PDA

View Full Version : The Iraqi militants are are really a bunch of cowards.

batfonso
04-09-2004, 03:18 AM
Not only are their methods of fighting with the Coalition soldiers cowardly, but so are their tactics.

They've released a pathetic video of a bunch of masked men threatening to kill three Japanese nationals if the Japanese military chooses not to retreat from Iraq.

The ironic thing is is that those very Japanese hostages came to Iraq because they were against Japanese involvement in the war and were sympathetic to the Iraqi cause.

Hopefully the Japanese will not agree to the cowards.

And I also hope that the U.S. military continues to crush the opposition like they have been doing so despite what some in the media is saying.

mizzOe
04-09-2004, 03:26 AM
hahaha right..

american's are cowards.. they gotta use planes to wipe out most of the country... then come down and think they've done something heroic... pfft...

batfonso
04-09-2004, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by mizzOe
hahaha right..

american's are cowards.. they gotta use planes to wipe out most of the country... then come down and think they've done something heroic... pfft...

Yes, how dare people like Americans use their brains and create technology in an attempt to avoid casualties on our side. Damn you evolution!

t0mmy
04-09-2004, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by batfonso
And I also hope that the U.S. military continues to crush the opposition like they have been doing so despite what some in the media is saying.

continues to crush the opposition? I think it is about time the US STARTS to level that country damnit. refer to my comments in the "what i think of muslims" thread dude

bubba g
04-09-2004, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by t0mmy
continues to crush the opposition? I think it is about time the US STARTS to level that country damnit. refer to my comments in the "what i think of muslims" thread dude

they would not stand a chance if the US Military wasn't concerned with hurting civilians....

the militants are using people, and hevaly populated areas, and mosques to stage attacks from........

and we are the infidels?????

We are there to help the Iraqi's and if the insurgents would knock of the fighting we will be out of there quicker.... they are just making it take longer and taking heavy casualtys in the process......

I don't know why but the news only seems to report when our soldiers are killed.... they don't report how when we lost 5 marines.. 100 to 150 insurgents were killed in the same battle..... so if you listen to the media it sounds like our boys are
having a hard time......

it is an insult to them to not show that they are fighting effectively on the news......

t0mmy
04-09-2004, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by bubba g
they would not stand a chance if the US Military wasn't concerned with hurting civilians....

the militants are using people, and hevaly populated areas, and mosques to stage attacks from........

and we are the infidels?????

We are there to help the Iraqi's and if the insurgents would knock of the fighting we will be out of there quicker.... they are just making it take longer and taking heavy casualtys in the process......

I don't know why but the news only seems to report when our soldiers are killed.... they don't report how when we lost 5 marines.. 100 to 150 insurgents were killed in the same battle..... so if you listen to the media it sounds like our boys are
having a hard time......

it is an insult to them to not show that they are fighting effectively on the news......

here in Australia when there is 1 US casualty it is on the news. I don't tend to care when Iraqis are killed any more as i'm starting to think that they are not "innocent" victims.

I wish the US would bomb Iraq Hiroshima style, or Japan would bomb Iraq Pearl Harbor style, but that would defeat our purpose of being there (to help the Iraqis).. but who are we helping? People that hate us.. they don't want us, they don't deserve us

ironhead31
04-09-2004, 05:40 AM
hahaha right..

american's are cowards.. they gotta use planes to wipe out most of the country... then come down and think they've done something heroic... pfft... Then why don't you go over there and help out those militints over there in Iraq? Then come back and tell us all then if you think Americans are a bunch of cowards! I think your opinion would change right fast! GOD BLESS THE USA.

chiba102
04-09-2004, 05:47 AM
hahaha right..

And they tie bombs on women and children

Your point is?

mizzOe
04-09-2004, 06:33 AM
my point being, iraqi people don't have all the weaponary that USA does... meaning how can they be cowards? cowards are the one who uses weapons.. yes iraq's use weapons.. but not as powerful as usa... usa can **** over any country if they wanted to, they don't go on the ground until they know they've ****ed up most of the iraqi headquaters and major parts of iraq...
my point being is, why doesnt american soldiers fight on foot, on land.. with all the iraqi's there... without wiping half of them out first... they're scard... its like that with everyone.. you want to kill a majority of people before you go into full action... so dont go calling iraqi's cowards... when what the american's are just big a coward then they are...

Liam Canning
04-09-2004, 07:00 AM
my point being, iraqi people don't have all the weaponary that USA does... meaning how can they be cowards? cowards are the one who uses weapons.. yes iraq's use weapons.. but not as powerful as usa... usa can **** over any country if they wanted to, they don't go on the ground until they know they've ****ed up most of the iraqi headquaters and major parts of iraq...
my point being is, why doesnt american soldiers fight on foot, on land.. with all the iraqi's there... without wiping half of them out first... they're scard... its like that with everyone.. you want to kill a majority of people before you go into full action... so dont go calling iraqi's cowards... when what the american's are just big a coward then they are...

