PDA

View Full Version : Bush campaign fund raiser

bgzee
04-05-2004, 11:40 AM
Anyone see this? I watched about 20 minutes of it. He talked a lot of **** about kerry. I laughed out loud when he said "Controlled Government Spending." He did more back tracking about the war on iraq, I dont think he once mentioned wmd. Instead, he (once again) tried to blur the war on terror and Iraq into one. He cracked a joke, something like, "I guess my opponent would have hoped that saddam would lose the next iraqi election." Pretty funny I admit, but baseless **** talking. If kerry fights fire with fire, he will have a lot more fuel than bush. Cant wait until the debates.

jestros
04-05-2004, 11:42 AM
Me either, I can't wait to see Bush get smacked around in a debate. I hope Kerry doesnt blow it like gore did though. Take off the gloves and go to town!

Crimson-Model
04-05-2004, 05:32 PM
A CBS news poll shows that most Americans now believe the Bush administration is hiding something regarding the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001. It also shows Sen. John Kerry with a five-point lead over Bush among registered voters.

59 percent said the administration is covering up the fact that it had intelligence on the attacks beforehand. 72 said it did not pay enough attention to terrorism before 9/11. 53% believe policies have made the U.S. safer, down from 62% 2 weeks ago.

58 percent approve Bush's handling of terrorism, but that is the lowest that number has been since Sept. 11, 2001. His job approval rating has slipped to 49 percent, and approval of the Iraq war is now 45 percent (49% two weeks ago).

GO GO LIBERAL WAR MACHINE! :eek: