PDA

View Full Version : Election 2004

CardiMuscles
04-08-2004, 06:31 AM
Your views count

JigaroKagan
04-08-2004, 06:44 AM
I'm not voting for any of them. All are deceitful curses upon this world. None of them possess the capacity to care for the people. Their sole aim is to secure a vote, to be the definition of a corrupt politician.

egon
04-08-2004, 07:42 AM
i'm voting for some independant party, that way when people say,"man the president is bad" i can reply with, well, I didn't vote for that chump

bgzee
04-08-2004, 08:04 AM
I'm voting for Kerry, because I think that another four years of Bush will be even more detrimental than the first four. It's time to stop increasing our debt, stop burning bridges, stop stripping us of our rights, and the list goes on...

Coliones
04-08-2004, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by JigaroKagan
I'm not voting for any of them. All are deceitful curses upon this world. None of them possess the capacity to care for the people. Their sole aim is to secure a vote, to be the definition of a corrupt politician.

BUMP

I was voting for Kerry but his past has made me rethink. Bush is a tard and an evil little weasil who lies incessantly. SO I will have to vote for myself. I am going to fire Shrub for sure but have no clue who I will vote in.

bgzee
04-08-2004, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Coliones
BUMP

I was voting for Kerry but his past has made me rethink. Bush is a tard and an evil little weasil who lies incessantly. SO I will have to vote for myself. I am going to fire Shrub for sure but have no clue who I will vote in.

The only way to "fire" shrub would be to vote for someone who actually has a chance at winning

supergarr
04-08-2004, 11:25 AM
nader

LordNeon
04-08-2004, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Coliones
BUMP

I was voting for Kerry but his past has made me rethink.

What about his past?

BuckWyld
04-08-2004, 12:00 PM
I will vote for Kerry, but really I wish there was someone else, but ...

mariners216
04-08-2004, 02:09 PM
I was actually honest and voted too young to vote in the poll...

by ****in one month:mad:

irpker
04-08-2004, 02:16 PM
Since I live in NY, and the overwhelming majority of citizens here are bleeding-heart liberals, I'm going to vote libertarian, the party I feel represents my interests best.

BigKazWSM747
04-08-2004, 05:28 PM
I like Nolan best. As for the major two though I believe i'd probably rather have Kerry in office than Bush. Simply because I would prefer deadlock over more gungho spending and erosion of civil rights, and at least there he and I see eye to eye. He probably could handle foreign affairs better than bush too imo.

Whingman
04-08-2004, 05:56 PM
hehehe...please last time you Americans gave me a pretty crappy birthday present and it was late aswell, can you do better this time?