Totally agree!!!!

JonZ
04-09-2004, 07:15 AM
Anyone who uses religion as a EXCUSE to do what they want is a coward.

bubba g
04-09-2004, 07:50 AM

you call it fear most call it... it is called softening up the battle field... we have the technology nothing wrong with using it....

if your government had the same technology they would use it....

we are only trying to liberate the Iraqi people from a terrible dictator who did terrible things to his own people......
the vast majority of Iraquis want us there and are greatful...

the people who you are defending were ones treated well by sadam..... they are fighting cause they want things back to the way they were......

our soldiers are in there losing their lives to give Iraqis a better life and the rest of the world hates us for it...

JonZ
04-09-2004, 07:52 AM
"our soldiers are in there losing their lives to give Iraqis a better life and the rest of the world hates us for it..."

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

And when its all over other countries will profit after our guys have given their lives and done almost all the work.

Not to mention the cost of american $$$$

BuckWyld
04-09-2004, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by bubba g

we are only trying to liberate the Iraqi people from a terrible dictator who did terrible things to his own people......
the vast majority of Iraquis want us there and are greatful...

the people who you are defending were ones treated well by sadam..... they are fighting cause they want things back to the way they were......

our soldiers are in there losing their lives to give Iraqis a better life and the rest of the world hates us for it...

I think you are wrong about this, right now we are fighting against the Shiite muslims, who were opressed by Saddam, as well as the Suni, Infact in one short year bush has managed to do what nobody else has done, unite the Shiites and Suni, I think even some kurds are helping out.

Willie_Bosket
04-09-2004, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by chiba102
And they tie bombs on women and children

Your point is?
I think you are getting Iraq mixed up with Palestine.

I saw that video of the Japanese hostages, it was cruel, I hope the animals keeping them captive don't kill them, the girl is only 18 :eek:

lucubration
04-09-2004, 10:31 AM
One should always respect their enemy.

ironhead31
04-09-2004, 12:08 PM
my point being is, why doesnt american soldiers fight on foot, on land.. with all the iraqi's there... without wiping half of them out first... they're scard... its like that with everyone.. you want to kill a majority of people before you go into full action... so dont go calling iraqi's cowards... when what the american's are just big a coward then they are... Cowards are the ones that hide behind children and in churches,so forth.Hell why send a bunch of men threw on the ground if these scared bastards will not come out and fight? Hell they should come out and fight if they are so bad! That's one reason we have to go in with air power first,to run this COWARDS out of there hidding places! A coward is someone who talks big stuff on TV saying how the almighty USA is going to fall,how they are going to destroy us! Saddam and Bin Laden are prime examples.One got his ass kicked and the other is running wide open fast as he can! Face it the USA is the big dogs of the world when it comes to military power.

Starsky
04-09-2004, 12:12 PM

Your point is null and void. The Iraqis have kidnapped women and children and used them as human shields or tortured them. They have hidden in Mosques to run out and shoot Americans in the backs, then ran back in to the safety of Left-wing Euro-treaties. They have burned people alive, hung them from bridges, and hacked there bodies to bits while grinning and dancing. They have purposely targeted hundreds of individual people, including religious worshippers. They have raped civilians and soldiers, and imprisoned children in pits, and put people feet first into meat grinders. They have rubbed sewage into the wounds of their enemies.

The point is: They are cowards. Their entire army deserted, and the ones that didn't...the Fedayeen use most of the tactics described above. They are primordial pieces of human filth for whom death is far too good. If there were any justice in the world they would be sodomized by a Gorilla, given 1000x papercuts, then slowly dipped into a pool of lemon juice...dying and then being sent straight to hell. Now for the positive part:), they are losing and dying by the thousands.

fireman_x
04-09-2004, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by ironhead31
Face it the USA is the big dogs of the world when it comes to military power.
For how long? Even if the US continues to kick everyones ass it will come at a very large cost financially and emotionally(lives). There is little doubt that the US and especially Austrailia will have to take action in Indonesia within the next 3 years.

BigTruckGuy3500
04-09-2004, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Starsky
Your point is null and void. The Iraqis have kidnapped women and children and used them as human shields or tortured them. They have hidden in Mosques to run out and shoot Americans in the backs, then ran back in to the safety of Left-wing Euro-treaties. They have burned people alive, hung them from bridges, and hacked there bodies to bits while grinning and dancing. They have purposely targeted hundreds of individual people, including religious worshippers. They have raped civilians and soldiers, and imprisoned children in pits, and put people feet first into meat grinders. They have rubbed sewage into the wounds of their enemies.

