PDA

View Full Version : This Is How I Feel About Muslims...

mr_freeman
04-08-2004, 03:35 PM
--Note To Muslims
If you are a muslim who has been referred to this page, please READ it before responding .
• I am not a muslim. I do not believe in allah.
• I do not believe in the muslim devil, either.
• SURPRISE! I do not believe in the muslim hell, or the muslim heaven.
• I don't care if you believe in allah or not. As long as you do not try to shove your god down my throat we will be fine.
• No, I'm not afraid of you
• No, I'm not afraid of your allah.
• No, I'm not afraid of your devil, either.
• No, I'm not afraid of YOUR 'truth'.
• No, I don't think if I listen to what you say I might change my mind.
• No, I'm not afraid that I might be wrong.
• No, I don't think your god is the only god.
• No, I don't think your way is the only way.
• No, your god did NOT create me. If you are past puberty and still do not know how human beings are made, please smack your parents for me. Then find a decent sexual education teacher and ask them about SEX.
• No, your allah did NOT create my parents. Or my parents' parents. Or my parents' parents' parents. If you do not know how humans came to be, please kill your parents for me, they shouldn't be allowed to breed. Then find a decent biology teacher and ask them about evolution.
• No, your "allah" does not love me.
• No, I am NOT WRONG.
• No, I don't believe I'm going to burn in your hell for all eternity.
• No, I don't want to go to your heaven, no matter how good you might think it is.
• If you are so desperate to have somebody burn in your hell, perhaps you can go there yourself.
• No, saying "peace be upon you" or does not change where I am going when I die.
• Yes, I have read your quran.
• No, I do not believe it is the word of any god.
• No, I didn't feel inspired by it.
• Yes, I did notice the contradictions in it.
• No, I'm not going to give you a list of those contradictions. If you are incapable of reading the quran yourself then perhaps you shouldn't call yourself a muslim.
• No, I'm not making it up.
• Yes, I find most of what goes on in the quran to be disgusting and I really think anybody who can read everything that goes on in it and STILL say the god of that book is great and merciful and wonderful and awesome - REALLY needs to re-examine their values.
• No, my childhood is none of your concern. I was not abused by my parents, and for you to say that I am the way I am because of a bad childhood would be a cop out on your part, an insult, and an excellent show of how very unintelligent you are.
• No, I'm not the way I am because I wish to 'rebel'. Are you the way you are because you wish to rebel?
• No, it's not a phase.
• No, I'm not going to call out to your allah when the time of my death has come.
• No, I do not think that if I said a prayer/called out to 'allah'/read the quran/listened to you/etc. that I would suddenly be a muslim. Maybe if I had my brain removed completely...
• And no, I am NOT obligated to answer every stupid question you might ask.
• If I do not wish to debate with you it is not because I can't back up what I say. It is either because I do not feel you are worthy or capable of an intelligent debate or because I'm just not in the mood. And no, this does not mean you "win".
• Being a non-muslim does NOT mean that I do not belong on the face of the earth.
• Christians Jews,Satanists, Pagans, Atheists, and other non-muslims do not consider themselves Muslims. Therefore we do not know Osama Bin Laden, we do NOT side with him, and we are not responsible for what he or any other group of persons have done.
• We weren't responsible for Spanish train suicide attack either or any other suicide bombing related to muslims and it is NOT our fault and we did not bring this on ourselves.
Please do not preach at me. I have read your quran and I have gone to your mosques and I DO NOT BELIEVE IN ALLAH. To me, your entire belief system is just another myth. I don't care if you think I'm going to burn in your hell. If you absolutely must think that - so be it, but please do not bring it up with me. You may or may not know where you will go when you die, I know where I will go when I die, I will not change my mind about this.
If you do preach at me - please do not think that you are any different from the hundreds (perhaps thousands) of other muslims who have preached at me. Do you think YOU would change your mind and worship a different god just because a hundred of its followers all preached the same thing at you? Or would you just find each and everyone of those people rude, and then continue to believe in islam as you do?
If I grant you the favour of an intellectual debate on religion, please act somewhat logically. I cannot emphasize how laughable the following argument is:
"The quran says allah is real and that the quran is the word of allah. Therefore, allah must be real since the quran, which is the word of allah, says allah is real."
Any argument along those lines is absurd. If you do not see why, please tell me so that I may avoid any frustration on my behalf by arguing with a complete idiot.
Everybody has the right to believe what they believe. NOBODY has the right to push their beliefs on their fellow beings. To preach at someone who does not wish to be preached at is RAPE. Not rape of the body, but rape of the mind and of the soul. There is no excuse for it.
Thank you.

please non-muslim or not .....discuss how you feel about this religion and this response to it.

iOse
04-08-2004, 03:39 PM
post this in misc forum.

malty
04-08-2004, 03:40 PM
i think what you need is a good casein protein. happy lifting

short_dude
04-08-2004, 03:41 PM
hey troll,

enjoy being banned.

