PDA

View Full Version : who is the anti-Christ

aserecuba
04-09-2004, 04:34 PM
.bill gates? arnold schazzerneger? seriously though. what are your thoughts?

BigKazWSM747
04-09-2004, 04:37 PM
There is and will never be an anti-christ. There will be an apocalypse at some time, but it is not going to be caused by a personification of the devil.

LordNeon
04-09-2004, 04:38 PM
Carrot Top. Or perhaps Vanilla Ice.

23LeBron23
There won't be an anti-Christ until the rapture...

Jimineye
John Kerry. :D :D

Could be Barney....

aserecuba
04-09-2004, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by BigKazWSM747
There is and will never be an anti-christ. There will be an apocalypse at some time, but it is not going to be caused by a personification of the devil.
on what grounds do you base this?

BigKazWSM747
04-09-2004, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by aserecuba
on what grounds do you base this?

Because I see christianity as a religion as a hoax.

Here a few of my reasons:

Christianity's depenence of you reap what you sow, yet its scriptures conflict with free will. Refer to the thread on the validity of Islam for more.

Jesus is supposed to have lived a sinless life. That would include his childhood, and I have trouble believing he never did a single thing that wasn't a sin when he was very young.

There are others and I might list them later.

aserecuba
04-09-2004, 05:16 PM
Because I see christianity as a religion as a hoax.

Here a few of my reasons:

Christianity's depenence of you reap what you sow, yet its scriptures conflict with free will. Refer to the thread on the validity of Islam for more.

Jesus is supposed to have lived a sinless life. That would include his childhood, and I have trouble believing he never did a single thing that wasn't a sin when he was very young.

There are others and I might list them later.

are you muslim? because if you are show me where there is free will in islam? i'll show you free will in islam.

Qur'an 52:22-23: "No misfortune can happen on earth or in your souls but is recorded in a decree before We bring it into existence: That is truly easy for Allah, in order that ye may not despair over matters that pass you by, nor exult over favours bestowed upon you.
7:34:
"To every people is a term appointed: when their term is reached, not an hour can they cause delay, nor (an hour) can they advance (it in anticipation

3:145: "Nor can a soul die except by Allah's leave, the term being fixed as by writing.")

there are others which i might list later

BigKazWSM747
04-09-2004, 05:35 PM
No I'm not a muslim. What I said in Quran validity thread was not pro-Islam. It was pretty much the same as my feelings towards christianity.

aserecuba
04-09-2004, 05:40 PM
No I'm not a muslim. What I said in Quran validity thread was not pro-Islam. It was pretty much the same as my feelings towards christianity.
fair enough.

matpal
04-09-2004, 05:50 PM
An anti-christ is defined by the Bible as anyone who who says they are in Christ but denies the death and resurrection of Christ.

aflex2002
04-09-2004, 05:52 PM
GIGKAZ, it was never said that jesus led a sinless life...

aserecuba
04-09-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by aflex2002
ok you'r walking on thin ice here...........

23LeBron23
04-09-2004, 06:09 PM
Jesus had a blamless and sinless life because He is the Son of God. It may be questionable and unreasonable for a kid to be sinless, but we are talking about Jesus here...the Son of God, yet the Son of Man.

matpal
04-09-2004, 06:19 PM

Sorry to be brash, but eve a fouth grade reading of the Bible would tell you otherwise.

aflex2002
04-09-2004, 06:19 PM
it was NEVER said that he was sinless...check your history...mary was a sinless virgin...not jesus...bro, this is 4 years of catholic school and a sunday school teacher's son talkin here

aserecuba
04-09-2004, 06:22 PM
wtf is going on here?

23LeBron23
04-09-2004, 06:25 PM
it was NEVER said that he was sinless...check your history...mary was a sinless virgin...not jesus...bro, this is 4 years of catholic school and a sunday school teacher's son talkin here

no check YOUR history man...exactly where does it say in the Bible that Jesus did not live a sinless life?

aflex2002
04-09-2004, 06:25 PM
OH I THINK YOU KNOW

23LeBron23
04-09-2004, 06:26 PM
LOL...what? no man I don't know

aflex2002
04-09-2004, 06:26 PM
where does it say he lived a sinless life

matpal
04-09-2004, 06:28 PM

Sadly, this is so sad but not the only Catholic I have heard say something like this. How are you so uneducated about the CHristian faith?

