PDA

View Full Version : For all thoose who support bush!!!



Bundy
04-08-2004, 09:51 AM
Thank you for sending are existence to hell in a handbasket.



May you all rot in hell with us.

****** make smart ass remarks again like this and you will find your self posting in someone elses forums...********

LethalOnGuitarZ
04-08-2004, 09:56 AM
Life's a bitch ain't it?

rookejr
04-08-2004, 10:04 AM
learn how to spell you jackass

ironlung
04-08-2004, 10:06 AM
rot in hell loser!

Big H
04-08-2004, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by rookejr
learn how to spell you jackass

Typical illiterate democrat :D

chiba102
04-08-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Big H
Typical illiterate democrat :D

LoL

user4165146510
04-08-2004, 10:09 AM
I just don't want to be drafted cuz, I'm not going over there...

BigKazWSM747
04-08-2004, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by tiger20
I just don't want to be drafted cuz, I'm not going over there...

there is no draft and if the repubs want to have a future there won't ever be.

Coliones
04-08-2004, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by BigKazWSM747
there is no draft and if the repubs want to have a future there won't ever be.

Not yet, but if Shrub and his cronies get their way everyone gets to serve irregardless of their willingness. With the current attitude of people you actually think anyone would raise a stink about it?

Comment from the people: "Oh thank you Mr. Shrub, would you please let me have another dry arse humping I really like it when you do as you please. No no no I don't mind at all"

Lemmings will follow. :eek:

LordNeon
04-08-2004, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Coliones
Not yet, but if Shrub and his cronies get their way everyone gets to serve irregardless of their willingness. With the current attitude of people you actually think anyone would raise a stink about it?


Some would, diehard Republicans wouldn't. But many diehard Republicans could personally witness Bush raping and killing a child and still vote for him in November.

LethalOnGuitarZ
04-08-2004, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Coliones
Comment from the people: "Oh thank you Mr. Shrub, would you please let me have another dry arse humping I really like it when you do as you please. No no no I don't mind at all"
Yes! That is exactly what everyone will say!

Fender85
04-10-2004, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by tiger20
I just don't want to be drafted cuz, I'm not going over there...

Don't soil your bedsheets just yet. We have over 430,000 soldiers in just our Army, so I don't see us needing reenforcements any time soon.