A_C
04-08-2004, 03:43 PM
Ok, and why the **** do we care? This is a body building forum, not a "how i feel about muskim forum" and are you stupid? What the hell do you expect responses to be like? You are just asking for a flame war, also you have a post count of 1, you joined this forum to paste that garbage? wtf...

Haider254
04-08-2004, 03:50 PM
1. why are you posting this in a teen bodybuilding forum, people get flamed here for asking questions about something which doesn't really relate to bodybuilding but kinda does... so what the hell makes you think people are going to give a flying **** what you think about a religion

2. are you an idiot?

2. do you think you will enjoy being banned?

Haider254
04-08-2004, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by mr_freeman
--
• Christians Jews,Satanists, Pagans, Atheists, and other non-muslims do not consider themselves Muslims

NO **** SHERLOCK!!!! DO YOU WANT A BLUEPETER BADGE FOR THAT 1??

raprazant
04-08-2004, 03:57 PM
*** MOVED TO THE RELIGION FORUM ***

lwp
04-08-2004, 04:05 PM
Your either a believer or infidel right..

I don't care much for the islam religion...

Ruthless4Life
04-08-2004, 04:09 PM
The same thing can be said about any other religion.

Muscle D
04-08-2004, 04:13 PM
i disagree....i don't believe in much evolution

ask an evolution scientist and 7.5/10 will tell you humans from evolution is impossible (actual fact I obtained from a study)

anyways...

mr_freeman
04-08-2004, 04:15 PM
yeah maybe but most other religions havnt declared holy war against the rest of the world and killed thousands and thousands of innocent people which theystand stongly by after.......and also other religions arnt asaggressive as muslims at trying to convert other to thier religion.....and other religions accept the fact that we dont all worship the same god wheras most muslims find this idea absolutly unnacceptable and think that they should either convert..or be a next victim for their suicide attacks.

Ruthless4Life
04-08-2004, 04:18 PM
yeah maybe but most other religions havnt declared holy war against the rest of the world and killed thousands and thousands of innocent people which theystand stongly by after.......and also other religions arnt asaggressive as muslims at trying to convert other to thier religion.....and other religions accept the fact that we dont all worship the same god wheras most muslims find this idea absolutly unnacceptable and think that they should either convert..or be a next victim for their suicide attacks.

Islam never declared war on anyone. It is the terrorists using Islam to justify their motives. There's a BIG difference.

BuckWyld
04-08-2004, 04:18 PM
can we move this thread back to the teen section please?

soufi
04-08-2004, 04:30 PM
You say that you have read the quran, But you still say that muslims know Osama Bin Laden and are responsible for the terroist attacks.

1. You tried to translate teh arabic and were not succesful

2. You are full of ****

I am not gonna preach to you, I am not really a muslim, and I do not care for it being in here.

Maybe instead of wasteing ur time trying to make ppl feel bad and cheated, You should spend more time reading bodybuilding books idiot

Soufi

LethalOnGuitarZ
04-08-2004, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Haider254
NO **** SHERLOCK!!!! DO YOU WANT A BLUEPETER BADGE FOR THAT 1??
LoL. Nice one. :D

There's nothing wrong with most of Islam. Terrorists and cruel dictators like Saddam give it such a bad name that it's lost all the respect it used to have from the world. Now when people think Islam, they think - Terrorist, suicide bomber, destruction, poor country, Bin Laden, People living in poverty... it's just what people associate Islam with nowadays.

mr_freeman
04-08-2004, 04:40 PM
"2. You are full of ****

I am not gonna preach to you, I am not really a muslim"

oh your not "realy" a muslim? Then what does that mean......?your part christian part jew and part robo cop too????
whos the one that is "full of ****"

D_I
04-08-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Ruthless4Life
Islam never declared war on anyone. It is the terrorists using Islam to justify their motives. There's a BIG difference.
BIG BUMP TO THAT!

Although I belive the Islam religion is flawed, The majority of the follwers are very peaceful and kind people for the most part.

The khoran does instruct the belivers to try to convert the infidel. If they disagree, slay them. That's the major flaw. But that's what you get when a angry dude writes a book. :D

Religious extremists are the problem. Every religion has them. Hell the Catholics went on a rampage and started slaying jews, all in the name of Jesus Christ.

D.I.

TranceNRG
04-08-2004, 04:48 PM
freeman...
that's good

it's your opinion, and you're entitled to have one.