The point is: They are cowards. Their entire army deserted, and the ones that didn't...the Fedayeen use most of the tactics described above. They are primordial pieces of human filth for whom death is far too good. If there were any justice in the world they would be sodomized by a Gorilla, given 1000x papercuts, then slowly dipped into a pool of lemon juice...dying and then being sent straight to hell. Now for the positive part:), they are losing and dying by the thousands.

Ok, when you say "they" you are referring to a small amount. See, the thing is we don't see the whole picture on the news so it is hard to say who is right and who is wrong. Did you know that an American tank crushed a 6 year old kid in Iraq? There are so many things like this that we don't hear about. To them, we are seen as invaders. They are just trying to be patriots to their country. What would you all do if some how we were invaded and our military and government crushed. The invaders said that they were here to help us. And they just weren't leaving. Would you just sit at home and let them take your natural resources (oil) while they claim to be there only to help you? I know I would put the 2nd ammendment to good use.

Just look at things from both perspectives, and impartially, before you start taking sides.

http://english.aljazeera.net/HomePage <-- you may not like them, but they show more of what is really going on than anything we have.

A Username
04-09-2004, 10:38 PM
These people do play dirty. But hey its war. These war laws that both sides are to respect are silly. These people are cruel. But the bottom line a death is just a death.

The only thing that scares me about these militants is there determination. In a way they have an American spirit. We Americans always pride ourselves on being strong and determined. And so do these ****te and whatever group. They will not lay down. They are zealots. Blind hate that will drive anyone into becoming a monster. I don't think that these people can be broken. And that is kind of scary.

I wonder how the Nazi's pacified the jews so easily. I have seen so many movies of Jew's being depicted as cowards and weaklings. Even when there number were greater. Instead of fighting they just allowed themselves to be killed. The United States needs to learn how to take away the hope from these militants.

Starsky
04-09-2004, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by BigTruckGuy3500
Ok, when you say "they" you are referring to a small amount. See, the thing is we don't see the whole picture on the news so it is hard to say who is right and who is wrong. Did you know that an American tank crushed a 6 year old kid in Iraq? There are so many things like this that we don't hear about. To them, we are seen as invaders. They are just trying to be patriots to their country. What would you all do if some how we were invaded and our military and government crushed. The invaders said that they were here to help us. And they just weren't leaving. Would you just sit at home and let them take your natural resources (oil) while they claim to be there only to help you? I know I would put the 2nd ammendment to good use.

If your a dumbass, yes you would act like a terrorist. Fortunately, the vast majority of Iraqis dont fit into your stereotype. They are happy that Saddam is gone, and want the coalition to stay so they can provide security and stop civil war.

They understand us spending 13x their oil GDP to liberate and rebuild their nation invalidates the whole infantile "No Blood for Oil" tripe.

FatFat Bastard
04-09-2004, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by A Username
These people do play dirty. But hey its war. These war laws that both sides are to respect are silly. These people are cruel. But the bottom line a death is just a death.

The only thing that scares me about these militants is there determination. In a way they have an American spirit. We Americans always pride ourselves on being strong and determined. And so do these ****te and whatever group. They will not lay down. They are zealots. Blind hate that will drive anyone into becoming a monster. I don't think that these people can be broken. And that is kind of scary.

I wonder how the Nazi's pacified the jews so easily. I have seen so many movies of Jew's being depicted as cowards and weaklings. Even when there number were greater. Instead of fighting they just allowed themselves to be killed. The United States needs to learn how to take away the hope from these militants.

the jews pacified themselves for centuries before.
they have never resisted any prosecution in europe due to their strong religious belives.
This why it was so easy for the nazi to treat jews like sheep.

Ruthless4Life
04-09-2004, 11:46 PM
But look at Jews now. They probably realized that they need to make a stand.

Fender85
04-09-2004, 11:52 PM
The reason we can use planes and the Iraqis can't is because we bombed their airfields before the invasion last year. Jesus, you're new word of the day is "tactics." I don't see how having an effective military makes us cowards. Hell, I think Bush is the least cowardly president we've had in a while. Now I know that he's no diplomat, but I respect his "hit me and I'll hit you twice as hard" attitude.

FatFat Bastard
04-10-2004, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Ruthless4Life
But look at Jews now. They probably realized that they need to make a stand.

Warsa getto was the only time jews have ever resisted in europe,
when very few lightly armed jews were able to stop a number of top SS divisions for 10 days. before the getto was completly destroyed.
after this, the nazis never set foot inside the perimeter of the actual camp, claiming that ghosts were hunting it.
(this is how fierce a resistant the jew put out)
toward the end of the nazi procecution, end of ww2
a lot of jews felt that thier god has brocken the agreement(covenet) between them and himself.