Jesus HAD to be sinless. He was our atoning sacfifice. It he was not perfectly sinless, he could not redeem us, plain and simple. Amry was a created being who, 8 days after the birth of Jesus, made a sin offering of a dove to clense her.

aflex2002
04-09-2004, 06:28 PM
i dunno...sounded funny in my head...i was trying to be all suave and stuff.."i think you know"...ok, i'll shut up
:-p

23LeBron23
04-09-2004, 06:29 PM
John 8:28-29 "So Jesus said, 'When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know who I am and that I do nothing on my own but speak just what the Father has taught me. The one who sent me is with me; he has not left me alone, for I always do what pleases him.'"

John 8:46-47 "Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don't you believe me? He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God."

-from the Bible.

aflex2002
04-09-2004, 06:32 PM
look, i dont wanna start a holy war with you...i was just saying what i was taught but i see now that i was taught erroneously so i can admit when i'm wrong...i'm gonna go back to doing what i do best now...lifting LOL

23LeBron23
04-09-2004, 06:34 PM
LOL...yeah lifiting....*heavenly sigh*

anyway...don't worry man, God will take care of ya (as sappy as that sounds). Don't feel bad. :)

btw, it's Good Friday :)

aflex2002
04-09-2004, 06:36 PM
yea..i was gonna fast but then i decided that God would understand if i couldn't because of my training...i hope....but i'll pay it back to him when i am 12 weeks out from my competition and fasting like a mofo! :-p

peace out!

STAY STRONG!!!

23LeBron23
04-09-2004, 06:38 PM
LOL, man you don't have to fast because it's Good Friday...just thank Him and pray. Works perfectly. :D

23LeBron23
04-09-2004, 06:40 PM
anyway...anti-Christ?

hmm....Michael Jackson

BigKazWSM747
04-09-2004, 06:44 PM

Jesus was supposed to be the perfect sacrifice for the whole world, the only man to have never committed a sin, he is supposed to be the sacrifical lamb so that we may have redemption. He is also supposed to tell the divine word of God because he is God (see the Trinity concept).

BigKazWSM747
04-09-2004, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by 23LeBron23
no check YOUR history man...exactly where does it say in the Bible that Jesus did not live a sinless life?

I might look in the Bible later but lets use common sense here pal. Jesus is God in human form. God is absolutely good. Sin is evil therefore God does not sin. If you want to say Jesus did sin, then thats all she wrote, christianity is dead if God does not represent moral absolutes.

aserecuba
04-09-2004, 06:47 PM

it was never said he was sinless? what catholic school are you going to? lol. here man look.

2CO 5:21 For God took the sinless Christ and poured into him our sins.!

John 8
29 "And He who sent Me is with Me; (1) He has not left Me alone, for (2) I always do the things that are pleasing to Him."

Hebrews 4: 15 "For we do not have (1) a high priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but One who has been (2) tempted in all things as we are, yet (3) without sin."

23LeBron23
04-09-2004, 06:55 PM
guys let him go

look, i dont wanna start a holy war with you...i was just saying what i was taught but i see now that i was taught erroneously so i can admit when i'm wrong...i'm gonna go back to doing what i do best now...lifting LOL

he admits he's wrong

RedheadHardBody
04-09-2004, 07:56 PM
We have to have a 1,000 years of peace before the anti-christ comes.

aserecuba
04-09-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by RedheadHardBody
We have to have a 1,000 years of peace before the anti-christ comes.
wrong. after the antichrist is defeated, satan is chained for 1000 years then let loose again i think and finally destroyed.

for real my nizzles :) some of you need to open a book

Revelation 20:4-6 4 Then I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand; and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. 5 The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were completed. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is the one who has a part in the first resurrection; over these the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with Him for a thousand years.

beinskinnysucks
04-09-2004, 08:40 PM
The anti-christ will come out of the Roman Empire, or today's European Union. The antichrist will be the first judgement or the white horse after the rapture and after the peace treaty with iseral.

What i think is that the president of the EU will be the AC.

RedheadHardBody
04-09-2004, 08:57 PM
I think Fred Durst is the anti-christ!

Heavily Armed
04-09-2004, 09:12 PM
A specific name currently can't be known. We will know the anti-christ by the descriptions in prophecy. The circumstances of his rise to power will be amongst cataclysmic events. War, natural disaster, something adversely effecting the entire world. He will be charming, smart, and have all the answers. Most will willingly accept him.

jake24
04-09-2004, 10:22 PM
it was NEVER said that he was sinless...check your history...mary was a sinless virgin...not jesus...bro, this is 4 years of catholic school and a sunday school teacher's son talkin here you got it backwards bro jesus was god in the flesh and lived a perfect sinless life that is why he and he only could pay the price for all human kind. mary was not sinless she was born into sin just like the rest of us the bible makes it clear that jesus christ was the only one that lived a sinless perfect life. and mary did not remain a virgin thats a few of the false teachings of the catholic church. read your bible to find the truth rather than have other people tell you wrong information.

