PDA

View Full Version : MealPlex, Thermo DynamX, and Whey??

TKE4Life
04-08-2004, 03:53 PM
Ok guys, I'm about 5'9 - 5'10 always played soccer.. So my legs are mostly muscle, so my weight would obviously be affected. I currently weigh about 205lbs. My goal is to add strength and tone to my entire body, especially cutting down the fat on my abs. I'm starting a lifting program 3 times a week, and running almost every day(or trying). My mom bouth 100% whey to make cookies for my dad(he's on the South Beach Diet). and I went out and bought MealPlex and Thermo DynamX today. I was goign to start taking the Whey that my mom bought and then I bought these two items today... So my question is which of the three should I use, should I use all three? and when would the best time to take them be? I thought about taking all three, but that is A LOT of protein isn't it? The Thermo DynamX will be taken like 2 pills an hour before my workout (roughly 9-10 in the morning) and then again like two pills at 4 in the afternoon. Help me from there!!! thanks

massive member
04-09-2004, 07:12 AM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=254196

?????

TKE4Life
04-09-2004, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by massive member
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=254196

?????

yes, I redid my post because some dude was bitchin about it having a bad subject title and stuff... I thought I deleted that other thread, my bad........... but "?????" isn't exactly a helpful answer man.. oh well

massive member
04-09-2004, 09:45 AM
thats cool

thought perhaps you couldnt find your first post and was reposting. had me confused ;)

whats mealplex?

anthonyfel
04-09-2004, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by TKE4Life
Ok guys, I'm about 5'9 - 5'10 always played soccer.. So my legs are mostly muscle, so my weight would obviously be affected. I currently weigh about 205lbs. My goal is to add strength and tone to my entire body, especially cutting down the fat on my abs. I'm starting a lifting program 3 times a week, and running almost every day(or trying). My mom bouth 100% whey to make cookies for my dad(he's on the South Beach Diet). and I went out and bought MealPlex and Thermo DynamX today. I was goign to start taking the Whey that my mom bought and then I bought these two items today... So my question is which of the three should I use, should I use all three? and when would the best time to take them be? I thought about taking all three, but that is A LOT of protein isn't it? The Thermo DynamX will be taken like 2 pills an hour before my workout (roughly 9-10 in the morning) and then again like two pills at 4 in the afternoon. Help me from there!!! thanks

Hey, could you please post the cookie recipe?
I think it should be healhty.