Doctor Evil
04-10-2004, 12:26 AM
Seriously - how is holding three hostages a threat for Japan? Sure - they don't withdraw their troops, three innocent people die. But if they don't withdraw their troops, one of two things will happen. The Iraqis will kill them anyways, or the Iraqis will feel empowered and will start taking hostages wholesale until all forces are out of the country. It may sound callous, but why should the Japanese government be so concerned with sacrificing three people for the greater good?

mizzOe
04-10-2004, 12:26 AM
why do you people think thats im from iraq... im not from iraq, its just i think you cant go calling someone a coward because they pick on a weaker person...

america = most powerful country in the world, guns, aircrafts etc
iraq = people that fight with rocks, kids that fight for their country

i dont know where you get your info from, but i doubt that men hide behind their children and women, kids in Iraq are forced to fight, BECAUSE... bombs are being dropped wherever the **** america wants them to be dropped, kids being killed, women, men... come on over 100 bombs got dropped.. and you cant believe that not one child or woman got killed...

im just flipping what the first person said... someone attacks woman with a knife <- coward

america attacks iraq with extremely high tech weaponary...

think who's the cowards... i know americas got good weapons.. and go ahead by all means use it.. but thats the point i was tryin to make.. iraqi attacks a woman with a knife... i agree thats a coward act.. but look at america... and compare it to that iraqi attack...

i ain't hating anyone that replies to this, so dont think im mad, i believe everyones entitled to their own opinion

Fender85
04-10-2004, 12:32 AM

i dont know where you get your info from, but i doubt that men hide behind their children and women

Ask the British forces. Last year when they were cordoning off Najaf the Iraqi soldiers would literally herd women and children in front of them to use them as a cover to try to break through the checkpoints. They know our rules of engagement, and that we wouldn't fire over the heads of women and children, so who's the ****ing coward now? We had Iraqi ground troops and British ground troops, and who resorted to lowballing?

mizzOe
04-10-2004, 12:41 AM
thats why, we're still hearing of Iraqi's getting killed.. if they hide behind their children, why are they still dying... and i wasnt talking about british soliders, i meant when the american's dropped bombs over the country... learn how to read properly before you answer.... and answer me this question.. why the hell is the british and american army over there... Saddam didn't have NO weapons... they've captured him now for no reason...
American's/Jews wanted oil.. thats why they blew up 6000 innocent people in new york (twin towers)... just to use that as an excuse to get to iraq and afganhistan... over 700 jews worked in the twin towers, and NOT ONE OF THEM WERE THERE WHEN IT BLEW UP... i don't care what you say about iraqi's call them whatever you want, i still think american government is the real terrorist and the real cowards, greedy ****ers... if they weren't so greedy none of this would of happened...

enjoyincubus
04-10-2004, 12:45 AM
isnt is amazing how it is acceptable for the iraqis to target civillians, but if we did this, we would be flamed like hell.

Doctor Evil
04-10-2004, 12:47 AM
thats why, we're still hearing of Iraqi's getting killed.. if they hide behind their children, why are they still dying... and i wasnt talking about british soliders, i meant when the american's dropped bombs over the country... learn how to read properly before you answer.... and answer me this question.. why the hell is the british and american army over there... Saddam didn't have NO weapons... they've captured him now for no reason...
American's/Jews wanted oil.. thats why they blew up 6000 innocent people in new york (twin towers)... just to use that as an excuse to get to iraq and afganhistan... over 700 jews worked in the twin towers, and NOT ONE OF THEM WERE THERE WHEN IT BLEW UP... i don't care what you say about iraqi's call them whatever you want, i still think american government is the real terrorist and the real cowards, greedy ****ers... if they weren't so greedy none of this would of happened...

No reason?! What about the atrocities perpetuated by Saddam and his regime over the Iraqi people over the decades? He was taken out of power to neutralise the threat of terrorism, and to free the Iraqi people. Unfortunately, some of them are still believing the anti-West propaganda - but on the whole, things are getting better.

Fender85
04-10-2004, 12:49 AM
Ok, so you're saying you meant that you doubt that the men hid behind women and children when the US started dropping bombs??? And perhaps you should learn how to speak properly before you answer ("Saddam didn't have NO weapons" is a double negative). So, you want to know why we're over there? Because George Bush and Tony Blair said so. Personally I'm all for it. Saddam had it coming, and his sons were following in his footsteps.