Just lilke you dun like muslims shoving their opinions down your throat, I hope you dun expect people to accept your idea as the truth.

based on my opinion you're far away from it. but that's jus' my opinion.

I'm sure alot of people do think like you though.
but who really cares.
you think now that you stated this, people will turn around and become a hater like you?

TranceNRG
04-08-2004, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by D_I
BIG BUMP TO THAT!

Although I belive the Islam religion is flawed, The majority of the follwers are very peaceful and kind people for the most part.

The khoran does instruct the belivers to try to convert the infidel. If they disagree, slay them. That's the major flaw. But that's what you get when a angry dude writes a book. :D

Religious extremists are the problem. Every religion has them. Hell the Catholics went on a rampage and started slaying jews, all in the name of Jesus Christ.

D.I.

Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things.

http://www.harunyahya.com/32why_an_authoritarian_soc12.php

mr_freeman
04-08-2004, 04:52 PM
that was wht i was sayin earlier....muslims actual basis of religion has a very strict and one minded theme...which in effect makes them recluse from other religions in todays society and argumentative

TranceNRG
04-08-2004, 04:59 PM
that was wht i was sayin earlier....muslims actual basis of religion has a very strict and one minded theme...which in effect makes them recluse from other religions in todays society and argumentative

sorry what?!

so it's one minded if they disagree with you?!
or it's one minded if they have their own opinions?!

AnotherScorpion
04-08-2004, 04:59 PM
mr weedman,

Stop smokin S^&%!!

waz
04-08-2004, 05:10 PM
what is the point of this thread?
So your trying to say you hate muslims because you think they are stupid terrorists that will beleive anything they are told.
Name a few contrys that Islaam has declared war on. A few extremeists may have called for a holy war, Islaam hasn't declared war on anyone, extremists have.

You are entitled to have your opinion, as is everyone, including muslims.

waz
04-08-2004, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by TranceNRG
freeman...
that's good

it's your opinion, and you're entitled to have one.

Just lilke you dun like muslims shoving their opinions down your throat, I hope you dun expect people to accept your idea as the truth.

based on my opinion you're far away from it. but that's jus' my opinion.

I'm sure alot of people do think like you though.
but who really cares.
you think now that you stated this, people will turn around and become a hater like you?

affy
04-08-2004, 07:09 PM
--Note To Muslims
If you are a muslim who has been referred to this page, please READ it before responding .
• I am not a muslim. I do not believe in allah.
• I do not believe in the muslim devil, either.
• SURPRISE! I do not believe in the muslim hell, or the muslim heaven.
• I don't care if you believe in allah or not. As long as you do not try to shove your god down my throat we will be fine.
• No, I'm not afraid of your allah.
• No, your god did NOT create me. If you are past puberty and still do not know how human beings are made, please smack your parents for me. Then find a decent sexual education teacher and ask them about SEX.
• No, your allah did NOT create my parents. Or my parents' parents. Or my parents' parents' parents. If you do not know how humans came to be, please kill your parents for me, they shouldn't be allowed to breed. Then find a decent biology teacher and ask them about evolution.
• No, your "allah" does not love me.
• No, I am NOT WRONG.
• No, I don't want to go to your heaven, no matter how good you might think it is.
• If you are so desperate to have somebody burn in your hell, perhaps you can go there yourself.
• No, saying "peace be upon you" or does not change where I am going when I die.
• No, I'm not going to give you a list of those contradictions. If you are incapable of reading the quran yourself then perhaps you shouldn't call yourself a muslim.
• Yes, I find most of what goes on in the quran to be disgusting and I really think anybody who can read everything that goes on in it and STILL say the god of that book is great and merciful and wonderful and awesome - REALLY needs to re-examine their values.
• No, my childhood is none of your concern. I was not abused by my parents, and for you to say that I am the way I am because of a bad childhood would be a cop out on your part, an insult, and an excellent show of how very unintelligent you are.
• No, I'm not the way I am because I wish to 'rebel'. Are you the way you are because you wish to rebel?
• No, it's not a phase.
• No, I'm not going to call out to your allah when the time of my death has come.
• No, I do not think that if I said a prayer/called out to 'allah'/read the quran/listened to you/etc. that I would suddenly be a muslim. Maybe if I had my brain removed completely...
• If I do not wish to debate with you it is not because I can't back up what I say. It is either because I do not feel you are worthy or capable of an intelligent debate or because I'm just not in the mood. And no, this does not mean you "win".
• Being a non-muslim does NOT mean that I do not belong on the face of the earth.
• Christians Jews,Satanists, Pagans, Atheists, and other non-muslims do not consider themselves Muslims. Therefore we do not know Osama Bin Laden, we do NOT side with him, and we are not responsible for what he or any other group of persons have done.
• We weren't responsible for Spanish train suicide attack either or any other suicide bombing related to muslims and it is NOT our fault and we did not bring this on ourselves.
Please do not preach at me. I have read your quran and I have gone to your mosques and I DO NOT BELIEVE IN ALLAH. To me, your entire belief system is just another myth. I don't care if you think I'm going to burn in your hell. If you absolutely must think that - so be it, but please do not bring it up with me. You may or may not know where you will go when you die, I know where I will go when I die, I will not change my mind about this.
If you do preach at me - please do not think that you are any different from the hundreds (perhaps thousands) of other muslims who have preached at me. Do you think YOU would change your mind and worship a different god just because a hundred of its followers all preached the same thing at you? Or would you just find each and everyone of those people rude, and then continue to believe in islam as you do?
If I grant you the favour of an intellectual debate on religion, please act somewhat logically. I cannot emphasize how laughable the following argument is:
"The quran says allah is real and that the quran is the word of allah. Therefore, allah must be real since the quran, which is the word of allah, says allah is real."
Any argument along those lines is absurd. If you do not see why, please tell me so that I may avoid any frustration on my behalf by arguing with a complete idiot.
Everybody has the right to believe what they believe. NOBODY has the right to push their beliefs on their fellow beings. To preach at someone who does not wish to be preached at is RAPE. Not rape of the body, but rape of the mind and of the soul. There is no excuse for it.
Thank you.

