PDA

View Full Version : I love to eat and lose weight :)

Ripped_Alex
03-12-2004, 01:00 AM
I workout every single day. I eat whatever i want whenever i want. I used to be 192 pounds and now i am 155. I do weights 3 times a week and cardio 7 times. I eat a lot and slowly lose weight, since i do so much cardio and pretty intense weight lifting 3 times a week, would it be alright to go on a strict diet for a couple weeks. I was thinking of still eating whatever i want, but not eating anything after i come home from the gym when i am most hungry.

phillipguru
03-12-2004, 01:07 AM
As long as your eating cleanly and losing weight then their would be no reason to post. Maybe if you could post your diet and workout routines some people here would be able to point you into a better direction.

vortex72
03-12-2004, 07:10 AM
obviously you have a gifted metabolism.

I workout daily and watch my cals and still lose weight very slowly.

Eat what you want and enjoy it, just try to avoid very "junky" foods that are harmful.

If you want to get super ripped, then you might have to be more careful

delts.com
03-12-2004, 08:16 AM
Eating when you come home from the gym is the most important!
It would be silly to not eat then!
If your really concerned about losing more weight you can still eat a lot of food, just make sure it's good quality food. like chicken,turkey,leafy green vegs,non-fat cottage cheese,lean meats,esential fatty acids. also but to a lesser degree, brown rice,wheat pasta,oatmeal,sweet potatoes, other breads with no added high fructose syrup, low G.I fruits-straw,bluberries,rasp...

Like everyone else is saying why change your diet if your still losing weight weekly...Slow weight loss is the best approach, generally it stays off longer!

Remember a quality diet is always best, and you can still consume a lot of food! I eat every 3 hours and feel satisfied all day.