FatFat Bastard
04-10-2004, 12:50 AM
why do you people think thats im from iraq... im not from iraq, its just i think you cant go calling someone a coward because they pick on a weaker person...

america = most powerful country in the world, guns, aircrafts etc
iraq = people that fight with rocks, kids that fight for their country

i dont know where you get your info from, but i doubt that men hide behind their children and women, kids in Iraq are forced to fight, BECAUSE... bombs are being dropped wherever the **** america wants them to be dropped, kids being killed, women, men... come on over 100 bombs got dropped.. and you cant believe that not one child or woman got killed...

im just flipping what the first person said... someone attacks woman with a knife <- coward

america attacks iraq with extremely high tech weaponary...

think who's the cowards... i know americas got good weapons.. and go ahead by all means use it.. but thats the point i was tryin to make.. iraqi attacks a woman with a knife... i agree thats a coward act.. but look at america... and compare it to that iraqi attack...

i ain't hating anyone that replies to this, so dont think im mad, i believe everyones entitled to their own opinion

If you really think about this
iraq has very limited number of civilian causalties.
if USA really wanted to after the women and children, i think today Iraq's population would cloes to 100,000 people by now.

what you see in Iraq is not the full US capability

i mean the USA can destroy earth several times over!!!

do you think USA is intentionally trying to kill as many children as it can, just because the marines like to shoot at live targets?

think about this.. does the US want to kill children?
or
its hand is being forced by cowerds who wave white flags and then shoot at them? while positioned in heavely populated area...

you tell me...

Fender85
04-10-2004, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by FatFat Bastard
its hand is being forced by cowerds who wave white flags and then shoot at them? while positioned in heavely populated area...

True, and don't even get me started on the COWARDLY Iraqi army that would dress as civilians, AND who would also PLAY DEAD! And don't even pull out some Machiavellian crap on me. Playing dead is something that should only be reserved for possums.

enjoyincubus
04-10-2004, 01:52 AM
i think its safe to say that noone in this thread has seen the u.s. fully committed to any war. and because of this noone can fully understand what we are capable of. but rest assured, if we wanted iraq to be a wasteland, it would have been the next day. if we wanted to end this thing today, we could.

mizzOe
04-10-2004, 04:03 AM
no weapons were found in iraq, they went looking for them.. nothing was found, yet bush still decided to take his army there... he said they'd let the UN or whatever to look for weapons.. they were there for ages, and didnt find anything, i agree that america can **** over the world, thats not the point of this thread... <- cowards is the point of this thread... i don't particularly care about america ****ing over the world...

i'm saying if the iraqi's hide behind their children, why doesnt the army go and walk over there and **** them over, they dont do ****... they just use it as an excuse for the media to portray iraqi's as cowards and what not... think about it, if someone was hiding behind a child, i doubt they'd have weapons... so why doesnt the american army walk over there and do what they wanted with them.. instead of bitching about it to others.. they couldnt give two ****s about the iraqi people, they just in there for one purpose, to get oil... why on earth would Bush waste his armies time going over there to search for weapons that werent found? Korean has weapons, Britains got weapons... why not go to those coutries and blow **** up? america has the power to **** over iraq if they wanted.. but no.. they didnt... they wanted oil.. so they just took out the leader of iraq, and now they couldnt give to dicks about the people... imo they're just saying that iraqi's are cowards becuz they aint wanna kill innocent peoples.. wanna keep **** normal, now can someone tell me all the weapons that america has found in its time in iraq? :)

like i said before, no hate towards arrogant people... you got your own opinions...

i dont hate america.. i think its one of the best countries in the world... its just the people in charge are totall nut huggers

Doctor Evil
04-10-2004, 07:00 AM
think about it, if someone was hiding behind a child, i doubt they'd have weapons...

:rolleyes: Whatever. They use the children as shields; the troops back off and the Iraqi soldiers - who have a history of not giving two ****s about their countrymen - then attack the troops, and use the civilians as shields during the return fire, and claim they were killed in cold blood by the allied forces.

BigTruckGuy3500
04-10-2004, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by Starsky
If your a dumbass, yes you would act like a terrorist. Fortunately, the vast majority of Iraqis dont fit into your stereotype. They are happy that Saddam is gone, and want the coalition to stay so they can provide security and stop civil war.

They understand us spending 13x their oil GDP to liberate and rebuild their nation invalidates the whole infantile "No Blood for Oil" tripe.

Where do you get this that most Iraqis are happy with the Coalition? American news? British? What about people that have actually been there? Like a few of my buds in the Marines and Army. Or, try Middle Eastern news companies if you don't have anyone in Iraq.

Doctor Evil
04-10-2004, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by BigTruckGuy3500
Or, try Middle Eastern news companies if you don't have anyone in Iraq.

Yeah - they're about as credible as the US and British news services.

Jimineye
04-10-2004, 08:23 AM

Lets hear it for Kucinich Junior!!!

What income are the Americans and Brittish bringing in from oil in Iraq? Give me a percentage.

