PDA

View Full Version : QUICK! (have a question on KETO DIET!)

Wrestler1234
11-20-2001, 07:33 PM
hey there fellas. i need a answer fast before i leave for my vacation for thanksgiving dinner! When you are on that KETO diet, how many calories do you have to consume? I know its 75% fat and 25% protein. But how many calories would a 150 pound person have to get in? thanx and happy holidays!

Dorian
11-20-2001, 07:37 PM
right off the top of my head i am going to say 2000 cals somewhere in there. Either way you should be fine if the fat is kept high. I could give you a correct answer but I don't have my info in front of me.

Awais
11-20-2001, 08:49 PM
FROM WHERE THE HELLL AM I SUPPOSED TO GET MY FATS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

PLEASEEEEEEEEEE ANSWER ME
Awais

Original Poster
11-21-2001, 05:49 AM
olive oil,
flax oil,
steak - just about any beef, (not a big fan of saturated fat)
tuna,
salmon,
nuts,
MILK,

ect.....

to many to list.... but these are my staples for fat when on keto and most of the year as well.
Though I don't eat much red meat unless I am on a keto stint.

DelijaZauvjek
07-14-2009, 03:48 PM
hey there fellas. i need a answer fast before i leave for my vacation for thanksgiving dinner! When you are on that KETO diet, how many calories do you have to consume? I know its 75% fat and 25% protein. But how many calories would a 150 pound person have to get in? thanx and happy holidays!

Wouldn't it be 1500 calories

Because 150 X 10 = 1500

:)

I have a hard time filling up all these calories. I need to wake up earlier to get all my food in before sleep lol

DelijaZauvjek
07-14-2009, 03:56 PM
olive oil,
flax oil,
tuna,
salmon,
nuts,
MILK,

ect.....

to many to list.... but these are my staples for fat when on keto and most of the year as well.

Milk = bad for Keto diet
no?

Brenden061
07-14-2009, 06:37 PM
Milk = bad for Keto diet
no?

I'm experimenting with that now. Last week & had milk and had a hard time noticing signs of keto, I had 8oz of non-fat milk/day... my food was super keto clean... stayed within the carb limit.

This week, I've consumed no milk, but 226g of non-fat cottage cheese yesterday & 115g of n-f CC today & my piss was just rancid smelling (hardcore Thizz face) at about 3:00pm... a sure sign of ketosis.

Personally, I think no milk is a good choice.

leifokelley93
08-02-2009, 11:33 AM
IS it true that you have to avoid fruits when on the Keto. Im on day 4 and feeling good. I have a show in 14 weeks, so this is my first time on it. If there is anyone who has competed while on keto please guide me on this.
olive oil,
flax oil,
tuna,
salmon,
nuts,
MILK,

ect.....

Cape1
08-02-2009, 11:36 AM
Guys, this thread was started in 2001..........I think this guy already Ate that T-day dinner...it may even be digested by now.

FamousB
02-10-2011, 12:34 PM
Natural peanutt butter is very good too

daffydean
03-24-2013, 03:47 PM
mono-unsaturated fats from veg oils, olives, avacados almonds

saturated fats from your meats n dairy
oily fish, eggs, mayo, cream. have a play n get a good balance.

FROM WHERE THE HELLL AM I SUPPOSED TO GET MY FATS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

PLEASEEEEEEEEEE ANSWER ME
Awais

csb5731
03-24-2013, 04:05 PM
mono-unsaturated fats from veg oils, olives, avacados almonds

saturated fats from your meats n dairy
oily fish, eggs, mayo, cream. have a play n get a good balance.

Hay daffy,

FYI,

The guy you are replying to,

Well, he posted that in 2001.

daffydean
03-24-2013, 04:20 PM
Hay daffy,

FYI,

The guy you are replying to,

Well, he posted that in 2001.

hi CSB
im new to this forum stuff n still figuring out how to post n reply.lol
thanks for the heads up ill look a little closer next time. iv just noticed my reputation has gone down to -40....is this y?????

csb5731
03-24-2013, 04:31 PM
hi CSB
im new to this forum stuff n still figuring out how to post n reply.lol
thanks for the heads up ill look a little closer next time. iv just noticed my reputation has gone down to -40....is this y?????

I'm guessing so! But you should at least be temporarily green.

bigbody300
05-06-2015, 05:37 PM
Looks right - but if your looking for a keto diet expert - check out http://myketocoach.com/ - he helped me. Just my 2 cents.

AnthonyRomano7
06-10-2016, 01:08 AM
hey there fellas. i need a answer fast before i leave for my vacation for thanksgiving dinner! When you are on that KETO diet, how many calories do you have to consume? I know its 75% fat and 25% protein. But how many calories would a 150 pound person have to get in? thanx and happy holidays! somewhere around 2k but even being ketogenic helps rid bodyfat

DyingAtheist
06-10-2016, 06:43 AM
somewhere around 2k but even being ketogenic helps rid bodyfat

Why are you necro bumping every thread on keto?