PDA

View Full Version : Pain in my right shoulder

Testaccount123
04-18-2007, 06:45 AM
I\'ve been lifting for 5+ years. I left it for a year, and after a year im back at it again.

About 6 weeks back, I lifted the barbell and shifted it on my back(my gym does not has a squat rack :@, its being replaced, so I do MANUAL squats without the rack)

and I think while I was lifting it, I lost a little grip on the right side. Now its not A whole alot of pain,

I have been increasing the weight after that for 6 weeks, and everytime during those 6 weeks I lifted something I felt a little pain in my right shoulder and down a little, the pain is like an its a line in my shoulde that got pulled or something like that.

How do I fix this ? because it has grown a little, and today I had to decrease my weights due to it.

BradleyS
04-18-2007, 07:17 AM
I\'ve been lifting for 5+ years. I left it for a year, and after a year im back at it again.

About 6 weeks back, I lifted the barbell and shifted it on my back(my gym does not has a squat rack :@, its being replaced, so I do MANUAL squats without the rack)

and I think while I was lifting it, I lost a little grip on the right side. Now its not A whole alot of pain,

I have been increasing the weight after that for 6 weeks, and everytime during those 6 weeks I lifted something I felt a little pain in my right shoulder and down a little, the pain is like an its a line in my shoulde that got pulled or something like that.

How do I fix this ? because it has grown a little, and today I had to decrease my weights due to it.

I don't understand what kind of lift you were performing and how you hurt yourself. You were...lifting the barbell and you put it on your back?

Where in your shoulder? front, top, back?

you should have not of increased the weight after hurting yourself, as you obviously made it worse