please non-muslim or not .....discuss how you feel about this religion and this response to it.

t0mmy
04-08-2004, 09:31 PM
i don't hate muslims, i hate terrorists. My hatred can be confused with hatred of muslims because "Not all muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are muslims"

and would u people stop flaming this guy?? His points are justified and are his opinions

TranceNRG
04-08-2004, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by t0mmy
i don't hate muslims, i hate terrorists. My hatred can be confused with hatred of muslims because "Not all muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are muslims"

and would u people stop flaming this guy?? His points are justified and are his opinions

not all terrorists are muslims
only the ones that are constantly in the Media :D

look at Colombia
Ireland
Spain (Basque)
Oklohoma Bomber
etc.

plus, he is entitled to his opinion, you're right

gluon999
04-08-2004, 09:41 PM

What is your definition of a terrorist?

To me, the 9/11 hijackers are equally worthless as McVeigh or the DC snipers, or even those Palestinians and Israelis who kill innocent civilians. So I don't see any logic in your argument that all terrorists are muslims.

t0mmy
04-08-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by gluon999
What is your definition of a terrorist?

To me, the 9/11 hijackers are equally worthless as McVeigh or the DC snipers, or even those Palestinians and Israelis who kill innocent civilians. So I don't see any logic in your argument that all terrorists are muslims.

One of the DC snipers was muslim

but I was merely using a phrase that was perhaps a bit too general.

I meant those fighting a jihad for the "almighty allah". Those who support OBL and those against the values of the Western World. Basically, muslim terrorists.

Also, I see Palestinians killing far more innocent civilians than Israelis. :o what religion are the palestinians again???

Another thing, OBL for all we know may not be muslim, but could be using the muslims of the world to fight his war against America because he knows they are a passionate people and have similar beliefs to that of OBL in regards to the USA.

One more thing. Terrorists are going to end up killing many innocent people that it will become like Japan in WW2. We will bomb their asses and no one will give a ****.

t0mmy
04-08-2004, 09:56 PM
By the way, I'm sorry if I find it hard to accept savages that parade the dead burnt out bodies of my brothers on TV.

In case you haven't heard: Iraqis/Muslims captured 3 Japanese soldiers and are threatening to burn them ALIVE unless Japan withdraws its troops. Whoa Savages is a compliment to these people. Would America/Christians blackmail Iraq in this manner? Hell NO!

Mods: I am not being racist as i am not generalizing, I'm just justifying my points to the 2 that recently questioned my very own choice of opinion.

gluon999
04-08-2004, 10:07 PM
One of the DC snipers was muslim

but I was merely using a phrase that was perhaps a bit too general.

I meant those fighting a jihad for the "almighty allah". Those who support OBL and those against the values of the Western World. Basically, muslim terrorists.

Also, I see Palestinians killing far more innocent civilians than Israelis. :o what religion are the palestinians again???

Another thing, OBL for all we know may not be muslim, but could be using the muslims of the world to fight his war against America because he knows they are a passionate people and have similar beliefs to that of OBL in regards to the USA.

One more thing. Terrorists are going to end up killing many innocent people that it will become like Japan in WW2. We will bomb their asses and no one will give a ****.

So are you saying that because the Palestinians kill more civilians than the Israelis, only the Palestinians are terrorists?

Heck, if you are going to define terrorists by how many civilians they kill, then the US is probably one of the biggest terrorists out there (look at Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan).

All I am saying is that open your eyes and quit being so narrow minded. Its not just the Muslims that are committing murders and bombings out there so don't just put all the blame on them.

oneofmany
04-08-2004, 10:11 PM
My openion:

Teenager are dump enough.
But teenager bodybuilders are the dumpest of them all.
They are idiots whom nobody listen to so they post their pathetic openion on the net.
teenagers have no sence of empathy. They can not put themselfs in the situation of others.
this makes them self-righous, self-centered.
they read a few lines from CNN and take them as the true.

Islamic Gehad
alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllll

t0mmy
04-08-2004, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by oneofmany
My openion:

Teenager are dump enough.
But teenager bodybuilders are the dumpest of them all.
They are idiots whom nobody listen to so they post their pathetic openion on the net.
teenagers have no sence of empathy. They can not put themselfs in the situation of others.
this makes them self-righous, self-centered.
they read a few lines from CNN and take them as the true.

Islamic Gehad
alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllll

no sense of empathy? that is umm just as contradictory as the "QUran". Empathy is when you can identify one's feeling because you have been through the same. How can u have no sense of this? So, like your post yells, you have no idea.

I won't comment on the rest of your post as i don't want to sink to your level of "dumpness"

banned
04-08-2004, 11:21 PM
By the way, I'm sorry if I find it hard to accept savages that parade the dead burnt out bodies of my brothers on TV.

What about the 'savages' who parade the dead, grotesque bodies of Uday and Qusay Hussein on TV?

Sure you can say that they are war criminals. But, hey they haven't even been given a free trial yet (innocent until proven guilty, remember? Or does such a rule only apply to non-muslim?) And is it rightshowcase their dead bodies for the whole world to see?

Would America/Christians blackmail Iraq in this manner? Hell NO!

When you mentioned 'America', do you realise that America consists of muslims too?

So what about such Muslim Americans? Would they do such blackmailing?

irpker
04-08-2004, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by banned
What about the 'savages' who parade the dead, grotesque bodies of Uday and Qusay Hussein on TV?

Sure you can say that they are war criminals. But, hey they haven't even been given a free trial yet (innocent until proven guilty, remember? Or does such a rule only apply to non-muslim?) And is it rightshowcase their dead bodies for the whole world to see?

If you want to be specific, rather then surrendering, Uday and Qusay chose to fight it out to the end. They didn't want a trial.

Second, there's a big difference between showing a picture of a corpse, compared to a film of charred civilian bodies being dragged around on the streets, and hanging them from bridges, while beating them with sticks.

SYRIANKID
04-08-2004, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by irpker
If you want to be specific, rather then surrendering, Uday and Qusay chose to fight it out to the end. They didn't want a trial.

Second, there's a big difference between showing a picture of a corpse, compared to a film of charred civilian bodies being dragged around on the streets, and hanging them from bridges, while beating them with sticks.

Let me be clear about one thing. What those farm boys did to those corpses is blatantly against Islam--even a corpse has the right of burial. The desecration that ignorant people do shouldn't be taken as a representation of their faith or ethnicity. They're ignorant and malicious even if they are oblivious of that.

Peace

irpker
04-09-2004, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by SYRIANKID
Let me be clear about one thing. What those farm boys did to those corpses is blatantly against Islam--even a corpse has the right of burial. The desecration that ignorant people do shouldn't be taken as a representation of their faith or ethnicity. They're ignorant and malicious even if they are oblivious of that.

Peace

He was comparing two events as if they had some significant similiarties besides dead people.

SYRIANKID
04-09-2004, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by irpker
He was comparing two events as if they had some significant similiarties besides dead people.

Yeah I know, I was just making sure everyone knew the above ^ since that's the topic.

Peace

t0mmy
04-09-2004, 02:33 AM
Perhaps Islam isn't as bad as it seems, but some of (not all) its followers are giving it a negative repuatation.

o yea, i see america releasing images like this all the time *sarcasm*

EDIT: Pic is disturbing! Only view it to tell the terrorists where to go.

t0mmy
04-09-2004, 02:54 AM
When you mentioned 'America', do you realise that America consists of muslims too?

So what about such Muslim Americans? Would they do such blackmailing?

No, most Muslim Americans wouldn't. Why did they migrate to the US? Because they are sick of the Iraqi way of life and prefer ours.

I noticed that many Iraqis right here in Australia (even 2 in my school that actually came from Iraq a few years ago) are VERY good people. They are not barbaric at all. Why do you think? Maybe because of the society they are currently surrounded by. A society that would not do such barbaric acts and be proud of it.

lwp
04-09-2004, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by gluon999
So are you saying that because the Palestinians kill more civilians than the Israelis, only the Palestinians are terrorists?

Heck, if you are going to define terrorists by how many civilians they kill, then the US is probably one of the biggest terrorists out there (look at Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan).

Difference is Palestinians aim for civilians, Israelis do not, they go for military targets in the process civilians become casualties yes it is horrible what is happening, I've seen a baby that practically had no back from an Israeli attack, but Palestinians attack civilians whether it be a bus or a market, do you see Israeli troops strapped with bombs blowing themself up.

Even Arafat has called upon terrorist to attack, if you have ever heard some of his speeches, not long after a suicide bomber blows himself up.

Comparing us to Palestine...wow, just because we've had civilian casualties, we aren't terrorist for bombing military targets and having civilian casualties, we would be if we strapped a bomb to ourselves and went to a place where many civilians gather and blow ourselves up.

lwp
04-09-2004, 09:02 AM

Parading?? They showed their bodys on a table, too show that the two were really dead so the people of Iraq wouldn't have to live in fear that they were alive.

supergarr
04-09-2004, 09:06 AM
they need to provide security to those aid workers, or train them how to use pistols.

lwp
04-09-2004, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by SYRIANKID
Let me be clear about one thing. What those farm boys did to those corpses is blatantly against Islam

Farm boys? You don't see us calling Muslims rag heads or something to that effect.

Did you forget about when the troops from Fort Hood took a wrong turn and was ambushed, Al-Jazeera showed footage of the american troops that were killed and those held captive, that is against the Geneva convention.

(The paragraph above was suppose to go with the reply @ 10:02)

BuckWyld
04-09-2004, 09:21 AM
IIRC there has also been video of Iraqi prisoners and Saddam.

nitr0x
04-09-2004, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by D_I
BIG BUMP TO THAT!

D.I.

Its funny how you excluded option 3:

Allow non-muslims to live under muslim rule as long as the pay a tax

TranceNRG
04-09-2004, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by lwp
Farm boys? You don't see us calling Muslims rag heads or something to that effect.

Did you forget about when the troops from Fort Hood took a wrong turn and was ambushed, Al-Jazeera showed footage of the american troops that were killed and those held captive, that is against the Geneva convention.

by Farm boys, he meant those Iraqis

SYRIANKID
04-09-2004, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by nitr0x
Its funny how you excluded option 3:

Allow non-muslims to live under muslim rule as long as the pay a tax

Well there's also option 4, where the "tax" was actually charged only of non-muslim men if they decide not to defend the state. The tax was never more than the amount that Muslims paid as obligatory alms. Anyway, today, if a guy refuses to join the military, what does the law say about that?

And bump to the above by Trance

Peace

lwp
04-09-2004, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by TranceNRG
by Farm boys, he meant those Iraqis

Rgr sry got confused

BigTruckGuy3500
04-10-2004, 07:22 AM
what religion are the palestinians again???

You do realize that while the majority of Palestinians are Muslim, there are quite a few that are Christian and a few others. Basically all you can say is that Palestinians aren't Jews.

BigTruckGuy3500
04-10-2004, 07:31 AM
--Note To Muslims
........(I cut this out to save space).......

Are you stupid or something? Do you not realize that Allah is just the Arabic word for God? It is the same God that a Christian or Jew believes in. The same ONE and only God. If you had spent 5 minutes reading up on the basics of Islam you would know this, and pretty much all the things you wrote as fact you wouldn't have put. Islam is merely a continuation of Christianity which is a continuation of Judaism. What was left out of the Torah (I think) was brought into Christianity, and what was left out of the Bible (because Jesus didn't write it) was brought into Islam. If anyone wants to debate any facts with me, or find out more about the TRUE islam (not Radical), I'd be more than happy.

The Kurgan
04-10-2004, 09:43 AM
What I've being saing for years. I've adapted it to fit with what I have to put up with a far more popular and powerful faith.

