PDA

View Full Version : Bush and 9/11 Hearings

Reborn79
04-05-2004, 10:36 AM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=513&e=20&u=/ap/sept_11_commission

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/sept11_03-30-04.html

First his administration resists even creating a 9/11 commission. Then he refuses to let Condi testify. Now he will answer questions ONLY with Cheney by his side and NOT under oath.

Interesting...guess they want to testify together so they can get their answers straight?

LordNeon
04-05-2004, 10:38 AM
Look closely when Bush is talking and you'll see Cheney's hand up his ass (and Cheney's lips moving a little).

Jimineye
04-05-2004, 04:12 PM
:rolleyes:

At least this president will testify truthfully instead of old Billy "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" :rolleyes:

Reborn79
04-05-2004, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Jimineye
:rolleyes:

At least this president will testify truthfully instead of old Billy "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" :rolleyes:

How do you know he will be truthful? Besides, these two instances are quite different. I don't think lying about a blowjob lead to the deaths of hundreds of people, unless you have proof to the contrary?

And what do you think about them (Bush and Cheney) testifying together? I think it would make much more sense to testify separately. But of course, they are above being made to testify under oath. We can just take their word for it. :rolleyes:

Jimineye
04-05-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Reborn79
How do you know he will be truthful? Besides, these two instances are quite different. I don't think lying about a blowjob lead to the deaths of hundreds of people, unless you have proof to the contrary?

And what do you think about them (Bush and Cheney) testifying together? I think it would make much more sense to testify separately. But of course, they are above being made to testify under oath. We can just take their word for it. :rolleyes:

I see you tried dancing around that by belittling the blowjob episode. Bush hasn't lied under oath, look at what Billy did. He LIED under oath, and got away scot free. Who were saying is above testifying?

Who cares if they testify together, either way their stories would be congruent. Do you think they don't talk together?

Reborn79
04-05-2004, 05:02 PM
I see you tried dancing around that by belittling the blowjob episode. Bush hasn't lied under oath, look at what Billy did. He LIED under oath, and got away scot free. Who were saying is above testifying?

Who cares if they testify together, either way their stories would be congruent. Do you think they don't talk together?

You have too much blind faith in this administration. If they have nothing to hide, then tell me why they want to testify together? They should have no issues testifying separately, UNDER OATH.

But this can't be allowed. They have Executive Priviledge.

And yes, lying under oath is a bad thing. My belief is that it was a ****ing witch hunt to get Clinton for ANYTHING. Hence those dumb investigations into his 'affair'. Ugh, it's disgusting the lengths some conservatives will go to.

And YES, you are damn right that I believe investigating actions leading to the deaths of thousands is more important than lying under oath about a blow job.

Jimineye
04-05-2004, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Reborn79
You have too much blind faith in this administration. If they have nothing to hide, then tell me why they want to testify together? They should have no issues testifying separately, UNDER OATH.

But this can't be allowed. They have Executive Priviledge.

And yes, lying under oath is a bad thing. My belief is that it was a ****ing witch hunt to get Clinton for ANYTHING. Hence those dumb investigations into his 'affair'. Ugh, it's disgusting the lengths some conservatives will go to.

And YES, you are damn right that I believe investigating actions leading to the deaths of thousands is more important than lying under oath about a blow job.

Lets see if they testify under oath their story would be the same, BECAUSE they would have talked about it outside of court... Testifying seperately wouldn't change anything.

Reborn79
04-05-2004, 05:30 PM
Lets see if they testify under oath their story would be the same, BECAUSE they would have talked about it outside of court... Testifying seperately wouldn't change anything.

Once again, you are putting too much faith in this administration. If you are so certain that they are being truthful, WHAT ARGUMENT is there to NOT testify separately and under oath?

If they have nothing to hide, as you say, then there is no reason they can't do this.

deuscheater
04-02-2010, 02:37 AM
i hate bush

kate00
04-02-2010, 04:00 AM
also, bump