PDA

View Full Version : NOTICE!!! Imposters

William
11-20-2001, 02:42 PM
Now, I'm no moderator, nor have I been a member of this board for as long as some of you, but I also am no fool. Recently I noticed a clown or perhaps a couple of clowns using usernames in a lame attempt, either to cause trouble or to be funny.

Big Vince is a real username, and a moderator, as you all probably know. "Big Vince ." with a space and period following is the aforementioned clown. This guy went so far as to put the same "location" and signature as Vince to accompany his posts. The "Junior Member" tag and low number of posts, as well as ridiculous comments stand out and speak to the nature of this bozo.

"RyanDelucaCEO". Yeah, this guy apparently wants us to think he owns Bodybuilding.com and hates Big Vince and Big Cat.

I hope the real moderators of the board are able to check IP logs of these losers so that these bogus names can be deleted and perhaps the IPs matched up with their other name(s) used so they can be deleted and banned too.

What a bunch of pricks.

This board is great, we don't need to waste our time sorting through stuff posted by this fool or these fools.

toddro
11-20-2001, 02:54 PM
I'm new to this board too and as a newbie I am just looking for input and answers, which I get. The post from RyanDelucaCEO is ridiculous. How could he even know about Big Cat since he only became a member TODAY 11/20/01 !!!!!!!!!!!!

William
11-20-2001, 06:52 PM
Exactly!

Big H
11-20-2001, 08:05 PM
haha good post william. what part of NC are you in anyway.. i got some friends up there.

William
11-20-2001, 08:37 PM
Thanks Big H. I live about 45 mins N of Charlotte, about 35 mins S of Greensboro.

William
11-20-2001, 09:13 PM
Now there is a new variation on the Big Vince imposter scene. "Big.Vince" with a period between the name. Again, the user "location" and signature line have been duplicated, but also again the "Junior Member" identifier and few posts reveal another (or the same again) loser playing around. Why can't people like this find something else to do?