PDA

View Full Version : Stomach Problems

Gator55
04-16-2007, 08:45 AM
When I was a senior in high school I had a problem with my eating that 3 different doctors could not diagnose. I played football and was fine for my first 2 games and then started haveing problems with how much I was able to eat. Some days all I would eat was a pudding cup and that was it for the entire day. Iwould always get really hungry but as soon as I took a bite I would feel like I was going to throw up. This went on for abou 4 weeks and then I started to get my eating habbits back. I got this twice during the season and ended up loosing 25 lbs. in about 9 weeks. That might not sound to bad but when you only weigh 220 to start with and play defence end it is a big deal. I had peple tell me that I had a virus, but my daily routine never changed except for the eating part. I have heard of people geting hit in the spine and pinching a nerve. Could this be the case with me? Please help me I have been tring to figure this out ever since it happen and I still have not come up with an answer. THANKS