• I am not a Christian. I do not believe in God.
• I do not believe in the Christian devil, either.
• SURPRISE! I do not believe in the Christian hell, or the Christian heaven.
• I don't care if you believe in God or not. As long as you do not try to shove your god down my throat we will be fine.
• No, I'm not afraid of your God.
• No, your God did NOT create my parents. Or my parents' parents. Or my parents' parents' parents. If you do not know how humans came to be, please kill your parents for me, they shouldn't be allowed to breed. Then find a decent biology teacher and ask them about evolution.
• No, your "God" does not love me.
• No, I am NOT WRONG.
• No, I'm not going to give you a list of those contradictions. If you are incapable of reading the bibleyourself then perhaps you shouldn't call yourself a Christian.
• Yes, I find most of what goes on in the bibleto be disgusting and I really think anybody who can read everything that goes on in it and STILL say the god of that book is great and merciful and wonderful and awesome - REALLY needs to re-examine their values.
• No, it's not a phase.
• No, I'm not going to call out to your God when the time of my death has come.
• No, I do not think that if I said a prayer/called out to 'God'/read the quran/listened to you/etc. that I would suddenly be a Christian. Maybe if I had my brain removed completely...
• Being a non-Christian does NOT mean that I do not belong on the face of the earth.
• Muslim Jews,Satanists, Pagans, Atheists, and other non-Christians do not consider themselves Christians.
• We weren't responsible for Spanish train suicide attack either or any other suicide bombing related to Christians and it is NOT our fault and we did not bring this on ourselves.
Please do not preach at me. I have read your bibleand I have gone to your mosques and I DO NOT BELIEVE IN God. To me, your entire belief system is just another myth. I don't care if you think I'm going to burn in your hell. If you absolutely must think that - so be it, but please do not bring it up with me. You may or may not know where you will go when you die, I know where I will go when I die, I will not change my mind about this.
If you do preach at me - please do not think that you are any different from the hundreds (perhaps thousands) of other Christians who have preached at me. Do you think YOU would change your mind and worship a different god just because a hundred of its followers all preached the same thing at you? Or would you just find each and everyone of those people rude, and then continue to believe in islam as you do?
"The bible says God is real and that the bible is the word of God. Therefore, God must be real since the bible, which is the word of God, says God is real."

mr_freeman
04-11-2004, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by The Kurgan
What I've being saing for years. I've adapted it to fit with what I have to put up with a far more popular and powerful faith.

• I am not a Christian. I do not believe in God.
• I do not believe in the Christian devil, either.
• SURPRISE! I do not believe in the Christian hell, or the Christian heaven.
• I don't care if you believe in God or not. As long as you do not try to shove your god down my throat we will be fine.
• No, I'm not afraid of your God.
• No, your God did NOT create my parents. Or my parents' parents. Or my parents' parents' parents. If you do not know how humans came to be, please kill your parents for me, they shouldn't be allowed to breed. Then find a decent biology teacher and ask them about evolution.
• No, your "God" does not love me.
• No, I am NOT WRONG.
• No, I'm not going to give you a list of those contradictions. If you are incapable of reading the bibleyourself then perhaps you shouldn't call yourself a Christian.
• Yes, I find most of what goes on in the bibleto be disgusting and I really think anybody who can read everything that goes on in it and STILL say the god of that book is great and merciful and wonderful and awesome - REALLY needs to re-examine their values.
• No, it's not a phase.
• No, I'm not going to call out to your God when the time of my death has come.
• No, I do not think that if I said a prayer/called out to 'God'/read the quran/listened to you/etc. that I would suddenly be a Christian. Maybe if I had my brain removed completely...
• Being a non-Christian does NOT mean that I do not belong on the face of the earth.
• Muslim Jews,Satanists, Pagans, Atheists, and other non-Christians do not consider themselves Christians.
• We weren't responsible for Spanish train suicide attack either or any other suicide bombing related to Christians and it is NOT our fault and we did not bring this on ourselves.
Please do not preach at me. I have read your bibleand I have gone to your mosques and I DO NOT BELIEVE IN God. To me, your entire belief system is just another myth. I don't care if you think I'm going to burn in your hell. If you absolutely must think that - so be it, but please do not bring it up with me. You may or may not know where you will go when you die, I know where I will go when I die, I will not change my mind about this.
If you do preach at me - please do not think that you are any different from the hundreds (perhaps thousands) of other Christians who have preached at me. Do you think YOU would change your mind and worship a different god just because a hundred of its followers all preached the same thing at you? Or would you just find each and everyone of those people rude, and then continue to believe in islam as you do?
"The bible says God is real and that the bible is the word of God. Therefore, God must be real since the bible, which is the word of God, says God is real."

So mr kurgan...you have tried to adapt what I have writen to suit Christians. Now if you had any sense whatsoever you wold realise that it is absolute sh*t the way you have adapted it and does not work.
" Yes, I have read your quran. " errrr no I think if you are talking about CHRISTIANS maybe you meant BIBLE not "QURAN"

"We weren't responsible for Spanish train suicide attack either or any other suicide bombing related to Christians and it is NOT our fault and we did not bring this on ourselves" So just what in the world made you think that Christians were responsible for the spanish train bomb???? was that not muslims???

