PDA

View Full Version : Low Saturated Fat Diet?

xamadeix
04-20-2007, 04:46 PM
Is there anything wrong with getting most of your fats from Poly an Mono? Most of my fats come from natural peanut butter.. Which I include in almost every meal.

callmeawesome
04-20-2007, 04:50 PM
it's hard to judge fats by the label because whether or not a fat is bad depends on processes it goes through, its origin, etc.

where do you plan on getting most of your fats?
(other than pb of course)

CHM
04-20-2007, 04:51 PM
That's the way it should be. Although some saturated fat is helpful for tesosterone function, sticking to poly's and mono's for the remainder is good.

xamadeix
04-20-2007, 04:54 PM
it's hard to judge fats by the label because whether or not a fat is bad depends on processes it goes through, its origin, etc.

where do you plan on getting most of your fats?
(other than pb of course)

Just... peanut butter lol.. I keep my saturated fat intake minimal, most of the saturated fats I eat come from lean meats 93/7 ground beef, 99% ff chicken breast, 1% Milk, I mean would it be really that bad if I kept my saturated down? and my Unsaturated up? from a wellness point of view

StandTall
04-20-2007, 07:41 PM
Yes keeping sat fat to a minimum would be bad especialy given the current state of your body. By looking at your pictures it seems your body is starved of food and is only maintaining a bare minimum of muscle. Get an exual proportion of mono, poly and sat fats to aid in hormone regulation you need all the test you can get. I deprived myself of sat fats for years and now im on testosterone supplementation.

Alfz
04-20-2007, 07:51 PM
Saturated fats are good.. but not when excessive.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1325671

Talkes about Sat fat @ second page.
Listen to gymgrows and Ira