CerealKiller
04-09-2004, 10:34 PM
Tammy Fae Messner

kassit
04-10-2004, 03:13 AM
the Trinity matter is a lie in my eyes.

First off wich one is the son of God or son of Man,too much conflict already there,and why should Jesus pray himself,and it was said that God and Jesus,Father and Son we're unite,now that's somethin' that's absurd

bulletproofsoul
04-10-2004, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by Heavily Armed
A specific name currently can't be known. We will know the anti-christ by the descriptions in prophecy. The circumstances of his rise to power will be amongst cataclysmic events. War, natural disaster, something adversely effecting the entire world. He will be charming, smart, and have all the answers. Most will willingly accept him. Sounds like Bill Gates after all. ;)

aflex2002
04-10-2004, 05:07 AM
aigstop persecuting me...scroll up and u'll see that i already asmitted i was wrong

shinysound
04-10-2004, 01:26 PM
im surprised nobody has said george w. bush yet...

Dorian
04-10-2004, 01:39 PM
I am the anti christ! proof?
I was born The last day of the year at exactly 12:01 midnite ( which is actually Jan 1st.)
I was Taken from my real parent and placed into a household of pure evil and sin.
I was beaten daily from who claimed to be my parents.
I was beaten daily from school kids.
If it was not for bad luck I would have none at all.
Upon further studies of my life, when I was born, the city blacked out for 1 hour.
power grid blew out for some reason.
I wore the and still do, the mark of the beast on me. it is inscribed into my flesh.
I have suffered mental anguish all my life.
My hatred is my only freind.
I could go on but , as you see, I am the chosen one... :)
I have lived for many years now with out real illness and will live until the second coming.
So don't mess with me , if you know what is good for you.

:)

Lynne
04-10-2004, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Dorian
I was born The last day of the year at exactly 12:01 midnite ( which is actually Jan 1st.)
I was Taken from my real parent and placed into a household of pure evil and sin.
Upon further studies of my life, when I was born, the city blacked out for 1 hour.
I wore the and still do, the mark of the beast on me. it is inscribed into my flesh.
I have lived for many years now with out real illness and will live until the second coming.

I will come over and mess up your hair. What are you gonna do about that???? ;).
Lynne

Dorian
04-10-2004, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Lynne
I will come over and mess up your hair. What are you gonna do about that???? ;).
Lynne

next stop hades............

egon
04-10-2004, 03:20 PM
i'd say saddam or usama

Heavily Armed
04-10-2004, 05:09 PM

You might be...........Darth Vader!

Teenytinyboo
04-10-2004, 06:07 PM

John H

Dorian
04-10-2004, 08:38 PM
You might be...........Darth Vader!

you don't know the power of the dark side.....

BigKazWSM747
04-10-2004, 08:41 PM

lol :D

Heavily Armed
04-10-2004, 10:14 PM

Father?

Jcfreak_02
04-11-2004, 01:47 AM
I don't think it is time to start speculating yet. I am more focused on winning people to Christ for the time being.

Dorian
04-11-2004, 07:40 AM
Father?

son?

your thoughts betray you........

Willie_Bosket
04-11-2004, 08:25 AM
Marylin Manson :D

Heavily Armed
04-11-2004, 08:36 AM
son?

your thoughts betray you........

There is a conflict. Let go of your hate!

Dorian
04-11-2004, 09:06 AM
There is a conflict. Let go of your hate!

come with me son and togethr we shall take down the emporer, he has forseen this.................

Heavily Armed
04-11-2004, 09:41 AM
come with me son and togethr we shall take down the emporer, he has forseen this.................

I'm with you on this one, pops. I'll get my lightsaber and be right with you. I've got this plan, see. I'll let the Emperor zap me with purple lightning. While I'm rolling around the floor, writhing in agony, you grab him from behind and throw him down the shaft. Then we're in charge, and the Emperor gets the shaft!