"Please do not preach at me. I have read your bibleand I have gone to your mosques and I DO NOT BELIEVE IN God"
So if you are talking about Christians here, yes you say you did read the Christians BIBLE. But somewhere along the line you went to a MOSQUE instead of a church??? "and I DO NOT BELIEVE IN God" what God is that then?

" Do you think YOU would change your mind and worship a different god just because a hundred of its followers all preached the same thing at you? Or would you just find each and everyone of those people rude, and then continue to believe in islam as you do?"
"carry on believing in ISLAM"????????? I thought you were directing this at christians??

Basicly you have used something I have written from my own personal experience about muslims to turn it around on Christians.....which I think is a bit stupid seeming as it did not come from your own experience and mind, and was not intended for Christians, and the result of which has made you look like a confused incoherant babbling idiot who has obviously not even read what was there properly.
So to you I will say that I hope you will reconsider before cheaply copying somone elses own personal thoughts and using them as your own.

nitr0x
04-11-2004, 03:11 PM
So mr kurgan...you have tried to adapt what I have writen to suit Christians. Now if you had any sense whatsoever you wold realise that it is absolute sh*t the way you have adapted it and does not work.
"?? Yes, I have read your quran. " errrr no I think if you are talking about CHRISTIANS maybe you meant BIBLE not "QURAN"

"We weren't responsible for Spanish train suicide attack either or any other suicide bombing related to Christians and it is NOT our fault and we did not bring this on ourselves" So just what in the world made you think that Christians were responsible for the spanish train bomb???? was that not muslims???

"Please do not preach at me. I have read your bibleand I have gone to your mosques and I DO NOT BELIEVE IN God"
So if you are talking about Christians here, yes you say you did read the Christians BIBLE. But somewhere along the line you went to a MOSQUE instead of a church??? "and I DO NOT BELIEVE IN God" what God is that then?

" Do you think YOU would change your mind and worship a different god just because a hundred of its followers all preached the same thing at you? Or would you just find each and everyone of those people rude, and then continue to believe in islam as you do?"
"carry on believing in ISLAM"????????? I thought you were directing this at christians??

Basicly you have used something I have written from my own personal experience about muslims to turn it around on Christians.....which I think is a bit stupid seeming as it did not come from your own experience and mind, and was not intended for Christians, and the result of which has made you look like a confused incoherant babbling idiot who has obviously not even read what was there properly.
So to you I will say that I hope you will reconsider before cheaply copying somone elses own personal thoughts and using them as your own.

Dude he just edited your post to make a point, and forgot to change a few things, chill

mr_freeman
04-11-2004, 03:45 PM
yes i know what he did but the point that i was trying to make was not that he forgot to edit a few words, but that I wrote that from MY OWN experience and whether he thought he had simular feelings towards Christians is irrelevant because I wrote that specificaly about muslims and he has not only used my own personal experience.....but had the ordacity to turn it around on a completly different religion which I have nothing against whatsoever.......Do you see my point now? I dont mean to seem like an aggitated hot- head but that did annoy me.
In my life I have had so much pressure from people trying to make me become a muslim...... from friends and family and the way that these many people have gone about this is by very threatening and aggressive persuasion.....and the way that they could never concieve of me becoming a follower of another religion..always warning me of terrifying consequenses of not being a muslim.
but then at one of my schools which was a Catholic school it surprised me at how Christians had a very open approach telling everone that it is wrong to push your religion onto others because it is thier own life and people are diverse and will obviously feel more adaptable with one religion more than another no matter what your own background or up bringing.
I am not a Christian but I find the way that they think and treat others is far more lovingly and respectful than Muslims treat people from other religions. I am not trying to generalise this too much because i believe that there are many muslims that do not have this attitude towards others faith......but in my life out of the vast amount of Muslims that I know they all acted in this threatening and aggressive manner when trying to convert and I am abosolutly DISCUSTED by it.

mr_freeman
04-12-2004, 06:44 AM
And if you are a muslim that condones any terrorist attacks...[ and even if you dont publicly condone them..even if you are secretly proud to yourself which is even more cowardly and is worse]......You are a discrace to the whole world and not to mention your religion as well.
Do you think that your God will be pleased with you relishing and being happy at the death of other people whether they are muslims or not?????

Just think about it even if you always publicly say how wrong it is and how much this "does not reflect the muslim comunity and that all muslims are being demonised"...........just think how barbaric and cold you are even if you privatly feel proud of things like 9/11.......and in my opinion and in anyones opinion who has human morals you are EXTREMLEY DISCRACFUL THINGS UNWORTHY OF YOUR OWN LIFE...

JonZ
04-12-2004, 02:01 PM
The terrorists and people causing so much trouble in Iraq ARE NOT Muslims.

The Koran says if someone saves one life, they save all humanity and vise versa.