chiba102
04-09-2004, 10:19 AM
http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/8CB7C17E-F69E-48A2-8034-DEA425192815.htm

supergarr
04-09-2004, 10:23 AM
ah, guess they mistook that first kid for a soldier

Willie_Bosket
04-09-2004, 10:36 PM
Bargh, that sucks, were these deaths the result of Americans?

Ruthless4Life
04-09-2004, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Willie_Bosket
Bargh, that sucks, were these deaths the result of Americans?

It's from the Al Jazeera website, so what do you expect?

Willie_Bosket
04-09-2004, 10:40 PM
Nuke the USA, f'n baby killers!

Ruthless4Life
04-09-2004, 10:41 PM
Nuke the USA, f'n baby killers!

Middle East terrorists don't have nukes...

Willie_Bosket
04-09-2004, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Ruthless4Life
Middle East terrorists don't have nukes...
George Bush was damn certain they did, thats why those kids are lying their dead, because of his assumption of WMD's.

Ruthless4Life
04-09-2004, 11:17 PM
George Bush was damn certain they did, thats why those kids are lying their dead, because of his assumption of WMD's.

Actually, I have a feeling that if Bush was actually "certain," he wouldn't have attacked Iraq because he would fear they would actually use them on Americans. (ie North Korea, India, Pakistan, China, all have WMD's, but they would attack the US if they are attacked) But since he probably knew they didn't have it, Bush thought they couldn't have retaliated. However, Bush needed a reason to take down Saddam, and in order to do this, he needed to put fear on Americans, and WMD to be used against Americans would seem like a convincing one. After all, it is fear is controls everyone. What most politicians have done in history to provoke his country into war is to convince his citizens that the national security of their nation is threatened.

Doctor Evil
04-10-2004, 12:31 AM
:rolleyes: Whats to say the Iraqis didn't execute these little bastards as 'martyrs' in order to spread more propaganda? If this is the result of American attacks, however - thats what the little ****s get for dancing around after the events of 9/11.

Willie_Bosket
04-10-2004, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by Ruthless4Life
Actually, I have a feeling that if Bush was actually "certain," he wouldn't have attacked Iraq because he would fear they would actually use them on Americans. (ie North Korea, India, Pakistan, China, all have WMD's, but they would attack the US if they are attacked) But since he probably knew they didn't have it, Bush thought they couldn't have retaliated. However, Bush needed a reason to take down Saddam, and in order to do this, he needed to put fear on Americans, and WMD to be used against Americans would seem like a convincing one. After all, it is fear is controls everyone. What most politicians have done in history to provoke his country into war is to convince his citizens that the national security of their nation is threatened.
Nice response.

TranceNRG
04-10-2004, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by Doctor Evil
:rolleyes: Whats to say the Iraqis didn't execute these little bastards as 'martyrs' in order to spread more propaganda? If this is the result of American attacks, however - thats what the little ****s get for dancing around after the events of 9/11.

you need to look more into that issue before commenting on it.

TranceNRG
04-10-2004, 01:55 AM
these propganadas work really well on those people.

I guess the same way that conservative/repulican propganda and misuse of 9/11 has worked around here that has made everyone too patriotic/prejuidice around here.

t0mmy
04-10-2004, 02:40 AM
Al Jazeera should get a new slogan, "Al Jazeera, promoting and feuding Anti-Americanism since who gives a ****"

Maybe they should broadcast the legs and arms of pregnant mothers from 9-11.. or maybe not, it's not like those ***s have a heart anyway

shinysound
04-10-2004, 12:29 PM
is it just me or did some of those pics look fake?

Petey_G
04-10-2004, 05:32 PM
Cry me a ****ing river...

I dont feel sorry for one second...If these cowards didnt fight in crowds of people this wouldnt happen. The Iraqis brought those deaths on themselves.

batfonso
04-10-2004, 05:40 PM
The Americans are getting blamed for this? If the Iraqi militants would just stop fighting and allow the Coalition to continue their work until the responsibility of the country is handed over to the Iraqi governing body there wouldn't be any of these unnecessary deaths.

Pericles
04-10-2004, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by chiba102
http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/8CB7C17E-F69E-48A2-8034-DEA425192815.htm

Meh.

milo34
04-10-2004, 09:02 PM
that's just propaganda.
the u.s is using it as well.

you're right though, no matter who's side you take, war is hell.

Debaser
04-10-2004, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by batfonso
The Americans are getting blamed for this? If the Iraqi militants would just stop fighting and allow the Coalition to continue their work until the responsibility of the country is handed over to the Iraqi governing body there wouldn't be any of these unnecessary deaths.

It's not that east, sheesh. You think if someone attacked America's way of life that you would be oh so willing to give it up? I don't think so. Let's have an ounce if perspective please.

Jcfreak_02
04-11-2004, 12:59 AM
I don't know about you guys but using Al jeezera as an accurate news source on the war is like asking philip morris for an accurate report on nicotine addiction.