PDA

View Full Version : what else to eat?

no limits
04-16-2007, 12:10 AM
when i get home from work i am at meal 4 for the day (4pm). a lot of the time i cant be bothered cooking at this stage so i have a shake with 1 cup of oats and 1 1/2 scoops of whey.

afterwards i am still starving any ideas?

my previous 3 meals are 2 X tuna 200g and brown rice1 cup.

breakfast shake as above but with milk not water.

i am trying to bulk.

i am allergic to eggs and nuts BTW!!!!

Bonecrshr
04-16-2007, 12:16 AM
I'm no expert and hopefully others will chime in, but it appears to me that you need more food in general, especially if you're on a bulk. More complex carbs during the earlier part of your day for one thing.

matthor
04-16-2007, 12:36 AM
you've got no fat in your diet which is the most satiating of the macronutrient's. You need some EFA's (Essential Fatty Acids). AS eggs and nuts are out, you basically are missing the most delicious options (like PB, almonds, walnuts etc) but u can add avocado, olive oil or eat meats that arent so lean to get some fat in. So instead of tuna, maybe salmon or beef.

Also cooking oats isnt that hard or time consuming and stirring the protein into the cooked oats with maybe a diced apple or another piece of fruit i find to be very satisfying and delicious and simple

no limits
04-16-2007, 12:46 AM
you've got no fat in your diet which is the most satiating of the macronutrient's. You need some EFA's (Essential Fatty Acids). AS eggs and nuts are out, you basically are missing the most delicious options (like PB, almonds, walnuts etc) but u can add avocado, olive oil or eat meats that arent so lean to get some fat in. So instead of tuna, maybe salmon or beef.

Also cooking oats isnt that hard or time consuming and stirring the protein into the cooked oats with maybe a diced apple or another piece of fruit i find to be very satisfying and delicious and simple

thanks for the suggestions!!! reps.

i realise the low fats and end up dosing up on olive oil later on. have not got into the oil caps yet. is this the way to go?