You can go ahead and think the U.S are cowards. We honestl don't care. We are not going to start using rocks to fight, that's absurd. I will remember the next time I get into a fight and I'm bigger than the guy to go "Wait, I need to cut down, before we fight, so it will be "fair". :rolleyes:

Jimineye
04-10-2004, 08:27 AM
no weapons were found in iraq, they went looking for them.. nothing was found, yet bush still decided to take his army there... he said they'd let the UN or whatever to look for weapons.. they were there for ages, and didnt find anything, i agree that america can **** over the world, thats not the point of this thread... <- cowards is the point of this thread... i don't particularly care about america ****ing over the world...

i'm saying if the iraqi's hide behind their children, why doesnt the army go and walk over there and **** them over, they dont do ****... they just use it as an excuse for the media to portray iraqi's as cowards and what not... think about it, if someone was hiding behind a child, i doubt they'd have weapons... so why doesnt the american army walk over there and do what they wanted with them.. instead of bitching about it to others.. they couldnt give two ****s about the iraqi people, they just in there for one purpose, to get oil... why on earth would Bush waste his armies time going over there to search for weapons that werent found? Korean has weapons, Britains got weapons... why not go to those coutries and blow **** up? america has the power to **** over iraq if they wanted.. but no.. they didnt... they wanted oil.. so they just took out the leader of iraq, and now they couldnt give to dicks about the people... imo they're just saying that iraqi's are cowards becuz they aint wanna kill innocent peoples.. wanna keep **** normal, now can someone tell me all the weapons that america has found in its time in iraq? :)

like i said before, no hate towards arrogant people... you got your own opinions...

i dont hate america.. i think its one of the best countries in the world... its just the people in charge are totall nut huggers

Are you seriously 13 or something?

The Kurgan
04-10-2004, 08:31 AM
Politicians in the ivory towers, Iraqi militants on the ground, both cowards. The only brave people in this world are those who try to survive in the face of poverty, war, plague, incompetance, uncaring leaders and enviromental catastrophe.

The Kurgan
04-10-2004, 08:34 AM
Saddam didn't have NO weapons...

That's a double negative mate. Your saying he did have weapons. The word you probably mean to say is any.

honeybbqgrundle
04-10-2004, 12:16 PM
It's not really cowardly, to them it's the most effective way to fight. It's terrible of course, but logically it's their only choice. They're not stupid enough (unfortunately) to go toe to toe with us and get crushed. We used guerilla warfare against the British in the Revolution for the same reasons: we couldn't fight them straight up. We didn't use little kids of course because we weren't that crazy, and the British would have just shot them anyway

BigTruckGuy3500
04-10-2004, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by honeybbqgrundle
It's not really cowardly, to them it's the most effective way to fight. It's terrible of course, but logically it's their only choice. They're not stupid enough (unfortunately) to go toe to toe with us and get crushed. We used guerilla warfare against the British in the Revolution for the same reasons: we couldn't fight them straight up. We didn't use little kids of course because we weren't that crazy, and the British would have just shot them anyway

See, you get it. They can't exactly go face to face because they'd be owned before they could even fire a shot. Unfortunately for our boys, this is the only way they see themselves making any progress.

benefit
04-10-2004, 06:50 PM
hahaha right..

If you (Iraq) and me (US) were put in a death match for a period of time, during which we could develop our own techniques and weapons, and I killed you because during that time I developed a gun while your brains could only afford to make a knife, that wouldn't mean that I'm a coward, that would mean that I'm just more evolved and more civilized than you.

mizzOe
04-10-2004, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Jimineye
Lets hear it for Kucinich Junior!!!

What income are the Americans and Brittish bringing in from oil in Iraq? Give me a percentage.

You can go ahead and think the U.S are cowards. We honestl don't care. We are not going to start using rocks to fight, that's absurd. I will remember the next time I get into a fight and I'm bigger than the guy to go "Wait, I need to cut down, before we fight, so it will be "fair". :rolleyes:

this is my last time trying to throw my point across...

the point of this thread... iraqi's being cowards?... alright

what makes them cowards for attacking some japanese people? they worn masks, held them hostage... who cares...

^what you said last about the cutting down for a fight... exactly.. those iraqi's don't cut down to attack japanese people... nor does america cut down for attacking iraq... the world isnt fair, you cant go and call someone cowards because you dont like them...

america attacks iraq = america will win due to better weaponary
iraqi's attack those japanese people = iraqi's will win, cuz they had weapons...

it's nothing to do with being cowards, when it comes down to **** like that... if you've got a weapon use it, but if you're going to call someone a coward for using a weapon against helpless people.. then you might as well call american's cowards too... iraqi's dont have the type of weaponary that america does.. and in this instants the japanese didnt have weapons... think about what im saying, im not hating on the american people... just trying to prove a point about this thread "about cowards"...

and no i am not 13 ~_~

Debaser
04-10-2004, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Doctor Evil
No reason?! What about the atrocities perpetuated by Saddam and his regime over the Iraqi people over the decades? He was taken out of power to neutralise the threat of terrorism, and to free the Iraqi people. Unfortunately, some of them are still believing the anti-West propaganda - but on the whole, things are getting better.