Dorian
04-11-2004, 12:15 PM
I'm with you on this one, pops. I'll get my lightsaber and be right with you. I've got this plan, see. I'll let the Emperor zap me with purple lightning. While I'm rolling around the floor, writhing in agony, you grab him from behind and throw him down the shaft. Then we're in charge, and the Emperor gets the shaft!

hahaha :)

JonZ
04-11-2004, 05:35 PM
The Antichrist is about as real as Darth Vader.

I just saw a specal on Revelations onthe Discovery channel. I couldnt agree more with what they said..
That Revelation wasnt a prophesy about the end of the world but to Christians in the first century about Rome.

Theyve been talking about the end of the world being near for the past 2000 years and will still be talking about how its coming soon in 2000 more.

Stop living your life in fear and just live.

aserecuba
04-11-2004, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by JonZ

I just saw a specal on Revelations onthe Discovery channel. I couldnt agree more with what they said..
That Revelation wasnt a prophesy about the end of the world but to Christians in the first century about Rome.

Theyve been talking about the end of the world being near for the past 2000 years and will still be talking about how its coming soon in 2000 more.

so it was a prophesy given to christians about rome? did it come to pass then before rome's fall.?

Heavily Armed
04-11-2004, 05:46 PM

The discovery channel is all-knowing in theology. An individual's end of the world occurs at death. A christian doesn't live a life of fear. Death is inevitable. I know what awaits on the other side and live accordingly. Prophecy predicts the times of the Antichrist. They must be fulfilled. When? Nobody knows. But the times, as they happen, will be recognized.

Reborn79
04-11-2004, 05:50 PM

I have done some in-depth studying of the issue and have come to the conclusion that Pat Robertson is the most likely person to be the anti-christ.

I mean....come on, look at him.

...He scares me :(

beinskinnysucks
04-11-2004, 06:01 PM

If the end of the world happened back during the time of the downfall of Rome. I must of slept through the part where 100lb hailstones came down on earth.

I just borrowed a book from my Uncle called "Are we living in End Times", It talks about as we near the end more and more people will try to tell you that: A: it is never going to happen or B: They will try to convice you that it happened back during the downfall of Rome.

The Kurgan
04-12-2004, 03:03 AM
There's been so many anti-Christs, yet only 2 Christs... I'm thinking the devil works quantity over quality.

uhhduh
04-12-2004, 09:33 AM
He will be charming, smart, and have all the answers. Most will willingly accept him.

****, I'm repulsive, dumb as a rock, and I don't know ****. And people never listen to me :( I guess I'm not it

Heavily Armed
04-12-2004, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by uhhduh
****, I'm repulsive, dumb as a rock, and I don't know ****. And people never listen to me :( I guess I'm not it

Get an extreme makeover and go to charm school. There's hope for you yet!

Lynne
04-12-2004, 02:15 PM
Reformed Christians believe that Nero Caesar was the antichrist. He defiled the temple in Jerusalem by setting up a statue of himself (the abomination that causes desolation), he forced people to worship him as God, he persecuted the church in horrendous ways such as using live Christians as torches at his garden parties, having Christians torn to shred by lions; Nero, himself, dressed up in animal skins and would disembowel Christians with a set of animal claws; he kicked to death his pregnant wife, he castrated and married a boy, and the list goes on. In the Book of Revelation, it says the number of the beast is 666. His name (his full Roman name, Lucius blah-blah) comes out to be exactly 666 in Latin. In one version of Revelation, it says the number is 616. The Hebrew rendering of Caesar's name, Nrw Qasr (don't quote me on that spelling, but I do have it at home) is exactly 616. Now, to some degree that sounds like searching for information to make the prophecies fit nicely into some scenario. Anyway, the majority of the church believes that the Book of Revelation has already been fulfilled. The Left Behind eschatology, Classic Dispensationalism, is believed mainly by Baptists, Assemblies of God, Pentecostalists, Free Methodists, Evangelical Free Church of America, and Calvary Chapel churches. I don't know what to believe, because if you study on your own, you will find there are holes in every eschatological doctrine. If the antichrist is alive on earth right now, there is no way to know who he is. Jimmy DeYoung of www.prophecytoday.com says he has someone in mind, but he cannot say who. It is a very interesting radio show. Also on the net. He has interesting guests such as Colonel Bob McGuiness who is an adviser to Donald Rumsfeld; Dave Dolan, an American journalist who reports for the Jerusalem Post; and many other guests. Often he has Gershon Solomon on, who is an Orthodox Jew heading up the Temple Society (the Levites who are preparing for the new temple in Jerusalem).
Lynne

XEastCoastHateX
04-13-2004, 02:05 AM
its me guys sorry.....
:( :(