PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried Xenadrine?

HulkHagen
03-03-2004, 09:09 AM
I bought some of this stuff awhile back for a relative and they never used it. It cost like 50 freakin bucks and I started taking it today. Has anyone else tried it, and if so, what kind of results, if any, did you see?

I've heard Hydroxycut works pretty well so I may try it later on if I don't see results from this.

BTW: I'm cutting and I do cardio 3-5 times a week, so I'm not just taking diet pills and sitting around lol.

Ryanmoe
03-03-2004, 09:13 AM
I have taken both Xenedrine and Hydroxycut. Xenedrine gave me tons of energy and I liked it much better. Hydroxycut just made me pissed off every time I took it, but worked much better as an appetite supressant. Needless to say after trying both I would definatly pick Xenedrine. (Hope your talking about RFA-1 and not ephedra free fat burners)

dso
03-03-2004, 12:25 PM
Garbage. I would not take them. No pill will help you lose body fat in my opinion. Its not that easy. Why do you think it says "with diet and exercise" on the bottle? If it DID get rid of body fat, you would not need diet and excersise. Save the 30 or 40 bucks.

Chicago911
03-03-2004, 12:46 PM
xendarine rfa WORKED, but it's off the shelf...the efx is GARBAGE and so are all the other ephedra-free products

HulkHagen
03-03-2004, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by HulkHagen
BTW: I'm cutting and I do cardio 3-5 times a week, so I'm not just taking diet pills and sitting around lol.

Originally posted by dso
Garbage. I would not take them. No pill will help you lose body fat in my opinion. Its not that easy. Why do you think it says "with diet and exercise" on the bottle? If it DID get rid of body fat, you would not need diet and excersise. Save the 30 or 40 bucks.

??

It's a supplement, it's not supposed to do everything, it's just supposed to help out, along with diet and exercise. Just like creatine and protein powder. That's like saying if protein powder helped build muscle then you wouldn't need to lift weights.

scott72
03-03-2004, 09:46 PM
AST Dymetadrine and VPX's liquid Clen.. Best fat burners I've ever used. The Clen will really get ya wired.

sawastea
03-04-2004, 09:05 AM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=212912&highlight=review

mimo
03-04-2004, 04:35 PM
dont take hydroxycut. and read the review by sawastea