If you truly think the war was for ousting a ruthless dictator, then you're sadly mistaken. The US just uses this instance to justify its actions. There are plent more places far worse than Iraq. You sir are a sucker.

Starsky
04-10-2004, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Debaser
If you truly think the war was for ousting a ruthless dictator, then you're sadly mistaken. The US just uses this instance to justify its actions. There are plent more places far worse than Iraq. You sir are a sucker.

If you think the war was for oil or imperialism, then thats even worse.

mizzOe
04-10-2004, 11:31 PM
^explain why they're over there then.. without using the sorry ass excuse of looking for weapons ~_~

Starsky
04-10-2004, 11:36 PM
^explain why they're over there then.. without using the sorry ass excuse of looking for weapons ~_~

To weaken the regimes in Syria, Iran(The prime sponsor of Islamic terrorism), and Saudi Arabia. To destroy the possibility of an armed Saddam and terrorists interacting. To try and make the Middle East less like Syria and more like Jordan.

If you think these sound stupid, then examine your own supposed reasons of why the war occured. Examine the probability, accuracy, and general truthfulness of taglines you always assumed true. Do some research and draw conclusions as to whether or not the war really was about "oil" or "imperialism". If you arrive at those conclusions then more power to you, but lets see how it goes.

mizzOe
04-10-2004, 11:44 PM
yep :) seeing american's went there to decrease terrorist attacks, why did a few hundred people die in a terrorist attack in south america.. terrorist attacks happen, by going to a country and stopping ONE man (saddam) its not going to stop the other terrorist around the world... why didnt they go to Korean and blow up things there.. they've got weapons of mass destruction... America has them too... Iraq 'had" them... why out of all the countries that had weapons americans went to Iraq to look for weapons? when the UN or whoever went there too look for them didnt find anything... its very very strange to me doesnt all add up...

BuckWyld
04-11-2004, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by FatFat Bastard
If you really think about this
iraq has very limited number of civilian causalties.
if USA really wanted to after the women and children, i think today Iraq's population would cloes to 100,000 people by now.

I looked around online and the number of civilian casualties seems to be between 8500 and 10500, doesnt seem that limited to me. especially compared to 500 or so US casualties.

Petey_G
04-11-2004, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by BuckWyld
I looked around online and the number of civilian casualties seems to be between 8500 and 10500, doesnt seem that limited to me. especially compared to 500 or so US casualties.

So what the **** do you want then, more US deaths?? Will that make you ****ing happy??

Face the facts bro, the US is risking soldiers lives to keep civilians as safe as they can be. It is not our fault if the Iraqis want to fight in crowded cities and civilians die.

Debaser
04-11-2004, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Petey_G
So what the **** do you want then, more US deaths?? Will that make you ****ing happy??

Face the facts bro, the US is risking soldiers lives to keep civilians as safe as they can be. It is not our fault if the Iraqis want to fight in crowded cities and civilians die.

Not all of the civilian deaths were caused by Iraqi militants. It's difficult to say how many have died from the bad guys, but there is no doubt thousands dead from the US soldiers.

mr_freeman
04-11-2004, 03:16 PM

"American's/Jews wanted oil.. thats why they blew up 6000 innocent people in new york (twin towers)... just to use that as an excuse to get to iraq and afganhistan..."

"i still think american government is the real terrorist "

Im sorry but you have got some SERIOUS SH*t clogging up your brain mister.........you really think that the American Government planned out the twin towers terrorist attack? please dont tell me that you actualy believe what you were just saying.........I mean you can just imagine it now cant you ....George Bush planning to blow up two major towers that would financialy set back America a very far amount.........planning to kill thousands of americans.......even blowing up some of the pentagon just so that he could get to topple saddam and some oil? ARE U SICK IN THE HEAD???
And so you probably think that Osama bin laden just admitted on video that he did this for George Bushes benefit.....and i suppose you probably think that he is secretly living in the whitehouse with him right now smoking a cigar together laughing at the spanish train bombs [that they planned too for reasons that only you can think up] having a nice beer together too....

Dream on and please stop talking ludacris amounts of **** and making laughable accusations aginst the US government.......Im so surprised that you were not flamed to pieces for this earlier when you said that sh*t....

mizzOe
04-11-2004, 11:44 PM
do you speak arabic to understand what bin laden was saying on them tapes? why don't we ever hear the actual tapes? just some voice over dude... and yes i do think that, and i know alot of other people that think the same (non-muslims), i'm entitled to my own opinion... geogre bush is a ****ing bitch period... he ain't done nothing constructive in his time as president... biggest cock blower. Clinton kept the peace between everyone... bush just wants to be a ****ing hero and he's doing it all wrong, its so clear to see how ****ing idiotic he is. blah.. this is going to be my last post on here, and if you people qoute what i say, don't think im not replying to it becuase i think you're right, or i havent got anything to say... its becuz im not wasting my time anymore trying to prove my point about the intial subject of this thread :)

Petey_G
04-12-2004, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Debaser
Not all of the civilian deaths were caused by Iraqi militants. It's difficult to say how many have died from the bad guys, but there is no doubt thousands dead from the US soldiers.

What I ment by my previous statement was the fact that our Soldiers are being VERY cautious in thier fighting...This extreme caution is saving more Iraqi civilians lives, but is risking our soldiers more.

I blame the civilian death toll on the Iraqis because they continiously want to fight our marines in crowded places. Accidents happen fighting in cowded places.

mr_freeman
04-12-2004, 05:33 AM
do you speak arabic to understand what bin laden was saying on them tapes? why don't we ever hear the actual tapes? just some voice over dude... and yes i do think that, and i know alot of other people that think the same (non-muslims), i'm entitled to my own opinion... geogre bush is a ****ing bitch period... he ain't done nothing constructive in his time as president... biggest cock blower. Clinton kept the peace between everyone... bush just wants to be a ****ing hero and he's doing it all wrong, its so clear to see how ****ing idiotic he is. blah.. this is going to be my last post on here, and if you people qoute what i say, don't think im not replying to it becuase i think you're right, or i havent got anything to say... its becuz im not wasting my time anymore trying to prove my point about the intial subject of this thread :)

................? I cant believe that you are still trying to stand by your so called "opinion" that george bush planned to blow up the twin towers and the pentagon......and as far as that being an "opinion" goes ........that is the kind of opinion that a 12 year old boy has that likes still playing with his action man in his back garden. So after I explain to you many reasons why it is clearly imposssible you decide to pick up on the point I made about Bin laden's vidio tapes of him admitting and endorsing the attacks and saying because there is a "voice over" we dont know what he is really saying.....? ARE U AS THICK AS TEN TONS OF SH*T????
Do you really think that they play a voice over when they show it to arab countries?? OF COURSE THEY DONT!! arabs speek arabic therfore they would understand what he was saying and I doubt that if he wasnt admitting the attacks then they wouldnt have as much support for him and I doubt they would help cover up for George Bush and keep it a big secret from the rest of the world that bin laden was really inoccent do you????

The thing I hate about your posts is that they are not full of concievable points that make sense and they dont have any credibility to them whatsoever.........and then you try and bring up this whole "well I dont care but that is my opinion.." but you fail to see that you cannot justify something as inconcievable as George Bush committing the 9/11 suicide attacks and call it an opinion because it is NOT.
What it is, is you feeling as though you have something very extreme and defiant to say about serious subject matter, that will turn heads and make you look very rebbelious towards the rest of the worlds rational opinion......and challenges the whole credibility of the US government and the worlds media........this sort of thing is what young children do to seek attention and if you still stand by such irrational beliefs such as this then you obviously do not belong in this intellectual forum.

and by the way dont use these attention seeking "opinions" as a way of demonising governments as though you know exactly what goes on behind closed doors.....as a way of childishly flaming George Bush because it is pathetic.......and dont even try to say that I am just too proud to admitt that my own country is corrupt because I am not from the US i am from the UK and I am still ridiculing your unbelievable BULLSH*T.

And as for you saying that you are not going to reply because you cannot be bothered and so forth..........the reason you wont reply is because you know that your accusations are so spineless and undefendable that you know you have no logical comeback so just withdraw the sh*t you have been talking you 12 year old little boy.

Randynaz
04-20-2004, 02:15 AM

this seriously makes me sick. its called comon sense if you have better tactics or weapons you use them. you go to war to destroy the enemy not to fight fair its not a f*cking boxing match i swear some people are stupid.

mizzOe
04-20-2004, 04:24 AM
Originally posted by Randynaz
this seriously makes me sick. its called comon sense if you have better tactics or weapons you use them. you go to war to destroy the enemy not to fight fair its not a f*cking boxing match i swear some people are stupid.

^you still don't get what i've been trying to say...

america got better weapons then iraqi's
^^^^^^ got that...

iraqi's had a weapon when they took those japanese hostages
^^^^^ get that one too?

if you have a weapon use it right... thats what they were doing...
america's got good weapons they use on iraqi's...
iraqi's had a "better" weapon then the japanese...

so before you call iraqi's cowards for using a weapon... think about it...

ignorant people these days :)