclusion:

We must invade Vatican City, take down this dictator, and put up a democratic elected government and bring democracy to this uncivilized country! :D

Ruthless4Life
04-10-2004, 01:37 PM
What? No one found my thread interesting or funny? :(

supergarr
04-10-2004, 01:40 PM
clap clap

honeybbqgrundle
04-10-2004, 07:26 PM
Nobody cares about the pope I guess. I sure as hell don't, he's just some old man with a goofy car and hat

Ruthless4Life
04-10-2004, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by honeybbqgrundle
Nobody cares about the pope I guess. I sure as hell don't, he's just some old man with a goofy car and hat

That sounds just like Saddam. :D

honeybbqgrundle
04-10-2004, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Ruthless4Life
That sounds just like Saddam. :D

So basically what you're saying is we should bomb Vatican City and capture the Pope then right? I thought I was the only one....

Ruthless4Life
04-10-2004, 11:42 PM
So basically what you're saying is we should bomb Vatican City and capture the Pope then right? I thought I was the only one....

YES!! You read my mind!! We need to bombard the city and send in special forces airborne into the city and capture him...

honeybbqgrundle
04-11-2004, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by Ruthless4Life
YES!! You read my mind!! We need to bombard the city and send in special forces airborne into the city and capture him...

It won't be that easy. He has Jesus power, plus in addition to the Pope-mobile there's the Pope cave with all his high tech gadgets. Many young men will perish at JPII's hands

lol wtf kind of thread has this become?

Ruthless4Life
04-11-2004, 12:35 AM
Many young men will perish at JPII's hands

That is actually true. He has many supporters of his religion that would sacrifice themselves without hesitation for the Pope. They would do whatever it takes to go to heaven in the glory of God and Jesus.

It is only a matter of time until George W Bush declare the Pope have weapons of mass destruction. Vatican City have been a dictatorship more than any dictatoral powers today, therefore it should be an obvious target amongst the Bush Administration.

He is probably already planning an attack to take over the country and spread democracy to this barbaric country with such religious extremists.

Jcfreak_02
04-11-2004, 12:43 AM
I found it funny :D. I personally like being a Protestant though :)